Stickmen Signatures

badphooeybad

Who cares how easy they are. They look quite cool to be honest.

And it's still over 50% of his own work.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I don't know if I'll use this, but if you could try to make one with a guy sniping someone or a guy using a bazooka and blowing up a tank, I might use it. :thumbup:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Probably MS Paint, with a tablet.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Could you make me one with some penguins on it? :D Can be just a few of them, or a whole colony, I don't mind. You have the free reign over anything else too.

Thanks in advance. \:D/

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

A stickman looking down a [bleep]e pit with another about to push him in. :lol: And the second stickman would have horns. <3:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

^Lol, awesome. Thanks!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Sorry I've skipped yours for now Jopie, but I was working on it, and the power shut off... and I havn't built up any motivation to do it over lol... It will get done though. :oops:

No problem, don't worry about it. ::'

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART