The best place to train for 99 attack?

RuneAge

Hi, i'm aiming for 99 attack, it is 83 atm, i need to know a good place with fast exp and not too busy, i'm wearing a Fm skillcape, fighter torso, dragon legs, dragon boots, fury, whip, obby shield, helm of nietiznot and dragon gloves (from rfd) I have heard that yaks are good to train on, and the same with bandits, but are there any other monsters with fast good exp?

Thanks

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Thanks guys, keep the replys coming \'

This Is what i did for 99 attack not to long ago This spot is really not crowded You get good xp and you dont get bored You do need Desert Treasure completed and A salve e wouldnt hurt but heres the guild

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=721130

Kingmickez25.png

Is yaks a decent way to 99 or ankous? which would you say is the best out of: Yaks, Ankous or armoured zombies?

Armored Zombies

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

if u r choosing between yaks and ankous then i would definetly go with ankous. i got 80-99 str there and now getting 99 def there as well and u make a nice bit of money to go a long with that att cape u want =]. the north east room with only ankous is very busy cuz theres always some lvl 50 there thinking its worth while to train there.i fight ankous in the room with ghosts and ankous. ankous 86 ghosts 76-77. there is also another room with skeletons and ankous that r lower lvls but i havent been there so i cant say wat lvl they r. hope this helps

Lord_seath2.png

lord_seath2.png

Armoured Zombies.

It's right near an altar, so you can pray Chivalry/Piety which speeds things up dramatically, and you can also use Protect from Melee/Range if you need. If you do choose to protect, then every drop is pure profit. You could also use Guthans or a Bunyip and hardly need to eat at all, making the only costs repairs to Guthans/cost of pouches. The zombies actually drop some decent stuff: Noted planks, assorted runes, and charms. Pick all of those up and you will at least break even on supplies.

Definitely the best choice.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Would it be worth it for him to pray protect from melee and chivalry or piety?

Armoured zombies barely hit at all; even without a bunyip it's better to tank the hits and use food.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

100k+ xp / h Combat training!

This is a very good guide on Armoured Zombies, which are the 2nd fastest melee xp in the game (Dharocking Skeletons on Ape Atoll is faster, but only for very experienced, rich, and high level players).

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3