HaHa def noob! raise ur str!

saladplease

Don't blame them for using a skill you neglected to train. Pures are useless, so stop using them.

What do you actually know about dangerous PVP?

Clearly nothing.

Stick to conversations about fist of guthix; you might not sound so [developmentally delayed]ed.

Zerker_jane.png

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame them for using a skill you neglected to train. Pures are useless, so stop using them.

Clearly nothing.

Stick to conversations about fist of guthix; you might not sound so [developmentally delayed].

Clearly me having better Defense than you is unfair in PvP isn't it? Or is it that almost anyone with a Godsword can KO you guys in a couple hits?

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Clearly nothing.

Stick to conversations about fist of guthix; you might not sound so [developmentally delayed].

Clearly me having better Defense than you is unfair in PvP isn't it? Or is it that almost anyone with a Godsword can KO you guys in a couple hits?

Who said it was unfair?

Yet another main deluding himself regarding the 'pure menace'.

Like I said, stick to FOG, you can actually get kills there :thumbup: .

Zerker_jane.png

Clearly nothing.

Who said it was unfair?

Keep dreaming about it. I will lol when the day Jagex ruins pures forever.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Clearly nothing.

Who said it was unfair?

I thought we were already useless? :roll:

You might as well get back to skilling; you won't contradict yourself as much whilst runecrafting.

Zerker_jane.png

Clearly nothing.

Who said it was unfair?

You might as well get back to skilling; you won't contradict yourself as much whilst runecrafting.

Yeah keep crying.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Clearly nothing.

Who said it was unfair?

Yeah keep crying.

Lol classic nerd response =D>

Zerker_jane.png

Classic stuck up pure response.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Not your fault that you abuse the combat system? Ok.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

It's not abuse. It's manipulation.

Mains cry about it so often you'd think they'd have an appropiate definition of it.

Look at the sad pure trying to defend his abuse of the combat system.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Allthough pures are rubbish, it's not abuse at all. Some people just decide to not train a certain skill (and whine afterwards, nonetheless). How is that abuse?

Abuse of our sanity.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Def nubs, str nubs, food nubs etc are all just names people use to hurl abuse. Don't like it? Stay away from PvP, BH etc.

As a 1 def, 1 pray pure, I have been called a def nub too many times to count - yet I have 1 def!!!

I kill rune wearers the same way as other pures, although with less success, but a lot more impressive none-the-less. Hitting 14-24 on rune is a lot of fun - which is why we make pures in the first place. We make them to pk with - not to do quests, train farming, or solo Bandos. When a level 60 main enters the PvP, or BH arena they ought to be aware that they are now in the realm, and domain of pures - they are extremely vulnerable with their low hitpoints and inability to KO.

Not all pures are name callers, just like not all mains are either. Don't lump us normal players in with the name calling bunch just because we train differently than you do.

I think that you should ignore them. An idiot's world is not ruled by logic like mine. Anyways, I have high-ish defense, I try to keep them balanced though. With my defence I get more money than str noobs (At PvM) because I don't even use food. I stand there with tons of zeros on me, whilst they are taking 20's. It's easier/faster money not to spend money to make money. :P

Slayer drops: Black Mask: 1 (Ik I fail)

18.jpg

Don't let the pure noob get to you. Just because you could easily KO him, he hates you. So just challenge him/her to a duel and take care of it right then. Shuts them up every single time. (Some even log or run away before we fight. ^_^)

Slayer drops: Black Mask: 1 (Ik I fail)

18.jpg

Don't let the pure noob get to you. Just because you could easily KO him, he hates you. So just challenge him/her to a duel and take care of it right then. Shuts them up every single time. (Some even log or run away before we fight. ^_^)

You are just as bad if not worse that the people the topic author wrote about. "Pure noob... main can easily KO them..." etc - this is equally as impressive as people calling me a def nub, or pures calling you one.

Mains do NOT have KO potential - I repeat - DO NOT. They have defence which they hope will see them eat long enough to last a fight until everyone has eaten all food and wear their opponant down through shear eating skills.

A main my level (60) cannot hit 25's with a R2H, nor hit 14's with addy arrows. I happily accept all fights/duels with player of similar combat level as me. I would go 5 levels higher if need be, but after that its too much difference. Likewise I would not expect someone 5 levels lower than me to stand up to a beating they will surely get.

Pures do not train on monsters that hit 20's. You know very little about how pures train their skills - so don't pretend you do. They train at a slower rate, gain less gp, to become better pkers. They do not want to buy godly armour, or expensive garb -unless it provides them with better attacking stats in battle. We do not lust for gold, we lust for blood on the battlefield. Learn that, and you may begin to see what makes a pure tick.

On a more serious note, In game I tend to suffer alot more verbal abuse from people saying things like 'pur nub' 'str nub' as opposed to how much verbal abuse I give out. Nine times out of ten I say things like defence newb in retaliation to someone calling me a pure noob (most common insult I receive), not because I just feel like insulting them.

You get mains who don't understand pures constantly saying things like 'pures are useless' 'pures are rubbish' etc. If you think so then keep your opinions to yourself; since the opposite is obviously true since pures still exist.

It's not abuse. It's manipulation.

Mains cry about it so often you'd think they'd have an appropiate definition of it.

Look at the sad pure trying to defend his abuse of the combat system.

Abuse? We take a negative (no defence) for bonuses (More offence). It's a pretty even sacrifice. If we magically had the same defence bonuses as 99 defence then yes, that would be abuse. :roll:

Yeah well don't make me get my main :lol: .

Zerker_jane.png

Yea its not a single sided argument.

Mains keep dissing pures about being useless, neglecting there defense, cheating the combat system, being noob, saying pures aren't useful for anything etc.

Pures retaliate by saying mains are stupid, useless, noob, etc.

Until people learn to not care what other people do to there accounts, its never going to stop, weather you win or lose a fight, doesn't mean you have to complain about it.

O.O

i agree, it does get quite annoying (especially at the hot spots like rock crabs) but for the most part, you can pretty much put any insult as far as yelling "HAHA "insert skill here" noob! this goes for cooking, fletching, or any skill many deem "easy"

it sucks, i know -.-

Sly_Fiz.png

Sly_Fiz.png