Good profitable monsters.

Kinosjourney

1) green dragons in ct though the baby blacks might be a pain so then go for the ones in wildy.... however watch out for revenants.

I'm getting sick of people saying that

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want a chance of a really good drop (Like a visage) kill Black Dragons instead of Iron or Steels, not onle do Black Dragons have an equal chance of dropping a visage, they are also easier to kill and if you pick up the bones and dragonhide you get a fairly consistant profit. Good Luck! (You can waste prayer potions and melee them, or you can range them.)

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

If you want a chance of a really good drop (Like a visage) kill Black Dragons instead of Iron or Steels, not onle do Black Dragons have an equal chance of dropping a visage, they are also easier to kill and if you pick up the bones and dragonhide you get a fairly consistant profit. Good Luck! (You can waste prayer potions and melee them, or you can range them.)

That sounds pretty nice, any good guides for them?

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Try aviansies if you wanna range (I make there 300-500k/hour, but my range is 90)

If you wanna melee, then try the Tz-Haar caves, the monsters there drop som onyx bolts which can app up to 100-200k/hour+ you get some good drops such as obby capes...

Try aviansies if you wanna range (I make there 300-500k/hour, but my range is 90)

If you wanna melee, then try the Tz-Haar caves, the monsters there drop som onyx bolts which can app up to 100-200k/hour+ you get some good drops such as obby capes...

Sounds nice too.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

That sounds pretty nice, any good guides for them?

I've been thinking about black dragons too, and I'm also looking fora guide. However, I think the slayer guide in the AOW has a small section on them.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Don't do black dragons. You will die from boredom.

Fire giants are nice quest free monsters that give decent experience and income.

Anyway..you have to put some work in to make money. Raise your levels first, then make money.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

Don't do black dragons. You will die from boredom.

Fire giants are nice quest free monsters that give decent experience and income.

Anyway..you have to put some work in to make money. Raise your levels first, then make money.

Well, i just did tzaars for aprox 1 hour, i got a maul drop which i sold for 150k and i sold the tips i got there for 256k, i got my own food so i made a ~400k profit AND theres a chance i get good loot, i think i like this place :thumbsup:

EDIT: i blew about 138 cooked monks there, any better ways than killing em with d scim? like rune hallying or ranging?

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Green dragons are good money for their skins and bones, or you can keep the bones to boost prayer at the Ectofuntus. They also drop stuff you can alch, so take nature and fire runes - it's two inventory slots but if you alch six or seven items plus scavenge all gold coins while there you'll make 10-20,000 coins per trip. If you sell everything you will comfortably make 100k an hour; if you are efficient and lucky you'll make 200-300k.

I agree with those who say use the group east of Clan Wars - if a revenant goes for you just run back to Clan Wars. I use an antifire potion to guarantee safety against the dragons. I also summon a bull ant familiar to give an extra 9 inventory slots; very nice when each slot can be 2,000gp worth of dragon hide or bones. Summoning is worth it, eventually.

I also agree with Ankous: their drops don't seem fantastic, but most will sell.

And Flesh Crawlers would be easy pickings for you: drag up a window with the GE database from the official site so you're sure to keep only the most valuable herb drops (I know ranarrs are valuable and marrentils aren't but I forget most of the others). They also drop noted iron ore, fire runes, body runes and dust runes. None of these are good money one by one, but after an hour you'll have thousands of each rune and probably 500 iron ore. I think you'd have no trouble making 100,000 an hour on them plus very easy exp.

Dragon_Sam61.png

Best drop so far: Dragon Chainbody from a Dust Devil.

Green dragons are good money for their skins and bones, or you can keep the bones to boost prayer at the Ectofuntus. They also drop stuff you can alch, so take nature and fire runes - it's two inventory slots but if you alch six or seven items plus scavenge all gold coins while there you'll make 10-20,000 coins per trip. If you sell everything you will comfortably make 100k an hour; if you are efficient and lucky you'll make 200-300k.

I agree with those who say use the group east of Clan Wars - if a revenant goes for you just run back to Clan Wars. I use an antifire potion to guarantee safety against the dragons. I also summon a bull ant familiar to give an extra 9 inventory slots; very nice when each slot can be 2,000gp worth of dragon hide or bones. Summoning is worth it, eventually.

And Flesh Crawlers would be easy pickings for you: drag up a window with the GE database from the official site so you're sure to keep only the most valuable herb drops (I know ranarrs are valuable and marrentils aren't but I forget most of the others). They also drop noted iron ore, fire runes, body runes and dust runes. None of these are good money one by one, but after an hour you'll have thousands of each rune and probably 500 iron ore. I think you'd have no trouble making 100,000 an hour on them plus very easy exp.

