HaHa def noob! raise ur str!

saladplease

no it's just lazy throwing a random link up.

Not when the link is relevant and backs up your point; otherwise your simply throwing out opinions as "facts".

And what exactly is your point? That you're trying to get into an arguement that has nothing to do with you or this thread?

No, but you certainly seem to be. The post where YOU started it is located at viewtopic.php?f=66&t=785300&start=120#p6609160. I'll re state my point, as you seem to be hopelessly confused: Providing a respectable source that back up your fact and proves it to be accurate will beef up your argument, shorten the total argument time, and eliminate petty personal argument that detract from the main debate.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once i was in the duel arena and a noobish strength pure challenged me. he found that he could harly ever hit me and started calling me a def pure (ive got 41 def and i was using a rune crossbow). i beat him in the end and afterwards he just said noob and teleported. lol what an idiot.

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Insert Head Here

I really hate pures. Only these kinds though.

They lose the wild and act like little 8 year olds. You wonder why Jagex dont care about them? They complain about everything.

Anyway, what's even sadder is I got insulted by a dude with 60 attack, 99 str and 1 def because my stats were 'equal'. (79 atk 78 str 78 def 85 mage 79 range)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I really hate pures. Only these kinds though.

They lose the wild and act like little 8 year olds. You wonder why Jagex dont care about them? They complain about everything.

Lol you [developmentally delayed].

It wasn't only pures who used the wildy. And you'd act much the same way if they took out your favourite form of skilling or w/e you do.

what's even sadder is I got insulted by a dude with 60 attack, 99 str and 1 def because my stats were 'equal'. (79 atk 78 str 78 def 85 mage 79 range)

Well to be fair his stats do own yours.

Zerker_jane.png

I'm [developmentally delayed]ed because i have an opinion further backed up than yours? Oh ok.

It wasn't only pures who used the wildy. And you'd act much the same way if they took out your favourite form of skilling or w/e you do.

Jagex wont, because what I do isnt full of cocky jerks and it doesnt give a way to rwt.

No they dont. He has a total of 160. I have a total of 235. (melee)

And pkers dont 'own' they just 'abuse the combat system'.

To be bloody honest, I havent met one str pure with a little spec of respect for main accounts.

And btw, 4 levels for 1 more max hit is suckish in comparison to def's effect. Something like .. Lowering the chances of being hit and making barrows and other armour better than they really are?

Oh, and, for the ending note, str pures are *sometimes* really dumb little nerds.

How many people been to the Duel Arena and been offered a fight with a 1 def str pure while having everything but an amulet and a weapon taken off?

I'm wondering why some people actually call pures abusers of the combat system... I mean look at those tank rangers, they get 99 ranged and hit like 60s with so much luck and their dragon bolts (e). Also they wear armor to range, while jagex says that you need to wear d'hide to be effective with ranged. Yeah right I can get almost the same defence or more than a melee zerker pure while ranging, also I'll hit higher and more consistent.

And attack, hmm I thought lets get high attack, I've 88 attack at 99 combat and 91 strength, and I can't hit a ranger in d'hide and archer helm with like 70 defence? Or a level 91 ranger with 61 defence wins from me, he didn't even have 99 ranged yet. To be honest I think that attack should get some more power, this would make fights a bit more intresting, also for non-members since you'll hit a ton of 0s on full rune right now, even with high attack.

These days this is what I think about the combat system: Ranged>melee>magic well at least till like level 110 but past that everone likes melee more, but I bet that ranged would own too.

I'm [developmentally delayed] because i have an opinion further backed up than yours? Oh ok.

Jagex wont, because what I do isnt full of cocky jerks and it doesnt give a way to rwt.

indeed pures are all i see is "scared?" it was annoying why would i be scared over the internet of some little half witted kid?

No they dont. He has a total of 160. I have a total of 235. (melee)

you should just say something like "hm thats why my skills top yours?"

And pkers dont 'own' they just 'abuse the combat system'.

indeed it is very annoying

To be bloody honest, I havent met one str pure with a little spec of respect for main accounts.

nope, no str pure I have ever met has one bit of respect for anyone just calls you names

And btw, 4 levels for 1 more max hit is suckish in comparison to def's effect. Something like .. Lowering the chances of being hit and making barrows and other armour better than they really are?

indeed :thumbsup:

Oh, and, for the ending note, str pures are *sometimes* really dumb little nerds.

How many people been to the Duel Arena and been offered a fight with a 1 def str pure while having everything but an amulet and a weapon taken off?

i can agree i had a pure...i actually went up too lvl 70-120 in (lvl 50 with 70 hp got 60 magic ranged and 70 str) f2p and fought them of course i lost but i didnt mind i would duel anyone it was still fun talking too people unless they called me names if they did it was sad

and yeah ya know?

all in all pures suck there fun at times but others they arent i'll stick with my crappy main till i got him good and well i dont know

I havent met mains with any respect for pures either.

Maybe because Pures are considered the lowest of the low. I'm not saying all are, I'm not saying you are if you're a pure, but more of them call others 'noobs' and 'nerds' for stupid little reasons, like potting in a fight.

Just my 2 cents.

Respect has to be earned.

Something that many pures dont have. ;) once again my 2 cents.

I had to comment again lol :P

Though, I guess they do have a reason.

They play RuneScape, and never get their way 'cause all they do is fight. :|

Respect has to be earned.

Because I should try to earn the respect of someone who calls me things like 'pure nerd' 'rofl sad 1 def kid' etc when I'm just trying to play the game?

I don't know where you got the idea that only pures are rude to mains and mains are always lovely to pures but let me inform you that most certainly isn't the case.

I constantly get mains teasing me about being pure telling me how much I and other pures fail and [cabbage] like that.

Respect does indeed need to be earned. That's why you know pures as disrespectful towards mains. Because they've done nothing to deserve respect from pures.

Zerker_jane.png

Well, I don't disrespect anyone for his choice on how to play the game. It's just that, in general, you can't complain about not being respected if you fit the stereotype. And that's what I ment.

I totally agree with TC. You have the right to train whatever skill you want. IMO all 3 Melee styles are equal, each to its own advantages and disadvantages.

Being called a defence noob is just like being laughed at just because you have a cooking/fletching cape. -.-

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Just like how the majority of mains who have commented here have tarred all pures with the same brush, that's exactly what pures do to mains.

Its the rants board lol. Only people who actually have a decent understanding about Runescape wont be like this.

But its what most pures do to mains.

Being called a defence noob is just like being laughed at just because you have a cooking/fletching cape. -.-

Yeah but those 2 capes are really cheap and crap, noone trains them to 99 for the skill, they do it for the crappy cape. Def is trained for a reason and being called a noob for having defence as a skill is stupid. Fletching or cooking isnt nooby. Having those capes for the levels / capes themselves is nooby.

Yeah but those 2 capes are really cheap and crap, noone trains them to 99 for the skill, they do it for the crappy cape. Def is trained for a reason and being called a noob for having defence as a skill is stupid. Fletching or cooking isnt nooby. Having those capes for the levels / capes themselves is nooby.

A 99 stat is a 99 stat, regardless of which 99 it is. ALL 99's are grinding, even cooking and fletching. I get levels simply because I want to get levels. People get 99 in skills because they want to raise their total level and rank.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

A 99 stat is a 99 stat, regardless of which 99 it is. ALL 99's are grinding, even cooking and fletching. I get levels simply because I want to get levels. People get 99 in skills because they want to raise their total level and rank.

You're a F2P, so I guess I'm going to have to explain this to you...

Many members in.. well, members, think its cool to get a cape just for the stat bonuses of the cape. Most people go for Fletching. Some go for Cooking, and little go for FM (out of the top 3 easy ones).

Technically, they are 99s. But, in members, they are 99s which are acheived by people who want the cape. People who have 2 usually just want a trimmed cape, and people with all 3 of those listed want 'recognition'.

I have pk'd both F2P and P2P and can catagorically state that in my experience F2P pking has much less criticism in game of styles and name calling. There are always the odd exception, but its the exception not the rule.

Levels also have a lot to do with it. Level 30-45 are full of new pures who are often hasty to call a name or 3. Once they get to 50-60, there has been a lot of time put into the character, and more experience has been had at pking. More recognition of skill is outwardly expressed rather than a insult.

Mains however do not have the same time put in as a pure when it comes to PvP fighting. Intricicies are not yet ingrained, so the amount of abuse from them seems to be higher.

Thats my 2p anyhoo.

I find the high level pures most arrogant.

Don't forget that the majority of low level pures are mains who have just created their first pures, whereas the majority of high level pures have been pure for a long time.

Doesnt make a difference.