Shows that need to be put DOWN

Faux

the whole station on MTV it stands for music television but yet its basiclly a bunch of girls cryin and dating shows and reality now i miss the old MTV with shows like headbangers ball

Yeah. Who in the world watches that fake crap?

The ex-factor and a (double) shot at love with tila tequila (the ikki twins) are amongst the most hilarious reality tv shows I've ever watched. And wildboyz cracks me up for some reason.

Reality TV in general sucks [wagon], only the funny ones like Rock of love and the ones I mentioned above should stay on. Prison break had to end after season 1.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order...

Survivor <----- (this is my number one, though.)

Chuck

Family Guy

The Simpsons (they're out of material, and it's starting to show.)

The Apprentice

Law and Order (all of them!!)

CSI (all of them....well, at least 2 of them)

Scrubs

Big Brother (I thought it was already cancelled, but other people were posting about it so..)

That dumb Terminator spin-off

American Dad

Deal or No Deal (Picking a case isn't exciting...)

Hole in the Wall (a shameless, stupid rip-off)

Grey's Anatomy

My Name Is Earl

Lost (too convoluted now...it's time to wrap it up.)

Parks and Recreation (I watched the pilot; it wasn't funny.)

Any other dumb reality show I forgot, there's so many...

• 4 weeks later...

Im a massive Simpsons fan, but give it up already. Also, Futurama shouldn't be brought back, the movies were not that great.

Family Guy just annoys the heck out of me now, I'm pretty sure they have shown at least 20 minutes of Conway Twitty in the past 2 seasons. I used to like LOST, and keep trying to get back into it, but its very annoying that the plot itself rarely goes anywhere (except in season finales) and they introduce too many characters.

Prison Break should have been 1 season.

Deal or no Deal is getting old and gimmicky

I didn't even know Survivor was still around. They must be running out of countries / islands by now.

Has anyone seen the show Worst Week (the American version)? That only had 1 season but they really should bring it back.

The Simpsons really needs to end, when I watched that video on Youtube about Maggie talking that ruined it. D:

The new Simpsons episodes are really bad and now I haven't watched it in days, even months.

I don't know why people say Family Guy, I still enjoy it. ^_^

I'd agree with reality TV, and MTV and their stupid shows (although Cribs is pretty amusing just for the sheer pretentiousness)

The IT Crowd should've been stopped after the first series too, everything since has been dreadful.

And speaking of Noel Fielding shows, Mighty Boosh isn't funny and it needs to stop. As does The Office.

Oh, and this is my 500th post :twss:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Six years after getting axed by Fox, Futurama is being resurrected on Comedy Central.

A spokesperson for 20th Century Fox Television confirms that the cable net has ordered 26 new episodes of Matt Groening and David X. Cohen's late, great animated series to air beginning in 2010. The studio cites Futurama's "blockbuster" performance on DVD and in reruns on Comedy Central as the reason for its rebirth.

Hmmm... sound familiar?

"When we brought back Family Guy several years ago, everyone said that it was a once in a lifetime thing -- that canceled series stay canceled and cannot be revived," 20th Century Fox TV Chairmen Gary Newman and Dana Walden said in a joint statement. "But Futurama was another series that fans simply demanded we bring back, and we couldnt have been happier when Matt and David agreed that there were many more stories yet to tell."

Adds Groening: "Were thrilled Futurama is coming back. We now have only 25,766 episodes to make before we catch up with Bender and Fry in the year 3000."

I have a hunch Groening isn't the only one doing a happy dance. (That's your cue to start filling up the comments section.)

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/its ... turns.html

Looks like our prayers have been answered. :thumbsup: