1 compost mound pouch

19 buckets of compost

varrock teleport

tireless run scrolls

spirit terrorbird[/hide]

[hide=equipment]Boots of Lightness

Spotted/Spottier Cape

Lunar Staff/Dramen Staff[/hide]

[hide=method]1. Start at Edgeville bank, with starter inventory.

2. Summon Compost Mound.

3. Withdraw 1 compost from bank.

4. Run to the fairy ring to Zanaris, then dial CIP.

5. Book it east to the farming patch NE of the fishing docks. You will see Farmer Fromund weeding the 'weedy' patch.

6. Your objective is simple. Water the dry patch twice, weed the weedy patch 3 times, then compost the barren patch.

7. Wait until the dry patch resorts back to the dry phase, rinse, repeat.

8. When you run out of compost simply use your buckets on your compost mound.

Note: You might want to substitute a few buckets for Humidify Runes if for some reason you run out of water, which I don't believe will happen because I only use about 2 and a half cans from 25%-100%.

Also Note: You're approval drops 1% per day and cannot go below 25% unless you kill citizens/steal from the stalls. It is best to return to your kingdom every day. If not to check on how your peasants are doing with collecting, then at least to keep your approval at a maximum.

This is the FASTEST way to raise your approval from a lowered one. Each action you take gives you 1% approval. That means that your first rotation of farming gives you 6%![/hide]

2. The basics

[hide=economics of KM]Every day your kingdom takes money out of your coffers depending on how you distribute the 15 'points'.

How much your kingdom requires per day can be determined by the formula: Coffers*0.1

Therefore your coffers can have a maximum of 75k taken from it per day, as Advisor Ghrim states in his small explanation. Furthermore maximizing your points while having the maximum coffers of 7.5M will last you 90 days of the maximum coffer reduction. After then you are best to top it off, to keep your kingdom running efficiently.

NOTE: You can only put 10 points in per collection category. You'll have to put your remaining 5 somewhere else or just leave them as leftover points.

Coffers - your kingdoms treasury; funds for gathering the resources.[/hide]

[hide=gathering]Your subjects can gather the following:

Hard Wood: Teaks/Mahogany/Mixture Requires Royal Trouble. (Every 350: 1 bird nest)

Herbs/Flax (Can get herb seeds)

Coal (You get some gems too) Under 'Mining'.

Maples (Every 100 maples: 1 birds nest)

Normal Seeds (called 'farming')

Tuna/Sharks (under 'fishing')[/hide]

[hide=Specific Uses]Moneymaking

KM can make LOADS of cash. To maximize the profit, I would personally put 100% of my coffers on maples. Every 100 maples collected by your peasants, you get a bird's nest. Which CAN get you expensive fruit/tree seeds for cheap. If you resell you can make loads of profit, just remember to reinvest! :)

Farming/Firemaking combination

As said before, if you put 100% on maples, you get 1 bird's nest for every 100 maples. That can get you some rare seeds for cheap (up to and including spirit seeds). This is the most common use of KM. This is an inexpensive way to rack up potential farming and firemaking experience. A lot of farmers just sell the maples to buy more seeds, like myself.

If you choose to put flax or herb collecting, you'll get herb seeds. I've never really done this. One time I did get a snapdragon seed when I put my remaining 5 points in flax.

Herblore

Not too sure of how effective this is, but I suppose it's worth a shot considering how expensive herblore is.

Fletching/Crafting

You can get a nice supply of flax (in the thousands) from KM if you allocate your points to flax

Construction/Farming

I've always been scared to try this because I'm not too big of a fan of construction. Every 350 rare logs you get (teak or mahogany) you will get a nest.

Smithing

People who just want to smelt a bunch of bars don't want to mine all that coal just for one bar, for the most part, am I right? Well when you allocate 10 points to coal, you obviously are going to get some nice coal returns. I use this whenever I want to make some cannonballs or whatever.[/hide]

Note: Will always be adding more content as well as adding any in-thread questions to a FAQ section.

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

3 more days until deadline!

Royal Trouble for Hard Wood

:lol:

Pictures would help. You should also give information on how much money this gives you.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I'm still conducting controlled research for this guide. I can say confidently though, from experience, that tree seeds are as random as nests from woodcutting your own trees.

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

I have it combined.

Out of the 15 'points' I have 8 on flax, and 7 on maples.

Each item in MTK has it's price (see tip.it guide on MTK).

Flax is worth 40gp or something in MTK, but 75+ on the G.E!

If I would collect my coffers daily at 100%, I always get:

1000 flax , 625 maples, 6 bird's nests (seeds,rings,eggs), and1 or 2 herblore seeds.

- I sell the flax, already giving me my money back that I invested. (75K+ for that day)

- Maples have excellent use for firemaking or free fletching (selling the unstrung longbows might even give some profit).

- Loot the nests for a good seed now and then, but expect to get alot of acorns, banana seeds and apple seeds. The nests used to be quite decent in price, but have gone down to about 1700ea. Seeds can be used for farming, or selling for max profit.

Rings can be enchanted and sold/used/alched. (I high alch my sapph rings, i keep my gold rings for summoning, I enchant and sell my emerald rings, and the ruby rings are often a game of ienie miene miney moe)

- the extra herblore seeds are mostly not worth much, it's just hoping for a ranarr or snapdragon seed.

If I sell everything I average around 125k daily, but depending on the seeds I get it could go up to 300K

For a minigame that only requires your attention a few minutes each day, this is definitely worth it!

Also the Fremminik Sea Boots give you the option of gathering your approval rating much faster, I'ld really suggest using this if you haven't been in some time.

*I hope the information comes in handy, it's pretty accurate*

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

ok, here are some hints for your guide

the best way to get your approval ratting to 100% is woodcutting

I lilke where you are going with this, but you need to do some more work to get into general guides

like add some pictures and links to quest guide

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

This isn't in depth at all...

I agree. While being a decent guide for people who have never heard of this, it's hardly in-dept. Besides, I believe all information in your guide is in the main sites guide. Another thing is that 7.5M won't last 100 days. It'll last 90. Then you'll have 750k and only 10% will be taken out, which you don't mention at all. The formula is not points * 5k. 10% of the total will be taken out with a maximum of 75k.

Aurei_Animus.png

Fixed inaccurate data. :ohnoes:

100% approval - 10 points maples & 5 points flax - 3 crushed nests, 2 curry seeds, 1 gold ring, 350 maples, 270 flax

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

Fixed inaccurate data. :ohnoes:

100% approval - 10 points maples & 5 points flax - 3 crushed nests, 2 curry seeds, 1 gold ring, 350 maples, 270 flax

Ehh, how much money did you have in there when you got this?

You do know that to get an decent amount of profit you need over 750k in there right?

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

Dude this is a nice start of a guide but you need to put inn some more information. i dont think its easy for people who haven't done this before.

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

You get raw tuna and raw swordfish from fishing, not sharks.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

• 2 months later...