TRADE HACK---BEWARE

magekillr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this scam basically involves the person you are trading with giving cash for your items or cash.

So if the other person is offering items..chances are it isn't a scam. (I haven't heard anything about people doing this..only cash). I'm guessing it's cause cash is a unique value or an easy packet to find.

this scam basically involves the person you are trading with giving cash for your items or cash.

So if the other person is offering items..chances are it isn't a scam. (I haven't heard anything about people doing this..only cash). I'm guessing it's cause cash is a unique value or an easy packet to find.

they have to include 1 item for it to work....so thing is to not accept items and cash....just cash or just items

Sorry if this has been posted but I haven't read the whole topic. Anyways, I heard of a program that lets you pretend you have however much of money have. You'll see that you have 10 million. But the Jagex server won't and you can't buy stuff from general stores. Here's my theory, what if other players can see it? But once in their possesion it dissapeers cause they don't have the proper software or whatever.

Edit: I have given more though and maybe the item is so the server doesn't think your offering nothing? And maybe the items of chars and trading server is seperate so the item server knows your just offering that but the trading server is tricked until it communicates to the item server and that's how you saw the gold? o_O This probably sounds very complicated and might not make since but its just my thoughts

• 1 year later...

uhm... you cant do anything about it... cuz cash is cash... and when trading they could also use lobs or something...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

wow, are you serious?

are you kidding me you bumped a post that is almost 2 years old

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

This was 2 years ago, could this still be an issue?

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)