Resident Evil 5

AceBeam

Got the game in mail today \o/

I just love the store I buy games from, giving me games one day before release date. :D

Going to start playing it tomorrow or Saturday, my co-op partner hasn't got his yet.

Well after quite a few hours of gaming after the last couple days me and my brother managed to beat the game on normal. It was quite the adventure, very fun, and quite addictive. The Mercenaries, just like in RE4, is a blast, co-op mode makes it a pain sometimes, but all the more worthwhile.

I'm interested on how the story is going to play out in RE6. I won't spoil anything, but it makes me wonder how it's going to continue, considering what happened in this game. I managed to dig up an article, and apparently Capcom is going to "reboot" the series; add more puzzles and whatnot just like the early-on Resident Evil games. Although too early to say for sure, it'll be interesting to see if it's true. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=209032

29/50 Achievements gained so far as well. I need a break. :lol:

Looks fun, I can't play M games, but I'll probably play some co-op with my friend at his house :-$

Looks to me as if RE4 was better, but again, I wouldn't know. Apparently this one is just straight up action rather than fear.

I wish I could get RE4 Wii ed :cry: