Desert treasure- Finally

karin001

Alright guys 53 thieving * Achieved* Quests required for DT *complete* !!!

It's that time when i venture into the unknown realms of that quest...Desert treasure. I want you guys to please give me all the advice you have on this quest. I did it about 2 years ago on my main but I forgot alllll about it :P here are my stats my CB is 68

Don't ask about the summoning... please

tipitasdfa.th.png

KARIN001.png

Because your mage lvl is high enough, you should't have too much trouble, just remember plently of pray/restore pots

The vampire might give you some trouble, as he is sooooo much easier to melee than to range or mage (When I maged him I lost and almost died :( )

Gl :thumbsup:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Find a freind for a safespot in the fights.

I don't think that trick works anymore. I seem to recall some people mentioning they couldn't do that.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Should be fine with all of them.

All apart from Damis can just protected against.

For Damis there's a safe spot

safespotc.png

The blood guy might give you little trouble but just mage away and eat when you need too.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Wooo! *update* Just killed the ice kid he was really easy except it's really anoying how your stats are lowered...

DT Is stupidly easy.

Getting what I mean?

~ Pureprayer says people who put their user name at the bottom of their posts are idiots. We have signatures for a reason. Its annoying.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Err....what?

He was right, you were wrong. Darn, Pureprayer, couldn't you be a bit less confusing?

Pureprayer uses his ability to confuse you to his advantage. \'

:thumbup:

I wouldn't call him wrong though, he heard from others it was hard.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

*update*!!! I Killed all of the creatures all of them were really really really easy especially demian whom i ranged with diamon (e) bolts i'm just heading into the pyramid now, I'm so close to finishing this quest!!

By the way- Pureprayer is not awesome, He's a beast!

KARIN001.png

*update*!!! I Killed all of the creatures all of them were really really really easy especially demian whom i ranged with diamon (e) bolts i'm just heading into the pyramid now, I'm so close to finishing this quest!!

By the way- Pureprayer is not awesome, He's a beast!

He's an awesome beast ;)