Trimming time!

deletemeplease

Based on your stats i recon either woodcutting or runecrafting

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

cooking with sharks would take just over a week, so fast trim

woodcutting willows/yews would take about 6-7 weeks from your level and yews fetch decent profit

runecrafting with your level would be fairly speedy, and make a lot of cash

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I'll agree that Runecrafting is a really nice cape, but it is certainly not "speedy" at any level.

I'm going to suggest Thieving. It's pretty easy to get, but is still rarely seen, so it has a bit of a "wow" factor that you don't get from something like Cooking. It's also cheap to get, and unlocks some pretty nifty features as you get the skill higher.

And besides all that, I think that it's a pretty nice looking cape.

My second choice would be Crafting. Once again, it's quick and pretty rare, but it's also pretty expensive and I personally don't think that it looks all that great.

I'll agree that Runcrafting is a really nice cape, but it is certainly not "speedy" at any level.

I'm going to suggest Thieving. It's pretty easy to get, but is still rarely seen, so it has a bit of a "wow" factor that you don't get from something like Cooking. It's also cheap to get, and unlocks some pretty nifty features as you get the skill higher.

And besides all that, I think that it's a pretty nice looking cape.

My second choice would be Crafting. Once again, it's quick and pretty rare, but it's also pretty expensive and I personally don't think that it looks all that great.

well it's speedier from his 82 than say level 60, so he obviously enjoys it to a degree so will seem faster than say if i went for 99 rc, seeing as I detest it and only level 57 :?

thieving isn't as wow factor or nice as say crafting either, thieving is more common recently, and a lot of clicking compared to crafting with it's 'make x' option

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

well it's speedier from his 82 than say level 60, so he obviously enjoys it to a degree so will seem faster than say if i went for 99 rc, seeing as I detest it and only level 57 :?

Absolutely. The number one most important thing is to pick something that you enjoy doing. I just don't want to mislead him, though. You can probably get 5 skillcapes in the time it takes to get Runecrafting.

thieving isn't as wow factor or nice as say crafting either, thieving is more common recently, and a lot of clicking compared to crafting with it's 'make x' option

Crafting would be a excellent choice, but it's just not the most useful cape out there.

I've got 92 Crafting and 99 Thieving, and from a practical point of view I can tell you that I've never actually USED my Crafting level to do anything. I originally wanted the level to be able to make Furies, but that's pointless now.

On the other hand, I use Thieving on a pretty regular basis. I can tell you that it's pretty fun to 99-Thieving the heck out of everybody in Stealing creatiion.

You are also right about Crafting being more AFK-able. Thieving involves a lot of clicking. He does have 99 Firemaking, so that's probably not as big an issue for him.

Absolutely. The number one most important thing is to pick something that you enjoy doing. I just don't want to mislead him, though. You can probably get 5 skillcapes in the time it takes to get Runecrafting.

Crafting would be a excellent choice, but it's just not the most useful cape out there.

I've got 92 Crafting and 99 Thieving, and from a practical point of view I can tell you that I've never actually USED my Crafting level to do anything. I originally wanted the level to be able to make Furies, but that's pointless now.

On the other hand, I use Thieving on a pretty regular basis. I can tell you that it's pretty fun to 99-Thieving the heck out of everybody in Stealing creatiion.

You are also right about Crafting being more AFK-able. Thieving involves a lot of clicking. He does have 99 Firemaking, so that's probably not as big an issue for him.

i can see your points, i was only pointing out some counter-arguements to your points, to help him decide :thumbsup: