HaHa def noob! raise ur str!

saladplease

You're supposed to fight over 9000 times son.

1) im not ur son unless ur some 30 year old freak stfu

2) if i won 10/10 times calculate the probability of me winning out of 9000 times...lets see if you went to school

3) im obviously giving a general idea you can never be 100% sure this is an opinion

Then you can never be sure that Def allways owns Str. Yes, I watched the vid, you fought the guy 6 times, not 10. Don't you know how to count to 10, son?

And for someone who understands sarcasm ur real mademot-frogc00l.gif

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you can never be sure that Def allways owns Str. Yes, I watched the vid, you fought the guy 6 times, not 10. Don't you know how to count to 10, son?

And for someone who understands sarcasm ur real mademot-frogc00l.gif

Look kid calling me son doesnt make u any more grown up... i fought 10 times but i videoed the last 6 or so fight so kindly stfu and go look for a girl instead of pretending im ur son

Rainbow_Dude.png

Look kid calling me son doesnt make u any more grown up... i fought 10 times but i videoed the last 6 or so fight so kindly stfu and go look for a girl instead of pretending im ur son

Why don't YOU kindly stfu first? Go prove def is better than str instead of insulting others.

On Topic: Sure, strength has better uses than defence, but face it. If you had high defence, you wouldn't need to use as much food in training spots, and in some cases you don't even need it.

That's why people training at giant spiders have a high defence level.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Why don't YOU kindly stfu first? Go prove def is better than str instead of insulting others.

On Topic: Sure, strength has better uses than defence, but face it. If you had high defence, you wouldn't need to use as much food in training spots, and in some cases you don't even need it.

Dude i have 99 Strength I WOULD KNOW

Rainbow_Dude.png

Bet you 99% of the time, they're kids. Just go play mechscape when it comes out #-o

Here, check this forum out: http://forum.tip.it/topic/239352-views-on-defence-and-its-true-resistance/

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

Dude i have 99 Strength I WOULD KNOW

y do u have 2 mains in your sig?

Zerker_jane.png

Def does own str if they are both the same level. It will be one slow fight but defence will eventually win.

Now on to the reason why mains and pures just never get along.

The main difference between a main and a pure is that a pure is built to kill while a main is built to actually win. in my experiance it is pures who are the first to run from a fight or the first to rush another player just after they finish a battle because all they care about is winning and getting a drop. there are the few who do pk for fun but the majority do it just for easy money. And because of this they make the game less fun for pkers who do it for the enjoyment and mains who do it for fun or just to kill time. Thats one of the main reasons why most mains hate pkers because they do it for easy cash and not to actually enjoy the game.

The second reason why mains hate pkers is their general attitude to changes to the combat system. Does anyone els remember when the god swords first came out? The rants forum was full of complaints from pkers who did not have 70 attack complaining that this would unbalance the combat system, aka actually have to train a stat or get owned. And then there was the dark bow and almost every other high level update. For those of you who don't remember theres the more recent extreme and overload pots.

the truth is that most pures only do the minimal amount of work to make a pking account and when an update occurs they are usually the first to complain if it actually involves them raising stats other then ones they have already gotten.

Of course mains do complain about a weapon being underpowered or a quest being to short or easy but they are not as vocal about it as the pkers.

well theres my two cents if anyone disagrees with what i've said the next time theres update that effects combat visit the rants rsof .

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Def does own str if they are both the same level. It will be one slow fight but defence will eventually win.

Now on to the reason why mains and pures just never get along.

The main difference between a main and a pure is that a pure is built to kill while a main is built to actually win. in my experiance it is pures who are the first to run from a fight or the first to rush another player just after they finish a battle because all they care about is winning and getting a drop. there are the few who do pk for fun but the majority do it just for easy money. And because of this they make the game less fun for pkers who do it for the enjoyment and mains who do it for fun or just to kill time. Thats one of the main reasons why most mains hate pkers because they do it for easy cash and not to actually enjoy the game.

The second reason why mains hate pkers is their general attitude to changes to the combat system. Does anyone els remember when the god swords first came out? The rants forum was full of complaints from pkers who did not have 70 attack complaining that this would unbalance the combat system, aka actually have to train a stat or get owned. And then there was the dark bow and almost every other high level update. For those of you who don't remember theres the more recent extreme and overload pots.

the truth is that most pures only do the minimal amount of work to make a pking account and when an update occurs they are usually the first to complain if it actually involves them raising stats other then ones they have already gotten.

Of course mains do complain about a weapon being underpowered or a quest being to short or easy but they are not as vocal about it as the pkers.

well theres my two cents if anyone disagrees with what i've said the next time theres update that effects combat visit the rants rsof .

