Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<

Skull

fire3.png

Better?

guitarav.png

I got a guitar down, but there's a 99% chance I'll re-do it, it's pretty small. I think the neck is a bit off anyways. I put a guy in, but I realized that the size was off completely compared to the guitar.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many gears, working like clockwork just spinning off of each other. And text Zoov. Gold or silver.

1. You just got a pixel avatar, and a damn good one at that.

2. You didn't ask nicely. :cry:

15cbz0y.jpg

Alright, I apologize, and I tend to be a little greedy. I am sorry.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

Edit: I'm now accepting signature requests, however, note that I'm less likely to do a signature than an avatar and I'm not going to do more than one at a time. Good news is I'll tell you if I'm going to do it unlike avatars where I just kinda do them as I feel like it.

15cbz0y.jpg

i guess you mean pixel signatures?

i really want 1 because im waiting for a pixel signature for a loong time.. idk if you want to help me because i just asked for a avatar.

If you do want to make a signature for me i can give you the info on what i want in the signature.

Background: A city in flame . i dont care what city u may use a rs city like varrock or so, or u can do a fantasy city.

alright now the character:

Hood: A firemaking hood

a Firemaking cape.

Body: Gilded Platebody

legs: Black d'hide chaps OR Gilded platebody. Idk what fits the best.

Boots: Desert boots:

Further info: the man has a flame in his hand just like my avatar but the view isnt the same as the avatar. if its not to hard i whould like to have the view as the char is looking at the city but you can see the front view of the char.

idk if you can do something with this, i hope you can. And if its to hard i can think of a easier one.

many thanks if you can make one for me, cuz i like the avatar a lot to. <3:

i really want 1 because im waiting for a pixel signature for a loong time.. idk if you want to help me because i just asked for a avatar.

If you do want to make a signature for me i can give you the info on what i want in the signature.

Background: A city in flame . i dont care what city u may use a rs city like varrock or so, or u can do a fantasy city.

a Firemaking cape.

Further info: the man has a flame in his hand just like my avatar but the view isnt the same as the avatar. if its not to hard i whould like to have the view as the char is looking at the city but you can see the front view of the char.

idk if you can do something with this, i hope you can. And if its to hard i can think of a easier one.

Using proper grammar and spelling would greatly improve your chances of getting one.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

a Firemaking cape.

Using proper grammar and spelling would greatly improve your chances of getting one.

Well I'm dutch and i'm not that good in english...

a Firemaking cape.

Oh, sorry. I would still wait, as you just got an avatar.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

a Firemaking cape.

Oh, sorry. I would still wait, as you just got an avatar.

np, you couldnt know that:)

Yea I think your right but i'm searching for a long time to get a free pixel signature so i thought I could request finally one know. But it's up Skull if he want to make one for me, or for someone else first.

I'd like a couple of requests first so I can choose which one I want to do.

--------------------------

x.png

Premade, take it and leave a post here if you want it so I don't give it to multiple people. Kinda weird style.

15cbz0y.jpg

Hey, If you redo the guitar will you think about it being a sig.... I need a sig more than avtar(Sig=Old)

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I'd like a modern combat helmet, on a olive drab or red/white/blue background. Id like a side view of it, with the front tilted slightly towards you.

Text at bottom: U.S. Armed forces.

Reference pics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ACH_005.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fort_Bragg.jpg

sorry to be a bother, but is there any chance you'd do mine?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Hi there, I would like an avatar, please.

I would like it to have a person leaning against a wall, with an evil smile wearing this:

[hide=Setup]dibujodfdsfsd.png[/hide]

+A red partyhat (I'll have one soon :) )

Also, I would like it the picture were pretty dark, it had a torch in the wall, and the Dragon Dagger dripped blood.

And the text would read "Christiansha" on the bottom left corner.

I know it's a very picky request, but I would appreciate alot :)

Thanks alot in advance.

16185_s.gif

Hi there, I would like an avatar, please.

