legend of zelda - wind waker help plz lol

lol000999

well ive done the plant boss got the pearl thing from the deku tree went to greatfish ile (which took forever i went past it was at forsaken fortress and had to go all the way back) then went to windfall island and so im going to get the pass for it and i go up the vines in the bomb shop and through the hole and im there nothing happens so i drop down and he said i would like you to use the door no pirates

You have to eavesdrop on the conversation the pirates are having in the bomb shop, you will hear a hint of the password eventually. I can't tell what it is, obviously, since it changes every time you start a new save game and the chances are slim I'd have the same password as yours. Once you have the password, you can go back to that ship and enter the door with the password you obtained. 8) It should still be in the harbor.

man I really need to get this game. Would you recomend it?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

man I really need to get this game. Would you recomend it?

I wouldn't buy this game. I never really liked the story line and the graphics are disgusting. It is a very simple game so your better renting it at blockbuster and beating it in 3 or 4 days.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

really? dam thas disipointing I wanted a decent RPG. Maybe I should get it for the ownage OOT bonus disc :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

i thought it was good. graphics are odd at first, but they are all clean and everything, so it is ok. game takes a lot longer than 3 days to beat, if you want to do every single part of it and if you dont play games 50 hours a day.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

ok ive got in not through the door other way the pirates arent there

P.S i think i dont need to... (ive got cheats on ive got everything unlocked just doing the lvls :D)

I cant wait for the new Zelda it will pwn. ~(I hope)~

It wasn't a horrible game, deffinitly not up to the normal Zelda game status however. Just wait for the new one out in october, now that one will be a great game...

By the way, "lol", http://www.gamefaqs.com

yea it was not barely has good as the other ones...

It wasn't a horrible game, deffinitly not up to the normal Zelda game status however. Just wait for the new one out in october, now that one will be a great game...

The Legend of Zelda: The Twighlight Princess was delayed a couple weeks ago, it will be out after the end of Nintendo's fiscal year (meaning no earlier than April 2006). I bought The Windwaker last month, because I wanted to beat it before getting the Twighlight Princess. Looks like I have a lot more time to do that now, I've mostly ignored the game, too into Counter-Strike: Source.

And Lol, your much better asking on a site dedicated to console games like IGN or Gamefaqs, than here where only a few people may have played the game.

well ive done the plant boss got the pearl thing from the deku tree went to greatfish ile (which took forever i went past it was at forsaken fortress and had to go all the way back) then went to windfall island and so im going to get the pass for it and i go up the vines in the bomb shop and through the hole and im there nothing happens so i drop down and he said i would like you to use the door no pirates

Did you hop out and take a walk on Great Fish Isle? When you get out that postguy you meet at the start comes and tells you 'bout the other perl.

THEN and ONLY then can you go back to windfall and listen-in in the pirates ;)

I thougth the graphics were really good and kept my eye off of collision problems ( :P there were some funny ones involving a darknut and a pillar ;) )

If the game had more realistic graphics I would have gotten bored quicker and would definitely notice collision problems

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

i thought it was a really fun game, i like the part in the castle where you gotta kill ALL of those guys, but it was easy for me since im always a berserk in games. im a mage in world of warcraft but i still go meele with my staff sometimes :lol:

Personally the end disapointed me a bit.

After all, he did swear that he'd kill Link and Zelda's decendants when he came back.

And the final battle is what did it. Bland.

Although fighting the puppets is, IMO, more of a challenge.

I thought it was a good game, not as good as previous Zeldas, but the graphics offered something original. For anyone who hasn't got it, I would recommend it not only for the Wind Waker, but you get the best game ever bundled in for free!

Anyway, I haven't played it in about two years, so I can't help with the question. As the others suggested, just use an Walkthrough from Gamespot or something like that.

The Legend of Zelda: The Twighlight Princess was delayed a couple weeks ago, it will be out after the end of Nintendo's fiscal year (meaning no earlier than April 2006). I bought The Windwaker last month, because I wanted to beat it before getting the Twighlight Princess. Looks like I have a lot more time to do that now, I've mostly ignored the game, too into Counter-Strike: Source.

And Lol, your much better asking on a site dedicated to console games like IGN or Gamefaqs, than here where only a few people may have played the game.

It's good that they delayed it :D

Every delayed Zelda game was a very good one and they didn't delayed windwaker and that was the 'worst' waker,but it's still a good game and a nice story only the game is to easy :(

yes ive been to greatfish ile and the bird guy visted me and ive gone to der nothing and btw i didnt know with my bow this happened was going through different mode to shoot the piggys with :) and found light i heard they own yes with these cheats everything unlocked and things and songs expect 2 of them 3rd and 4th i cant use lol