Trade Limit

JacTise69

This is NOT another complaint about the wildy being gone. I am completely in support of every update that Jagex did to improve the game. I enjoy every aspect of game play more as a result of those updates. My complaint is that there is not enough reward for the people who put a vast amount of time into the game. Right now a player with maxed stats and all quests completed can only trade 60 K every 15 minutes. That is chump change. I want to give a friend a gift to make them happy, or because they just lost a bunch of stuff at GWD, so I give them...60 k, which will buy rune platelegs and a full helm. Besides at 60 k/15 min thats only 240 k/hour so even if I give them money as often as I can they would be better off hunting grey chinchompas (and yes they bring in that much, I have over 1000 hours of testing on the subject). Why can't players that have all the quests completed have free trading with other players who have all the quests completed? Why isn't there a scale for increasing the trade limit based on total skill in addition to the quest points?

Lastly, I can only assume that Compfreak is going to come in here and actually answer these questions. I look forward to having my ignorance in the matter corrected. I hate being confused....

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Because goldfarmers with very high level accounts that have all quests completed could RWT easily...

PM me these before you post :?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

There's not much to converse about, if we want RS the way it is we have to stop RWT. Many, many people use credit card payments.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

They are going to double it between two long-time friends, according to Andrew.

Because goldfarmers with very high level accounts that have all quests completed could RWT easily...

*nods* it might take time but they would be willing to put the time into it to get the cash

jagexvote.png :thumbsup:

[url=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/vote.php][img=http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/mr_moocky/jagexvote.png][/url]

I read something on the forums, posts from Andrew, about changing how the trade limit works between long-time friends in the future. I'm sure Jagex wishes they didn't have to do what they did, implementing a trade limit and all, but they did it for a reason, and it's the way it is for a reason. They're trying to make it better though, so all we can do really is either quit playing, or keep playing and tolerate it.

Blakdragon39.png

I would have but I was hoping that more people would join in on the conversation.

To be honest, it's been discussed to death over the past two years. There are literally no more ways we can say it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I'de rather tolerate the bots than have the trade limit.. but what can you do? It is over and done with, and though I liked the old RS better, you have to accept the changes in stride.

Nairage.png

Click on my stats for my no ppot barrows guide

There are lots of ways to make it more flexable jagex just doesn't care anymore.

Or there aren't, and Jagex has done a good job with workarounds.

Of course, that would mean that Jagex, a company with hundreds of the brightest minds in Europe, who has programed and coded a game from the ground up to make millions of dollars for nearly a decade, actually knows MORE about their game then a random 17 year old (profile) making snotty forum posts without a hint of a suggestion. How absurd.

DeviledEgg24.png

Unless your friend happens to be a F2P skiller with a Trade limit of a mere 5k. in which its 10k after a month or more, depending on the outcome.

Popoto.~<3

Unless your friend happens to be a F2P skiller with a Trade limit of a mere 5k. in which its 10k after a month or more, depending on the outcome.

Huh? His trade limit is still doubled though...

When you deliberately limit your character, you can't really complain when updates don't cater to you specifically.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

There are lots of ways to make it more flexable jagex just doesn't care anymore.

Or there aren't, and Jagex has done a good job with workarounds.

Of course, that would mean that Jagex, a company with hundreds of the brightest minds in Europe, who has programed and coded a game from the ground up to make millions of dollars for nearly a decade, actually knows MORE about their game then a random 17 year old (profile) making snotty forum posts without a hint of a suggestion. How absurd.

Um he's FINALLY making it flexible for long term friends?

Keep bashing me. Makes you look real smart.

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

Point being?

Keep thinking you know more about a game then the massive company who created it. Makes you look real smart.

DeviledEgg24.png

Point being?

Keep thinking you know more about a game then the massive company who created it. Makes you look real smart.

Point made.

You saying YOU do? Mm. Sure.

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

Point being?

Point made.

You saying YOU do? Mm. Sure.

Who are you talking to? You quoted my post, but you seem to be referring to someone else :?

DeviledEgg24.png

Guess you can't comprehend simple thoughts :?

Unusual, for someone whos avatar proudly endorses "gettin stuipd". That being said, it would considerably improve communication if you decided who you were talking to.

DeviledEgg24.png

Even stupid people can comprehend simple thoughts :roll:

Since you seem to have given up on the argument, I'll clarify my original point for future readers. Jagex has done a great job combating RWT, and continues to make smart business decisions despite a few angry players trying to be business experts thinking otherwise.

DeviledEgg24.png