I want to have fun......

Ezkaton

Runecrafting..... I want to have fun runecrafting.

Can you guys and gals think of any way to brighten up one of the skills i abhore most? Please?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

You're not allowed to have fun Ezk ;)

I found doing ZMi altar pretty fun like, just make the runes, tele back to lunar isle, bank,repeat...good exp and you can have fun runnin through the route to the alter :lol:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Aye i belive i'm mad too ::' i blame Lady Heinous (Twliey on here) for getting me into runecrafting today!

I'm trying out the abyss it seems like a good enough method...... hmmm 4K cosmics to make for 44 :-k this may take a while.

Also how often do these damn abyssal leaches (on the ALR plane of fairy rings) drop the wretched medium pouches? i was there for atleast 30mins killing them for a pouch (only got small atm) and nothing came :(

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

It used to be fun for me atleast on my old acc when the wildy was the wildy.

The thrill of dodging Pk'ers made runecrafting risky as hell and worth the fun.

Now its pretty much a safe skill, which to most is a boring skill.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Make what ever you are doing fun. If you are at ZMI, race yourself and see if you can beat your times. At ZMI, you can also try to "solo" it like I do. It requires more attention when you are running to the altar. Challenge yourself and see if you can pray at exactly the right times too prevent damage.

At the Abyss, you could consider also racing yourself. Same for Ghraaks.

It may also help if you go on a world when many people are doing the same. Then you can race other players.

These methods are good because they keep you getting fast, or maybe even faster, xp.

Make what ever you are doing fun. If you are at ZMI, race yourself and see if you can beat your times. At ZMI, you can also try to "solo" it like I do. It requires more attention when you are running to the altar. Challenge yourself and see if you can pray at exactly the right times too prevent damage.

At the Abyss, you could consider also racing yourself. Same for Ghraaks.

It may also help if you go on a world when many people are doing the same. Then you can race other players.

These methods are good because they keep you getting fast, or maybe even faster, xp.

Definitely a good idea. Fun and it helps you XP-wise. Music helps too.

guideicon.png

Risky? what would you be risking? an inventory of rune ess?

oo..daring

You risked your dhide top, bottoms and vamps, glory, a ring of dueling (if you forget to swap glories), an axe or pick, boots (normally boots of lightness which are a bit annoying to get) and cape (either spotted or god cape).

Along with all your pouches and (p) ess. It totaled at about 100k in just the cash value of the items.

The pouches, god cape and boots of lightness could easily take 10+ minutes to get back.

It was risky epically with 4 Pk'ers lined up waiting, but as bladewing said it kept the price of natures up and essence down.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Risky? what would you be risking? an inventory of rune ess?

oo..daring

You risked your dhide top, bottoms and vamps, glory, a ring of dueling (if you forget to swap glories), an axe or pick, boots (normally boots of lightness which are a bit annoying to get) and cape (either spotted or god cape).

Along with all your pouches and (p) ess. It totaled at about 100k in just the cash value of the items.

The pouches, god cape and boots of lightness could easily take 10+ minutes to get back.

It was risky epically with 4 Pk'ers lined up waiting, but as bladewing said it kept the price of natures up and essence down.

Epic risky?

A successful PK had to successfully TB, Entangle and then KO you with specs before entangle runs out and you ran off.... Which is very hard to do on a moving target in dragonhides. And if you fail the TB they teleported... And as its a single conbat zone more PKers doesn't make it more dangerous.

Not epic risky in the slightest.

Jammy2222.png