78,691st To Get This Level!!!!

Yep this level is more common than 99 fletching, cooking, and firemaking. It is infact the most common 99 skill. Thats right 99 strength!

99str.png

99strscreen.png

99Strloot.png

Loot totaled 6.5m after selling a lot of the items for min on GE thanks to everything deciding to go down the day I got the level.

Rate/10 no hating ::'

Hate if you have a good place to gather charms ;)

Michigander.png

No idea how people rate this 10/10 when there are 78k people to have it, yet Cooking gets flamed with less people having it mastered.

6/10.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

No idea how people rate this 10/10 when there are 78k people to have it, yet Cooking gets flamed with less people having it mastered.

6/10.

Who cares about the # of people...its the level of difuculty/cost/time, and cook gets flamed bcuz its 350k+ xp per hour... :lol:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

also rate the GE!!

8/10 for 99

10/10 for GE offers

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

gratz on 99 str :thumbsup:, now get a real cape :lol: jks :P

9/10 cos like def owns str 8-)

Off, is the general direction I wish you would [bleep].

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p549/hihi244442/TLoUGIF.gif

[hide=My perception of the Admins in Assistclan:]

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Bandos: Lost count

Zamorak: ^^^^^

Saradomin: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Armadyl: None[/hide]

6/10.

Who cares about the # of people...its the level of difuculty/cost/time, and cook gets flamed bcuz its 350k+ xp per hour... :lol:

Congrats 7/10 need to work on mine tbh :wall:

To add my thoughts to the post I quoted I agree about the level of difficulty etc. but I also rate on practicality. With 99 strength he can now fight better and will use this all the time and it will probably seem worth it. But with cooking people with 99 cooking will rarely use it, get a cape that is looked down by alot of people, is very common, and I honestly wouldn't spend the time getting 99 cooking when in my opinion I could be doing something I think is more productive.

Note: I am not just trying to bash cooking just posting my views on it and why even though 99 str is more common I still respect (for lack of a better word) it more than cooking and give it a decent rating.

s86.png

6/10.

Cooking is 350k+ xp per hour, but still Strength has more people mastered it, I agree that it is more useful and stuff, but if almost 80k people manage to get it I don't see how this deserves a 10/10..

EDIT: you also said difficulty*/cost/time, get a rune scimitar and you can get 99 strength for 30k and you can even sell the scimitar again and break-even while cooking costs millions.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

[hide=Quote Chain]

6/10.

Cooking is 350k+ xp per hour, but still Strength has more people mastered it, I agree that it is more useful and stuff, but if almost 80k people manage to get it I don't see how this deserves a 10/10..

EDIT: you also said difficulty*/cost/time, get a rune scimitar and you can get 99 strength for 30k and you can even sell the scimitar again and break-even while cooking costs millions.

[/hide]

Or you can make 6.5 million like me :twss:

Thanks for the rates everyone ::'

Michigander.png

6/10.

It's not 350k/hour, with sharks its more like 220k, its so common because it is afk

Patjj_King.png

angel2w.gif

99 Fletching,99 Cooking,99 Ranged,99 Smithing,99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints

Pmg, I killed 16264 aviansies for 92-99 Ranged <3:

Dragon boots: 43

Abyssal Whips: 8