Green dragon hunting

hihihi727

I've wasted heaps of money recently so i need more. I'm going to try and hunt Green Dragons by Clan Wars with these stats;

61 attack

57 strength

60 defence

41 range (i will train it to 50 first for HP)

38 Mage ( i will train it to 50 first for magic defence)

60 Hp

43 prayer

Inventory

5 sharks

10 pineapple pizzas

1 games necklace just in case (10 more in bank)

Dragon dagger p++

2 antifire potions (20 more in bank)

Wearing

Games necklace

Granite body

Monk robe bottom

I might use obby shield or dragon skirt but everytime i have to put on protect item im already dead

*Does games necklace work if you get teleblocked?

* If i train to 70 attack, how much money would i earn?

* I want to get 60 prayer, but that isn't so important right now. Should i keep the bones or sell them and train my prayer when i have a better money making method in the future?

* How many hours approximately would it take to 70 attack?

*How much money/hour?

Unrelated question. Should i try get a rune defender as soon as i get 60 strength?

Thankyou!

I've wasted heaps of money recently so i need more. I'm going to try and hunt Green Dragons by Clan Wars with these stats;

61 attack

57 strength

60 defence

41 range (i will train it to 50 first for HP)

38 Mage ( i will train it to 50 first for magic defence)

60 Hp

43 prayer

Inventory

5 sharks

10 pineapple pizzas

1 games necklace just in case (10 more in bank)

Dragon dagger p++

2 antifire potions (20 more in bank)

Wearing

Games necklace

Granite body

Monk robe bottom

I might use obby shield or dragon skirt but everytime i have to put on protect item im already dead

*Does games necklace work if you get teleblocked? No

* If i train to 70 attack, how much money would i earn? Not sure

* I want to get 60 prayer, but that isn't so important right now. Should i keep the bones or sell them and train my prayer when i have a better money making method in the future? Sell for now, the more money you have, the easier it is to make money.

* How many hours approximately would it take to 70 attack? No idea. Not very many.

*How much money/hour? Not sure at your level. At 110+ it can be 300k+ per hour.

Unrelated question. Should i try get a rune defender as soon as i get 60 strength? Might as well.

Thankyou!

A question for you, why antifire potion?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I can say that two antifires is way overkill; you'd need two or three doses. 15 pieces of good food also seems a bit much.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I can say that two antifires is way overkill; you'd need two or three doses. 15 pieces of good food also seems a bit much.

Ok i wont take much food then. Thanks everyone! BTW i need an antifire potion so i wont get hurt. But if a revenant comes, what should i do?

Ok i wont take much food then. Thanks everyone! BTW i need an antifire potion so i wont get hurt. But if a revenant comes, what should i do?

run or tele with high def they dont realy do much

Alright mate heres my nerdy side coming out :ohnoes:

if you go from 61 att to 70 you'll make 3,272,930 M Gross ' Income' from dragon bones minus the cost from your food. IF you do decide to go all out green drags for cash and exp try to shoot for 1 dragon bone for each piece of food ( preferably monkfish) then your net income would come out to be a 2,230,330M net profit from killing green drags picking up a full inv of dragon bones and teleing back to varock using tabs ( yes I did include them)... :D :D

Tell me what you think lol

KARIN001.png

A pure wearing bronze would probably use less than 1 monkfish per kill. Also you'd be amazingly stupid not to pick up the hides. And the best way to bank is games necklace to bounty hunter, then use necklace to tele to clan wars. Alternately, a duelling ring.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

A pure wearing bronze would probably use less than 1 monkfish per kill. Also you'd be amazingly stupid not to pick up the hides. And the best way to bank is games necklace to bounty hunter, then use necklace to tele to clan wars. Alternately, a duelling ring.

a pure with bronze for one is a noob and should use iron but would take more then 16 damage

CT are the best place to kill green dragons imo, close to BH so it's a short walk and they're almost always empty. Plus no revs.

The only downside is that the baby dragons can hit high if you don't have high enough defence

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

CT are the best place to kill green dragons imo, close to BH so it's a short walk and they're almost always empty. Plus no revs.