So very true, Jagex even banned Extreme Potions because of them. I mean, honestly, how can you complain about a non-Combat skill affecting your PKing? It doesn't do anything to your precious Combat level. I mean I feel Jagex is taking one step forward and two steps back just to please people.

y do u have 2 mains in your sig?

It used to be a Str Pure but then i got bored and trained it a little more

Lol, stay on topic people. icon_thumbsu.gif

I personally am a nearly Maxed Zerker, and I actually almost never lose within a level range of 5 in all sorts of PvP. I do realize this is based of 1 defence pures, but still Its just their one and only way to say, [CABBAGE] I [CABBAGE] [CABBAGE]!! (F! I F S! <- Decode)

Defining Rune Pure

kisssigg.png

Hi, have you played runescape before?

Mains are the ones who constantly PJ, pray, tele and just run. The majority of pures are in Honour clans which would kick them if they did the things you mentioned and if you scroll through pking based threads on Tip.it you'll see the mains constantly crying about pkers having honour and how they get called names when they rush people while praying and other crap like that. I'm going to assume you meant to say main where you said pure.

It's a new weapon. What do you expect people to say, honestly? If you looked at the specials of the Godswords when they just came out you'd probably say they unbalanced the combat system as well. Until the weapon has actually become a part of pking you can't take people's opinions seriously.

Extreme and overload pots had nothing to do with pkers. I don't think you even understand why Jagex took them out. It wasn't fair for some people to have more power with no notification of it. It was either take the pots out or put a special symbol above a players head when they used extreme pots.

Zerker_jane.png

You're supposed to fight over 9000 times son.

1) im not ur son unless ur some 30 year old freak stfu

2) if i won 10/10 times calculate the probability of me winning out of 9000 times...lets see if you went to school

3) im obviously giving a general idea you can never be 100% sure this is an opinion

Wow..I didn't know 10 was a good enough number to base a guess on.

Most people would recommend doing 1000 at least before taking what you say as fact.

10 is not a valid number, out of 9000 times, I could say you stood a chance of winning 4500/9000 times, my guess would be as right as any other.

Nice try son.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Wow..I didn't know 10 was a good enough number to base a guess on.

Most people would recommend doing 1000 at least before taking what you say as fact.

10 is not a valid number, out of 9000 times, I could say you stood a chance of winning 4500/9000 times, my guess would be as right as any other.

Nice try son.

I clearly state it is an opinion and NOT a fact

I clearly state it is PROBABILITY and not a 'guess' as you say

Nice try father

Rainbow_Dude.png

This must be some sort of family meeting. :unsure:

I lol at demonicsushi. He was the one talking about sarcasm, yet he still has not seen it in the word 'son'. :thumbdown:

And even if your post is an opinion, it is good to make many many consistent tests because your argument will have a solid base to stand on.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

I lol at demonicsushi. He was the one talking about sarcasm, yet he still has not seen it in the word 'son'. :thumbdown:

And even if your post is an opinion, it is good to make many many consistent tests because your argument will have a solid base to stand on.

It is not an argument... how many times will i have to say that it is MY opinion? i dont care whether you think im wrong or not this is my own opinion based on my personaly experience so there is NOTHING to argue about :)

Rainbow_Dude.png

Demonic, if you're going to post numbers, then MAKE THEM WORTHWHILE! Posting numbers is trying to back up a point. NOT AN OPINION.

Whilst I'm at it, I might as well do this...

"3) im obviously giving a general idea you can never be 100% sure this is an opinion"

The way that is put means that we can't be 100% sure that it is an opinion. Clearly you did not mean this.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

"3) im obviously giving a general idea you can never be 100% sure this is an opinion"

The way that is put means that we can't be 100% sure that it is an opinion. Clearly you did not mean this.

i forgot a comma there what i really meant was

im obviously giving a general idea you can never be 100% sure, this is an opinion

Rainbow_Dude.png

Actually, whilst we're at it. Were you, and the one you were matched with equipped exactly the same? Or was there a difference?

OK lets make it clear, that fight WAS NOT intended to be a comparison... I just decided to film it cos i found it funny that i could kill a 99 Strength that had higher Combat level than me

We did not have the same Equipment so as i said it is my opinion

Rainbow_Dude.png

You presented it alongside your argument, therefore, it is to be taken as "proof".

However, with a low source number, and different equipment, it is rendered void as it proves nothing.

Yes but for the last time im saying that it is my opinion jheez just drop the argument its pointless

Rainbow_Dude.png

• 3 weeks later...

imo attack str and def is all equally important, what pure dont want to accept is that you cant fully exploit the cb triangle so they resort to complaining. a strength pure can have a added advantage from a lower cb lv but suffers equally by not training attack and def high enough, and to a lesser extent :prayer.

a bigger issue is when a meleer face mage. they complain when getting farcast which is just bias since your not even suppose to beat mage up close. you switch to a bow and karils