5 years of runescape 2.

FirenLazah

I'd much rather have the gameplay and graphics from 5 years ago than today personally.

Nonetheless I'm going to have to wish RS a happy birthday.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I don't think it's improved. I think it's gotten worse.

But I'm just another of those Old Timers that loved runescape the way it was and dislike it now, but I still love it, just compared to old runescape, it sucks.

Yeah, I don't like the better graphics, less notorious grinding, new skills, new minigames, new ways to train skills, new quests, gameplay improving updates, new armour sets, new weapons, new handy items and all the other things either.

It was all better in the old days. I long back to the days where Jagex released epic content like the sheep shearer quest, and still being able to get scammed and hacked easily.

Jagex should release a version of the game where they disable 90% of the content, add some nasty bugs and just generally cripple the gameplay so that we Old Timers® can finally enjoy the game again.

Oh wait, that was RSC, where you could freely decide whether to go to RS2 or not.

5 years and i still love playing runescape2! pfft who needs a girlfriend!

Who else is gonna make you a sandwich when you're crafting nats for 10 hours straight?

A colony of Egyptians each half the size of my fingernail.

*whips* move that pickle! We must have this glorious sandwich finished by high noon! Otherwise the gods will be angry, and may be enticed to spill my hot tea all over you!

L O L. I want one. =P~

Blakdragon39.png

Yeah, I don't like the better graphics, less notorious grinding, new skills, new minigames, new ways to train skills, new quests, gameplay improving updates, new armour sets, new weapons, new handy items and all the other things either.

It was all better in the old days. I long back to the days where Jagex released epic content like the sheep shearer quest, and still being able to get scammed and hacked easily.

Jagex should release a version of the game where they disable 90% of the content, add some nasty bugs and just generally cripple the gameplay so that we Old Timers® can finally enjoy the game again.

Oh wait, that was RSC, where you could freely decide whether to go to RS2 or not.

Eh. I think I'd like to play RS from when RS2 was originally released. It would be more of a nostalgic sort of thing though, not necessarily 'better.'

The game has improved overall, but I do miss a few things.

PassionSignatureTipit.png

I really can't stand the way RS is now - part of the reason it used to be fun was because of its simplicity and sub-par graphics. I think in attempting to compete with high-quality games, they sort of lost their novelty. It'd be nice if they created "nostalgia worlds" or something - like worlds which have all the updates up to 2005 or so. I think the game started taking a turn for a worse a little after everybody became obsessed with strength bonuses and Jagex started dishing out more and more overkill equipment

The game as a whole has definitely deteriorated over time... hard to believe it's still survived through the RWT updates.

77yLQy8.png

I say since 3rd quarter 2007 it turned for the worst

so much spoonfeeding, politics and just not enough fun these days

shop update, graves, pk, merching, stronghold of security, party room updates..... sure the game is "safer" and more rwt free, but im just saying... i do not enjoy it as much. dont flame me, im not being rude i just wanted to say that

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D

Happy Bday RS!

Yes, I so much miss the days of trading on World 2 for hours, finally finding someone who had what you were looking for and they would last second switch before the second trade screen.

Scammers ftw dry.gif

5 years and i still love playing runescape2! pfft who needs a girlfriend!

Who else is gonna make you a sandwich when you're crafting nats for 10 hours straight?

Your mum :D

Or maybe his "life partner" Lance? <3:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.