The only downside is that the baby dragons can hit high if you don't have high enough defence

or smart enough to figure out how to body block them

or smart enough to figure out how to body block them

I guess, but since they don't usually hit me i don't bother to

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

Ok i wont take much food then. Thanks everyone! BTW i need an antifire potion so i wont get hurt. But if a revenant comes, what should i do? Karin my rs name is peanutman728

What's the problem with an anti-dragon shield? Saves inventory space and protects you more.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Check out my guide, it might help you out a bit.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

ive used gorgoroths guide to great effect. personally i do prefer the greens in the wildy (westerly) but either way you cna make a lot of good money there.

i generall have 5 monks,1 antifire pot and thats it. usually come out with 12 or 13 of each hide and bones, i have once or twice taken a bit more stuff (alch runes etc...) and alched some of the drops

either way you'll wa;lk away with about 40-50k a trip, just depends how quickly you can kill them.

as for invent i use

head - d med helm

neck - glory

chest - granite body

legs - dragon platelegs

feet - dragon boots

gloves - cooking gauntlets (ill get round to rfd one day)

i rarely get hit and often almost have to waste the last monkfish, its just there as backupo should i get hit too much on an unlucky streak or get a rev (which is rare for me)

you cna do those dragons with up to 3 decent ppl there (1 each) and if they're been social then the time flies.

Athalus_1988.png

yep thats f2p..just waiting for my membership to expire

I'm a master at green drags. Give me your rs name and i'll be better able to answer these questions

I think a "master of green dragons" would know the best place to kill them....

2j3qh46.jpg

tbh i often find the ct greens with a few already there. with a decent respawn time 2 high levelled players can crowd the ct's while the wildy you cna often get 1 each with 3 ppl there at the west point, cant remember how many there are at the east side.

Athalus_1988.png

yep thats f2p..just waiting for my membership to expire

if you go from 61 att to 70 you'll make 3,272,930 M Gross ' Income' from dragon bones minus the cost from your food. IF you do decide to go all out green drags for cash and exp try to shoot for 1 dragon bone for each piece of food ( preferably monkfish) then your net income would come out to be a 2,230,330M net profit from killing green drags picking up a full inv of dragon bones and teleing back to varock using tabs ( yes I did include them)... :D :D

Thanks! I never knew food would take so much out of my total profit.. i better not waste too much. Although wouldn't it be better bringing pineapple pizzas because they are cheap and heal 22 hp? i will bring a shark or 2 in case a revenant comes, but otherwise eating in 2 bites shouldn't be a problem i think

ive used gorgoroths guide to great effect. personally i do prefer the greens in the wildy (westerly) but either way you cna make a lot of good money there.

i generall have 5 monks,1 antifire pot and thats it. usually come out with 12 or 13 of each hide and bones, i have once or twice taken a bit more stuff (alch runes etc...) and alched some of the drops

either way you'll wa;lk away with about 40-50k a trip, just depends how quickly you can kill them.

as for invent i use

head - d med helm

neck - glory

chest - granite body

legs - dragon platelegs

feet - dragon boots

gloves - cooking gauntlets (ill get round to rfd one day)

i rarely get hit and often almost have to waste the last monkfish, its just there as backupo should i get hit too much on an unlucky streak or get a rev (which is rare for me)

you cna do those dragons with up to 3 decent ppl there (1 each) and if they're been social then the time flies.

I will follow your guide but i'm too scared to take more than 3 items since i'm quite a low level. Would dragon dagger p++ to poison them, dragon scimmy to attack them and granite plate to defend be enough? Or is it nessacary to bring my helm of nezinot and dragon plateskirt as well?

Thanks! I never knew food would take so much out of my total profit.. i better not waste too much. Although wouldn't it be better bringing pineapple pizzas because they are cheap and heal 22 hp? i will bring a shark or 2 in case a revenant comes, but otherwise eating in 2 bites shouldn't be a problem i think

Don't listen to what he says, seriously. Kill them in the CT and use monkfish.