The worst way a guy/girl breaks up with you!

xxept0

What happened to me was like the lamest thing I've ever seen. I was like psh...

Anyone I was on AIM and I checked my girlfriend at the times buddy info. Well instead of seeing the normal stuff in there I saw something like this.

Sorry Austin I think we should see other people...

Omg Taylor, I'm so happy you asked me out. I've liked you for soooo long <3 xoxoxo.

Yeah. Just like that. No letter, no phone call, didn't even bother having a friend do it for her. What if I didn't ever check buddy infos? Hell I might still think I'm dating her! Lol.

That was mean of her! I feel bad for you :(

lope6jw0.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my parents are really strict on these things. They think if i start thinking about stuff like this then i'll get distracted from my school work and stuff. Thus, I can't start dating until i'm finished with university. oh well. BUT, there was this one time this girl in runescape just came up to me and claimed herself to be my "gf". I didn't want to hurt her feelings and say f-off, so i thought about it for a day. The next day i asked her if she wanted to pk, and BAM, i got me and my friends to jump her at lvl 40 wildies lol. She didn't lose anything though, she 3-itemed. I wouldn't call this an actual break up, but ya.

Sup noobs.

No dating until you finished uni >.<

Thats like 21 years old. ROFL

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Dude are your parents serious :shock:

Seriously, when you find the right person there is nothing they can really do about it.

:cry: makes me think of my girl that i got atm, been together 6 months only seeing eachother for an hour a week and now we're in different schools and i havent seen her for 2 months and wont for 4 more, ill c her an hour then and after that prolly not for 7 months :cry:

i hate crazy parents :twisted:

gr8 stories some of u tho :D

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

Dude are your parents serious :shock:

Seriously, when you find the right person there is nothing they can really do about it.

:cry: makes me think of my girl that i got atm, been together 6 months only seeing eachother for an hour a week and now we're in different schools and i havent seen her for 2 months and wont for 4 more, ill c her an hour then and after that prolly not for 7 months :cry:

i hate crazy parents :twisted:

gr8 stories some of u tho :D

Umm.. Maybe you shoulder consider breaking up? :?

Rsn: snyper jr

ill admit its passed my mind but i cudnt do it to her, let alone myself

i really love her :oops: :x :cry:

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

Did you read my post about what happened with me an my now ex?

I loved her so much, i still do, but i didn't see her enough :( Yes, i saw her more then you see your girl, but i think you need a certain amount of time together a week, and i still felt i wasn't getting that.

And yes, it kills me that i don't have her anymore :cry: but there's nothing i can do, we tried an tried, she's just too busy.. :(

You really should consider it properly :wink: :( even though it will hurt.. I do understand where you're coming from though, we postponed it for around 2 months, before we could finally talk about it and try and accept it :(

I loved her so much, i still do, but i didn't see her enough :( Yes, i saw her more then you see your girl, but i think you need a certain amount of time together a week, and i still felt i wasn't getting that.

And yes, it kills me that i don't have her anymore :cry: but there's nothing i can do, we tried an tried, she's just too busy.. :(

You really should consider it properly :wink: :( even though it will hurt.. I do understand where you're coming from though, we postponed it for around 2 months, before we could finally talk about it and try and accept it :(

well we usually ge tot talk on the phone and ya i saw ur story, gr8 one, pretty funny :D

well we usually ge tot talk on the phone and ya i saw ur story, gr8 one, pretty funny :D

You just need to think, can your relationship continue to survive for THAT long on just talking on the phone?

I don't think it could, but obviously that's your choice, and you need to consider that very seriously.

How old are you by the way? I'm just curious

You just need to think, can your relationship continue to survive for THAT long on just talking on the phone?

I don't think it could, but obviously that's your choice, and you need to consider that very seriously.

im 15 really soon, ya now i seem even stupider........

but i guess u might b right, maybe i shud talk to her about this tomorrow, might b good just to see how commited we really r if we step back and really take a look

but i guess u might b right, maybe i shud talk to her about this tomorrow, might b good just to see how commited we really r if we step back and really take a look

It's nothing to do with stupidity :P People of all ages fall in love or lust, but at that age, i think it's probably not the smartest idea to be committed to such a long distance relationship. At your age, i'm sure you can find many more people you'll like :wink: Since that's what that age is about, experimenting and such :P

Good luck with whatever you end up deciding :wink: :)

It's nothing to do with stupidity :P People of all ages fall in love or lust, but at that age, i think it's probably not the smartest idea to be committed to such a long distance relationship. At your age, i'm sure you can find many more people you'll like :wink: Since that's what that age is about, experimenting and such :P

Good luck with whatever you end up deciding :wink: :)

ya itll b easier if i talk to her, i dont think i cud b without her tho, not now, shes all i ahve honestly, my 2 best friends left me for my GF, who they convinced to hate me, and she was like a best friend, and i decided to take comfort in RS and got hacked and all my good friends there quit so... ya not the best

those are all some very interesting posts there...i can't see somebody that plays runescape 6+ hours a day being in a particularly good relationship no matter what anybody says. i know because i tryed it and it didnt work, i eventually quit runescape for my girlf because she was complaining i didn't see her enough, 3 months down the line i dumped her for getting with 1 of my best m8s. i basicly told her that if she wanted more than just me then we'll stay friends, next day i went and shagged her best m8 just to get back at her. but anyway. month later and shes with my best m8 still, so i stayed round his house one night, and woke up in his sisters bedroom, 9 months later and i'm still with her.

The Gods Made Heavy Metalâââ¬Ã¦And They Saw That It Was Good, They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, So We Promised That We Would.

those are all some very interesting posts there...i can't see somebody that plays runescape 6+ hours a day being in a particularly good relationship no matter what anybody says. i know because i tryed it and it didnt work, i eventually quit runescape for my girlf because she was complaining i didn't see her enough, 3 months down the line i dumped her for getting with 1 of my best m8s. i basicly told her that if she wanted more than just me then we'll stay friends, next day i went and shagged her best m8 just to get back at her. but anyway. month later and shes with my best m8 still, so i stayed round his house one night, and woke up in his sisters bedroom, 9 months later and i'm still with her.

Try talking to your friends instead of being a spiteful fool :?

You should have boundaries with your friends that they never date anyone you went out with or are with particularly, unless of course, the mate clearly agrees and is over her, or something like that.

Anyway, that's definitely an interesting story :lol: :P

No dating until you finished uni >.<

Thats like 21 years old. ROFL

Well, i MIGHT have to go to BCIT first to patch up my french, unless I pull myself together and start studying big time. Then I'll go on to a bigger school, like MIT, which I really want to get in to.

Sup noobs.

You can date AND study you know. Its not an either/or situation :?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't date anymore, I just hook up with people. Dating takes time and patience and commitment. 3 things I just do not have :)

/me screws up the "Do you like me? Yes No Maybe" letter he was writing for Demeige

:(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

17-05-05_doyoulikeme.jpg

:oops:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Oooh cryptic ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

You can date AND study you know. Its not an either/or situation :?

Except under my parents book, dating isn't an option. My parents always want me to get number 1 in every subject out of the whole school. Anyways...getting off topic...

Sup noobs.