Walka92 - Earning my wings ~ 99/99

hi im walka92. most of you know me or have seen me around from time 2 time.

i am getting 99 prayer. once i finish this goal, this blog will simply be used to say what ever random crap ive been doing.

banked 99 prayer:

090310220506.jpg

if you need to know how i got the rest of my money, consult attached siggy.

when i finish this i should be 137 combat. i will also get 2k total during it

walka92.png

walka92.png

walka92.png

[hide=DAILY LOG]10th march: 450k exp earned

11th march: ~576k exp earned

12th march: 750k earned

13th march

14th march

15th march

16th march

ultimately i plan to have it in a week. it will require epic no lifing to get in that time but whatever.[/hide]

i payed for most of this with a single armadyl drop, a ls'ed hilt.

[hide=]090303173405.jpg[/hide]

<3 sparky. he duo'd with me that trip and got his own hilt the very next kill.

[hide=friends]everyone has friends. my best friends (mainly from tif here) are:

bakura18

sheynara

sparky1 2007

musky44

stilly

davom69

crock688

kingmage 92

j35u5 m4

*most* of #snc

*most* of #gwda

*most* of esc/bsc

if your not on here i dont love you. or i forgot about you. if you think you should be on here just tell me[/hide]

in a week i will be an angel. i hope.

id add more formatting, pics etc to this, but its late and im too lazy

edit: long after forgetting about this blog i get 99 in like 5 days from 90. lol. hail to the auto sacrifice-x, lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

you're going to use my altar to get 99, right? ilu. <3:<3:<3:

nope. :D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Good luck!! :thumbsup: Prayer gets really boring really fast :( So be sure to take plenty of breaks if you find yourself going insane.. I forgot to do that and it resulted in me quitting RS for a year :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Good luck!! :thumbsup: Prayer gets really boring really fast :( So be sure to take plenty of breaks if you find yourself going insane.. I forgot to do that and it resulted in me quitting RS for a year :lol:

haha, my stratergy is pray for 3 hrs or so each night, then just relax. gives a little bit of a break and wait for next day. on weekends i will stock up on energy bars and coffe and try to go for 48 hours straight XD or as much as my wrists will allow...

just got 84. my wrist hurts a lil so im gonna take a short break then get 85 l8r tonight

85 :D

(i dont take pics because i use a small, seperate window, not sk. without sk screenshots are too much of a hassle)

wat

wut

86 ^_^

87 <(0.0<)