I dont like either of them, i like monsters that have a chance to drop good items.

Obbys got got consistent drops (almost 1/4 to drop onyx bolt tips) and they have chance to drop obby cape, maul, sword and so on. i think i like them but i blow alot of food at them.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

I dont like either of them, i like monsters that have a chance to drop good items.

Obbys got got consistent drops (almost 1/4 to drop onyx bolt tips) and they have chance to drop obby cape, maul, sword and so on. i think i like them but i blow alot of food at them.

Cause you have low defence if you arn't using barrows you might want to or you could raning

Cause you have low defence if you arn't using barrows you might want to or you could raning

What does raning mean?

However my gear at obbies are the following:

Helm of Neitiznoth

Fighter Torso

Rune Defender

Dragon Scimitar

Torags Platelegs

Amulet of Glory

Combat Bracelet

Ring of Wealth

Avas Accumulator

and my inventory is tokkul, onyx tips and rest is monkfish, i always bring a super set the first run.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

What does raning mean?

However my gear at obbies are the following:

Helm of Neitiznoth

Fighter Torso

Rune Defender

Dragon Scimitar

Torags Platelegs

Amulet of Glory

Combat Bracelet

Ring of Wealth

Avas Accumulator

and my inventory is tokkul, onyx tips and rest is monkfish, i always bring a super set the first run.

I misspelt ranging. Fighters torso has horrible defence and why avas accumulator it doesn't help at all and i dont see how the arrows even get profit.

Basilisks

Oh wait..

Nope, definately basilisks

They hit low

Nats, Waters and Law runes add up

Rune daggers + mith alchables add up coins

Decent herbs

Easy to kills <3:

Jamje.png

null and void

Biscithead speaks the truth.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Basilisks

Oh wait..

Nope, definately basilisks

They hit low

Nats, Waters and Law runes add up

Rune daggers + mith alchables add up coins

Decent herbs

Easy to kills <3:

Seems worth to look up ;)

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Green dragons ... Ankous ... Flesh Crawlers

Fair enough, but you know how the game works: the better the drop then the rarer it is or harder work to get. Flesh Crawlers you could probably do an hour on one fish; Ankous and dragons you might need ten for the hour. I've picked up half keys, rune helms and other moderately high items. Turoths are another good one IMO - the first time I had them as a Slayer task I got two mystic boots and two mystic robes.

Dragon_Sam61.png

Best drop so far: Dragon Chainbody from a Dust Devil.

Green dragons ... Ankous ... Flesh Crawlers

Fair enough, but you know how the game works: the better the drop then the rarer it is or harder work to get. Flesh Crawlers you could probably do an hour on one fish; Ankous and dragons you might need ten for the hour. I've picked up half keys, rune helms and other moderately high items. Turoths are another good one IMO - the first time I had them as a Slayer task I got two mystic boots and two mystic robes.

Turoth, and later on Kurask, are great money despite people hate having to put away their usualy way of training for the sword,spear, bolts or arrows. Other then that the drops are nice.

And its not the mystic drop that are nice, they are kinda rare and you're lucky if u have one, but the real money come from the seed and herb drops.

[hide=De Ja Vu]Wow it seems like i said all that on some other post :lol:[/hide]

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Turoth, and later on Kurask, are great money despite people hate having to put away their usualy way of training for the sword,spear, bolts or arrows. Other then that the drops are nice.

And its not the mystic drop that are nice, they are kinda rare and you're lucky if u have one, but the real money come from the seed and herb drops.

Turoths are okay I guess; Kurasks are awful. You can get more herbs and seeds from, oh, I don't know, moss giants? Kurasks are worthless.

[hide=OT]My saying that Kurasks are worthless reminded me of the Slap Chop commercial.[/hide]

Turoths are okay I guess; Kurasks are awful. You can get more herbs and seeds from, oh, I don't know, moss giants? Kurasks are worthless.

[hide=OT]My saying that Kurasks are worthless reminded me of the Slap Chop commercial.[/hide]

If he wants hebs and seeds, should be killing Aberrant Spectres. I was just giving an example, i don't mind those two tasks, but i use Duradel so i don't get them assigned.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I only like to kill monsters that are decent exp and have chances to drop nice, i might stick to obbys for a while.

EDIT: I just got my SECOND obby cape drop today at tzhaar, i also got a maul yesterday. Im beginning to love these critters \'

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png