99 Hitpoints.

ihateriteaid

I heard that soul wars is better then PC for HP.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Would ranging them be better than meleeing the things in soul wars? I've never been there. Isn't it like 20 mins a game though..

yes games are 20 mins with a 3min wait i recomend finding a tie world and u can fight ppl in the game if u have a gs use it a whip could be affective to range might be good dont know and alot of pures and skillers go to tie world wich makes the easy to pick off

Slayer.

I'm 144k from 99 mostly via slayer. You just need a bit of dedication.

I think you have missed the point of the question. This is not the best exp.

i would personally recommend Soulwars, as you can choose to afk or fight the jellies which gives normal experience.

find a tie world using the main sw world. i can accumilate 45k an hour without doing anything.

Miseryism | Completionist

Having 99 HP before having all 3 melee stats 99 is quite a waste. I PCed my last 600k xp to 99 HP just to get it. Wasn't worth it. Now I got couple hundred K wasted xp that could've gone to my attack.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Thanks for the help, I've decided to just train normally on stuff that I kill all the time and let it happen on its own, or go to PC if I get desperate :D Also, HP is my next closes 99, being 125 combat with an untrimmed strength cape is kind of embarassing.

siggye.png

not as bad as 127 untrimmed wc cape :wall:

I saw a 133 untrimmed HP. -_- Talk about useless.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Slayer.

i would personally recommend Soulwars, as you can choose to afk or fight the jellies which gives normal experience.

find a tie world using the main sw world. i can accumilate 45k an hour without doing anything.

Not missed the point at all, the question was just worded incorrectly.

The word best can be taken to mean different things by different players.

For me, the best XP is via slayer as you are training 3 skills at the same time (slayer, HP, melee) and thus saving time in the bigger picture.

I assume you think the best XP is the quickest XP, which in most cases it is, but not in the case of HP.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Slayer.

For me, the best XP is via slayer as you are training 3 skills at the same time (slayer, HP, melee) and thus saving time in the bigger picture.

I assume you think the best XP is the quickest XP, which in most cases it is, but not in the case of HP.

No. His question was to find out the quickest HP exp. If he were to do slayer, the exp would be very slow, accumilating around 10k HP exp an hour, compared to the 45k + Soulwars and Pest Control method.

Miseryism | Completionist

Is pest control the best way? I need about 4k points. I'm about 20k from 97 now. Any ideas?

I started doing PC for 99HP when i reached 97 HP. Trust me it is the best and the fastest way possible no questions asked. The only reason people say SW is faster is because it is accessable to any level of player. They have seen a player walking around with a HP cape at the level of only 25 and therefore they think its faster. I highly doubt it is. with my PC clan i managed to get 84points an hour on avg. That about 50k exp at 97, 55k at 98 an hour. I doubt SW can beat that...

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Having 99 HP before having all 3 melee stats 99 is quite a waste. I PCed my last 600k xp to 99 HP just to get it. Wasn't worth it. Now I got couple hundred K wasted xp that could've gone to my attack.

I feel exactly the same

(also pced 500k hp xp)

Slayer.

No. His question was to find out the quickest HP exp. If he were to do slayer, the exp would be very slow, accumilating around 10k HP exp an hour, compared to the 45k + Soulwars and Pest Control method.

Read his original post. Doesn't mention the word quickest at all.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!