5050-they scammed me too.....

foursideking

although i played the runecrafting minigame many times...i had yet to try out those things called "5050"s....apparently your suppost to let one team win 3 rounds, then let the other team win 3 rounds. Well...i tried one, and it turned out that the one i happened to join had 3 people logging into 2 accs each, and scamming by making their team win all 6 rounds. I happened to be on the losing team afterward, and when i left the game after the 3rd round, i had numerous harassing pm's saying that "i apparently cheated by not staying for all 6", and that "their lvl3 runecrafting scammer accounts could pwn me(a combat lvl90)" this incident has made me so angry, i've had to think long and hard if i really like playing this game....feel free to comment, and feel free to send me a pm as i could use some help "cooling down"

div>

So . . . you tried to cheat the minigame, but instead you got cheated by the players setting up the scam. Sounds about right.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

That's a rant against human nature, not RS...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

50-50s do work if everyone trusts each other, but as is human nature, we like to take control of these situations. The Great Orb Project is a very poorly planned minigame which could be far better with a few tweaks here and there, so I'm afraid there's nothing you can do, other than whine at Jagex to fix it. And they still don't seem to be listening.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Easy way to solve this, log out. Change worlds and play competitively, it's far more fun. You may not earn as much though, but you won't be bored.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

• 2 months later...
Oh, I just noticed this is Magermanmye. Ignore list ftw? :roll:

I lol'ed so much.

And I lol'ed so much at the original post. Don't go to 50-50s, what's the point of winning 3 altars, when you can learn to play and win all 6..all the time?

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg

Easy way to solve this, log out. Change worlds and play competitively, it's far more fun. You may not earn as much though, but you won't be bored.

+1

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]