I would like it to have a person leaning against a wall, with an evil smile wearing this:

[hide=Setup]dibujodfdsfsd.png[/hide]

+A red partyhat (I'll have one soon :) )

Also, I would like it the picture were pretty dark, it had a torch in the wall, and the Dragon Dagger dripped blood.

And the text would read "Christiansha" on the bottom left corner.

I know it's a very picky request, but I would appreciate alot :)

Thanks alot in advance.

A few things: I'm not sure I can get an evil smile in the avatar due to size constraints,but of course I'll mess around and try to make it work out. Next is I really don't like doing text, and I'm not positive your name will fit either way but I'll try it out. Last, could you get a more "frontal" view of your character, or at least one where I can see the farther away arm as well?

I'd like a modern combat helmet, on a olive drab or red/white/blue background. Id like a side view of it, with the front tilted slightly towards you.

Text at bottom: U.S. Armed forces.

Reference pics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ACH_005.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fort_Bragg.jpg

sorry to be a bother, but is there any chance you'd do mine?

Almost done with it :) Camouflage is a pain to pixel, so I'm still putting finishing touches on it. You should have it pretty soon.

Hey, If you redo the guitar will you think about it being a sig.... I need a sig more than avtar(Sig=Old)

Yeah, I just shoved it in a 100x100 canvas because I had scribbles and stuff all over the one it was originally on and I didn't want to confuse you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I don't get any more signature requests in the next few days I'm just going to start on what I've gotten so if you want something, request it soon.

15cbz0y.jpg

Could you do a sig for me? I'd like something with my RS char, sitting under a tree,

With a rune h4 kite and rune scimitar on the ground next to him.

Not a great pic, link to shield ref: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=7816

A sunset would be nice, or otherwise a blue sky with a few puffy clouds.

Text: hawk0078 (and if you can fit "The Holiday Hunter" that would be great!)

ezg3e8.jpg5ujujm.jpg <-no chainbody though.

If you need another ref, just ask. ;)

EDIT: If you do get around to doing this, his hair is now a turquoise color... When the time comes I can give you new refs if you need them.

A few things: I'm not sure I can get an evil smile in the avatar due to size constraints,but of course I'll mess around and try to make it work out. Next is I really don't like doing text, and I'm not positive your name will fit either way but I'll try it out. Last, could you get a more "frontal" view of your character, or at least one where I can see the farther away arm as well?

Here you go.

[hide=]asdsadasd.png[/hide]

If you don't think the full name will fit, then could you try with "C-Sha" instead? But if its too much trouble then just leave it textless. Also, thanks alot for the fast reply! ::'

16185_s.gif

Ok Gotcha

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Can i have an avatar? its pretty simple, just a Jolly Roger (you know, the b&w pirate flag with the skull and crossed swords) But instead of the skull i want something like the :twss: smiley with a pink party hat

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Can i have an avatar? its pretty simple, just a Jolly Roger (you know, the b&w pirate flag with the skull and crossed swords) But instead of the skull i want something like the :twss: smiley with a pink party hat

I like it :lol: Do you want the :twss: to be color or b&w?

Edit: I [bleep]ING HATE VISTA@!#@$@!$ WHY MAKE .JPG THE AUTOMATIC CHOICE FOR PAINT?!? DAMN IT!

Aka, I just jpg raped the only only version of link's avatar, so umm, it'll be a little longer.

Edit: Speedy recovery

armedforces-1.png

Good or no?

15cbz0y.jpg

hi just wondering can i have an avatar plz of a guy with a theif cape and hood standing next to a stall and in the words saying master theif and my name jason dee1 under plz

jasondee1uk7sh0.png

Thank You So Much 4be2jue For The Amazing Sig

thank you Skull_Emblem for a great avatar

^ You shouldn't do it because of the bad grammer... haha

Pirate, Yours will be EPIC2DAMAX

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

^ You shouldn't do it because of the bad grammer... haha

Pirate, Yours will be EPIC2DAMAX

Grammar. ;)

I'm guessing you've already discarded my idea, but I just wanted to let you know someone else did me an avatar I am happy with so don't trouble yourself with doing my request. :)