(lock)

Karvinen

This is a competitive game - you're supposed to do things to get benefits for yourself even if it puts other players at a disadvantage. That's kind of the point. I doubt that you hopped every single time you saw someone in a spot with limited resources.

Yes, of course, but the gaming experience would be more pleasuring for everyone if everyone would try to also make other players' gaming experience fun, now wouldn't it?

Of course, for some people, it's mostly about their own succeeding, which is, of course, logically much more convenient. I won't start criticizing these people anymore, I've seen it's like poking a beehive with a stick. The results are painful, though mentally instead of physically, like in a real stick-on-beehive situation.

While I understand what you're saying about everyone being a little more polite so that everyone benefits, I personally am extremely competitive in Runescape. I will steal Slayer spots, mining spots, anything, even if it's unnecessary. Maybe I'm an [wagon], but I have fun doing it.

Heh, I'm exactly the same way. Sorry, I don't know you, and I'm not going to let you keep your spot just because it's nice. I don't care about you at all. Now hop. :twisted:

2dvjurb.png

Why should other players lose the rewards of the sarcophagus just because they don't want to to kill the mummy themselves? Yeah, they probably shouldn't do it. But there's really nothing you can do about it except grit your teeth and smile.

And as Zierrgo has mentioned.

This is a competitive game - you're supposed to do things to get benefits for yourself even if it puts other players at a disadvantage. That's kind of the point. I doubt that you hopped every single time you saw someone in a spot with limited resources.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Yeeeaahhh...

I'm just going to have to say that I don't give a rat's behind about people getting attacked by a mummy I unleashed. If it's bothering you, put on melee prayer or trap it behind one of the urns. Or stop playing Pyramid Plunder if you're going to be offended by people who play all aspects of the game.

But you could just trap it or put protect from melee on. Or, you know, BRING HEALING. 4-8 pineapple pizzas and a 4-dose super anti should be plenty to get you through.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

I got 2 sceptres, both from the little snake caskets.

Sarcophagus gives no thieving xp! Why open it while you can just walk to the white light or tele out and shorten your trip, thus gaining more xp, statuettes/seals, and chance of a sceptre per hour?

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

I got 2 sceptres, both from the little snake caskets.

Sarcophagus gives no thieving xp! Why open it while you can just walk to the white light or tele out and shorten your trip, thus gaining more xp, statuettes/seals, and chance of a sceptre per hour?

I'd say taking the extra second to open the sarc at the end would give you more chance of a sceptre an hour.

I've never been bothered by the mummies at the pyramid, maybe you need to use a different technique, I haven't played pp in a while but monk robes and a whip used to do it fine for me... unless you're a skiller?

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

Why can't you handle and kill a level 80 Mummy?

It's a waste of time to kill it, isn't it? People playing plunder aren't going to be doing it with their whips and Bandos gear, they're going to be doing it with spotted capes and Pharaoh sceptres... Because that's just more efficient.