How should someone with my stats make money?

Quinton595

I hate making topics like this.. they're just lame.. but i feel like I need to

Quinton595.png

Those are my stats.. my str is actually 52 and my summoning is 23.

I've tried everything out there.. Dueling, Merchanting, NPC trading, NPC huting, Dragon hunting, Raw material gathering, blah blah blah...

My main problem is that I can't tolerate repetitive tasks.. Clicking iron ores thousands of times a day just isn't my thing.

I cant do PVP either.. i just.. suck.

Click-and-wait skills (I.E woodcutting, fishing, etc.) I can stand.. but that's just about it.

So.. am I a lost cause.. or is there some magical money-making way that will save me?

Any help is very appreciated.

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Well, whatever you do, the first and best place to start is farm ranarrs. Takes only a few minutes, and you can come back 90 minutes later to some money.

Perhaps you could try out runecrafting; powerlevel making fires until level 44 (use dueling rings, teleport to Duel Arena, run to altar, craft, teleport to Castle Wars, bank, repeat) then use the abyss or a similar method to craft nature runes. Good money, but might be a little repetitive.

As suggested, cutting oaks then turning them into oak planks is a possibility -- oak planks cost 250 each but sell for ~450 each, giving a decent profit.

Slayer is a decent way to make money, but not great until you get to higher levels. Still, it's rarely repetitive, so it definitely has that going for it.

Those are just a few suggestions. Maybe you can find something else that works. Most of all, though, just do things that you enjoy.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Slayer? I seem to be missing something here..

The only source of money Ive heard from from slayer might count as a few seeds.. or the whips...

how could my slayer level help me make money?

And yeah.. I just got my membership back again, so i was planning on continuing farming ranns.. I used to do that like a year back.

The oak plank thing is a good idea that I can do on the side, Thanks!

::'

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Slayer does give money in the herbs, seeds, runes, coins (lil amounts that add up) etc.

It's why since monday i have purely done slayer and have made 2m in the bargain :thumbsup:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Slayer can actually make you quite a bit of cash. My last task of Abberant Specters made me about 900k. I got about 250k in herbs and seeds (got lucky with multiple snapdragon seed drops) and also got really lucky with 4 clues throughout the task of 160 specters. They didn't reward anything to good, but was enough to make it a very profitable task. Now of course, your slayer isn't high enough for abby specters yet, but as you train it, you'll get there eventually, and make some pretty good cash along the way. Also, don't forget to pick up your coin drops, no matter how small they may seem. I usually come back with 10-20k in cash from drops on most trips.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Slayer is fun and can keep ya going. Pure essense is not that good cash but semi-afk and better oney then wc/fishing I think. not the best exp though. Id personnaly raise slayer up so you can do combat and gain good/decent profits. And to me its funnest skill in game

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Do I have to raise my slayer in order to make cash? or can I make cash starting from now, and just increase the amount I make when I a level? (Also, at my level, which slayer monster gives the most profit?)

At your slayer lvl, you shouldn't worry about which slayer monster is going to give the most profit, because your slayer lvl is to low to really bother with camping at them for cash. Right now you should just do slayer tasks and raise your slayer lvl up some. While doing the tasks, you will get exp, and be making a profit from drops.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Ok.. quick question. I just got a slayer task for 101 Harpie bugs. I want to train range as well, but Im not able to buy bolts off the GE. Is it worth range? or should i just go full rune and ddp++

I'm not too much of an authority on the subject; ranging HBS is costly - their drops won't likely cover the cost of bolts. And as you implied, you can only c'bow them because of the lantern. #-o

Personally, I have them on my 'never assign again' list. They're not very good for slayer XP - and are a pain to kill IMO. But if you don't care, DDS them. They shouldn't be too bad.

UGH I hate large tasks of monsters I hate. :(

I love kerising kalphites for their decent blue charm rate though. :)

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

3 more days until deadline!

Ok.. quick question. I just got a slayer task for 101 Harpie bugs. I want to train range as well, but Im not able to buy bolts off the GE. Is it worth range? or should i just go full rune and ddp++

I'm not too much of an authority on the subject; ranging HBS is costly - their drops won't likely cover the cost of bolts. And as you implied, you can only c'bow them because of the lantern. #-o

Personally, I have them on my 'never assign again' list. They're not very good for slayer XP - and are a pain to kill IMO. But if you don't care, DDS them. They shouldn't be too bad.

UGH I hate large tasks of monsters I hate. :(

I love kerising kalphites for their decent blue charm rate though. :)

Hmm, so should I try getting a different assignment then?

purewcnub-- Do you know the average rate at which they drop scims? (im guessing very small) and uh, what's b2p?

TipitSiggy-1.jpg