Abby demon head

Guthorm

Well I just got 85 slayer, so I decided to camp the demons for one whip, just so I can say I got a whip off a demon. Now about 500 demons later, I got a head from one of the demons. So I am wondering what should I do with it? Should I stuff it and put it in my house?(I have enough funds for the construction level.) Or should I do soul wars and try to get the familiar? Thanks for the advice guys.

PS:I am going to sleep now, so I won't respond until tomorrow. :(

PPS: If anybody makes a joke about the head, I will stab them over the internet. -.-

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The pet is nice to have, also having the head in your POH is also nice. I would play SW and get the points and have the pet.

[hide=LULZ]Made a joke about the head irl...[/hide]

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I think that depends on how often you actually USE pets. How often are you not goal-oriented and on a task that requires a familiar? If it's not a lot, then it's not worth it.

That's just my opinion anyway. I almost always have a familiar summoned, so pets are useless to me. (Which is why I stuffed my crawling hand drop ^^).

(HI GROMHELL)

hzvjpwS.gif

Grats, a head in 500 kills is quite lucky :thumbup: Mine took over 5k kills.

Anyway, I think it'd be better to hang it in your house. Pets are nice but they stop you from using your summons and can be alot of hassle for a bit of decoration. If you want a pet cats are the best - you get some money on the side at least.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|