Skull

^ You shouldn't do it because of the bad grammer... haha

Pirate, Yours will be EPIC2DAMAX

Grammar. ;) quote]

Hate IE.....

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing you've already discarded my idea, but I just wanted to let you know someone else did me an avatar I am happy with so don't trouble yourself with doing my request. :)

I knew I was missing someone :lol: I'm glad you like that one, it's nice.

hi just wondering can i have an avatar plz of a guy with a theif cape and hood standing next to a stall and in the words saying master theif and my name jason dee1 under plz

Uhh, sure. I'm not sure I can fit all the words, but I'll try.

Working on Napalm's now.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Can i have an avatar? its pretty simple, just a Jolly Roger (you know, the b&w pirate flag with the skull and crossed swords) But instead of the skull i want something like the :twss: smiley with a pink party hat

I like it :lol: Do you want the :twss: to be color or b&w?

Edit: I [bleep] HATE VISTA@!#@$@!$ WHY MAKE .JPG THE AUTOMATIC CHOICE FOR PAINT?!? DAMN IT!

Aka, I just jpg raped the only only version of link's avatar, so umm, it'll be a little longer.

Edit: Speedy recovery

armedforces-1.png

Good or no?

good, but could you add some detail to the background? just plain green is a bit dull.

(picky link is picky.)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

if possible...a signature

a person seen from behind, wearing a herblore cape(t), proselyte (can see arms), neitz helm, zamorakian spear. he is standing with one foot on the corporeal beasts head (still attached to head. corp is dead, lying on ground. he is lifting the arm with the spear, into the air. the corp is too big in game for this, so i dont mind having the CB proportions a lil bit out

in background, you can see brown, rocky cave wall

also (if it can be done) a spotlight shining down on my character, illuminating him

(i know you said you prefer to do ava's but its worth a try)

if you decide to do it, pm. because im unlikely to check back here any time soon

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

My mouse is screwed up, so until I figure out what's wrong with it or find a new one I'll get back to work on these. I'm not going to pixel with a touch pad though, sorry. It's a pain in the [wagon].

15cbz0y.jpg

What isn't working?

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

What isn't working?

I'm not sure, it would work off and on, so I thought maybe a broken wire or loose connection somewhere but it seems to be ok now. I'll get back on it tomorrow.

Can i have an avatar? its pretty simple, just a Jolly Roger (you know, the b&w pirate flag with the skull and crossed swords) But instead of the skull i want something like the :twss: smiley with a pink party hat

Edit: I [bleep] HATE VISTA@!#@$@!$ WHY MAKE .JPG THE AUTOMATIC CHOICE FOR PAINT?!? DAMN IT!

Aka, I just jpg raped the only only version of link's avatar, so umm, it'll be a little longer.

armedforces-1.png

Good or no?

good, but could you add some detail to the background? just plain green is a bit dull.

(picky link is picky.)

Not a problem. What do you want in terms of detail (I meant to ask in my last post, sorry)

---------------------------------

Did I address everything that needed addressing? I hope so.

I should have Napalms done tomorrow evening then Pirate's is next then the guy who's name I can't remember that wants the theiving cape and somewhere in there I'll probably pick and start working on a signature or two. Yay? Feel free to keep the requests coming. :thumbup:

I'm not out of school for a while so until then I might be a bit inconsistent with the amount I do, hope you guys don't mind.

15cbz0y.jpg

I know this may be complex, but I'd like an avatar of a man standing in an empty theatre. It doesn't have to be anywhere near as detailed as the image.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/200127 ... EC463F4D1A

Thanks a bunch if you get around to it :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

What isn't working?

I'm not sure, it would work off and on, so I thought maybe a broken wire or loose connection somewhere but it seems to be ok now. I'll get back on it tomorrow.

armedforces-1.png

Good or no?

(picky link is picky.)

Not a problem. What do you want in terms of detail (I meant to ask in my last post, sorry)

---------------------------------

Did I address everything that needed addressing? I hope so.

I should have Napalms done tomorrow evening then Pirate's is next then the guy who's name I can't remember that wants the theiving cape and somewhere in there I'll probably pick and start working on a signature or two. Yay? Feel free to keep the requests coming. :thumbup:

I'm not out of school for a while so until then I might be a bit inconsistent with the amount I do, hope you guys don't mind.

yah know what? its my fault. I said olive drab, you did olive drab, but it just doesn't look good :lol: i fixed myself by making it a darker green.

Thanks for making it, and i may order a full on siggy at some point in the future. :thumbup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

arr.png Arr me hearty, how arr ye doin? arr.png

(yes i made that one myself

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Sorry 'bout the not doing anything for a while. :lol:

party2.png

Apparently I didn't save a version before I added text, so sorry about it if it sucks (which it does). I also messed with your idea a little, sorry about that too.

Next up is whoever I said was next. Can't remember who that was though. Pirate or that guy? Pirate I think.

15cbz0y.jpg

Sorry 'bout the not doing anything for a while. :lol:

party2.png

Apparently I didn't save a version before I added text, so sorry about it if it sucks (which it does). I also messed with your idea a little, sorry about that too.

Don't worry, it's fine ::'

It looks good, thanks for doing it \'

Next up is whoever I said was next. Can't remember who that was though. Pirate or that guy? Pirate I think.

I should have Napalms done tomorrow evening then Pirate's is next then the guy who's name I can't remember that wants the theiving cape

Pirate's next

EDIT: NO NEED TO CHANGE THE AVATAR

16185_s.gif

I was wondering if you could make something for me please. I have two ideas, I'm hoping you'll find one of them good enough to do :D

Idea 1: Signature. I'd like a guy with an agility skillcape somehow demonstrating his skill (maybe balancing on something in the gnome area.) Wearing some basic black clothes with [bleep]y dark brown hair. (The side combed one or whatever it is).

Zoov_head10347.PNG

Idea 2: Avatar or sig.. Me in a robin hood hat shooting a bow heroicly.

Idea 3: Avatar or sig. Me in a white lab coat with goggles, or something else that looks scientist-ish; working with chemicals and the goggles are gnomish looking.

No text on any of them, I'll credit you.

Thank you so much if you decide to make it!

hey lego :) id like a SIG please:) something like this:

a fat guy up front with a sad face and tears in his eyes and a guy in the background doing cartwheels, then another guy pointing and laughing at the fat guy saying "Lego is too FAT to CARTWHEEL!!!" thats as specific as i need, ur free to do the rest :)

oh yeah 8-) , <3

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

hey lego :) id like a SIG please:) something like this:

a fat guy up front with a sad face and tears in his eyes and a guy in the background doing cartwheels, then another guy pointing and laughing at the fat guy saying "Lego is too FAT to CARTWHEEL!!!" thats as specific as i need, ur free to do the rest :)

oh yeah 8-) , <3

:roll:

I hope you're kidding :lol:

gtfocb.png

I think it's some of my best work personally.

15cbz0y.jpg

Sig idea!

My player any type of location with a bank and scenery of your choice.

The character...

Could you make him alching ( the old style, if you remember the golden ball alch thingys)

white long hair style no facial hair

white race

light purple shirt and pants (any style)

lava staff ( or fire)

cape ( untrimmed cooking cape)

hat (santa)

and purple or grey boots (climbing or Infinity boot style)

Saradomin book as shield

bottom left corner Alper Bacon 99 cooking

Would love it if you accepted =p

alperbaconsig.png

Thanks to ~Hiimben~ for the Awesome sig!

dont wana rush ya and dont wana seem impatient, but would you mind me inquiring as to how my sig is coming along? if youve started, that is, and if not, how long till you will?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Just to make it clear, I'm not closed ;)

First signature I picked to do was Walka's, which is in progress but I don't have it on my laptop and the computer it's on is a P.O.S. and won't let me upload the file for some reason, so I'll get that on my laptop in a little while. In the meantime I'm going to finish up with felix's avatar, do jaydee's and then jimmy's. Then Jw's. But that's defiantly not happening tonight since I have to write a speech for tomorrow. Then more stuff over the weekend, then I'm going to probably do more for a few days, then I have finals, then it's summer and I should be able to do more. Long post is long. Yell at me if you requested an avatar and I haven't done it and your name isn't one of the above. Oh, and just to make sure you guys know, I'm not going to do every signature requested, just some. So whatever.

15cbz0y.jpg

Walka.png

Here's the work I've done so far on this walka. Nothing's final and the body is obviously just a rough sketch for now. Any chance you can get me a picture with the helmet at like a side angle or something, I'm not sure what it looks like exactly and the item index picture isn't all that helpful. Hope it's ok looking.

15cbz0y.jpg

Walka.png

Here's the work I've done so far on this walka. Nothing's final and the body is obviously just a rough sketch for now. Any chance you can get me a picture with the helmet at like a side angle or something, I'm not sure what it looks like exactly and the item index picture isn't all that helpful. Hope it's ok looking.

yeah its looking fine. for the helm all you need to do is add wings sticking out the back. its not really in need of a reference. and can he only be holding up one arm with the spear, and the other at his side? and if its not too much trouble, can you make it so his head is kinda bowed down?