New Old Runescape

Ante

This is an kinda Suggestion for jagex but more like an discussion.

what if jagex Released an New Old Runescape.

which means they would release an new runescape that isnt updated its just runescape 2 from the start, an chance to start over and for "young people" to be on the first 2000 List XD. A runescape where there's only 18 skills. and a chance to get party hats/santa/H'ween masks/and all other rare's.

if they did what account would u make? what name,pure/skiller/main?

(make this the most posted Topic on tip.it )

ant3_slay%20:.png

I would make a skiller for the fun of being in top 2000 like you said :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup:

First post, yay! :o

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

if they did do a wipe it would probably introduce balance updates and be almost the same as now-a-days just ...better. if they did do that i wouldn't sleep or leave the house for the first month lol, i want to be the first in something then :oops:

Y_Z.png

That would be really cool. I liked the old Runescape 2 graphics before they made all the changes. I'm sure jagex wouldn't do it. It would be tons of work. But I think it would be really cool if they did do it. (I'd like to get some of the holiday items I missed)

And if they did make it, my name would be Genrok. =P

Genrok.png

Genrok.png

You sir just destroyed any chance (even though you had none to begin with) at attempting this feat with this statement alone.

OT: They won't do it. If they did why would they release rares that are tradeable if this isn't what they wanted? You wouldn't like those rares if they weren't tradeable...

1288581197250-1.jpg

If Jagex decided to make a 'new old runescape' I wouldn't play it for a second. Besided that, even if they did, and you could regain party hats and stuff, it would be kinda worthless. Since everyone knows that they will rise in the future, and everyone will keep theirs. This means noone will buy them for a long long time, so they wouldnt rise.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

If Jagex decided to make a 'new old runescape' I wouldn't play it for a second. Besided that, even if they did, and you could regain party hats and stuff, it would be kinda worthless. Since everyone knows that they will rise in the future, and everyone will keep theirs. This means noone will buy them for a long long time, so they wouldnt rise.

I tought about the phats and stuff to but if theyp only made it possible to get them for 1 day or a few hours, and if jagex got all files saved it wouldnt be to hard to make an "New Old Runescape"

ant3_slay%20:.png

This is an kinda Suggestion for jagex but more like an discussion.

what if jagex Released an New Old Runescape.

which means they would release an new runescape that isnt updated its just runescape 2 from the start, an chance to start over and for "young people" to be on the first 2000 List XD. A runescape where there's only 18 skills. and a chance to get party hats/santa/H'ween masks/and all other rare's.

if they did what account would u make? what name,pure/skiller/main?

right so you would have the u glitch and house glitches and all the other game braking glitches that have appeared throughout the years all over again along with rwt returning.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I really don't see a point in this at all. If they did I know I wouldn't go anywhere near it, all this would do is

-cause me to restart after all my hard earned work :shame:

-allow people to make use of the glitches found through the past years :shame:

-reproduce RWT in a game that dosen't even matter :shame:

-increase scams in blackmarkets that ARE still around trading accounts :shame:

-fail horribly on account an extremely small fraction of people would bother with it :shame:

If you want to get Party Hats and other rares and be hardcore in your own mind why don't you just consider looking into joining a private server? [are those even legal?] #-o

UPDATIN SIGGY ^,^