Combat Xp

SacredFlam3s

Hi,

i am going for 99 attack, and once i reach 90 i am going to stop slayer and power-train. Can anybody tell me the best place to train with my skills (76 def 81 str 60 pray) with 90 attack and roughly 73ish summoning and 86/87 hp? I currently like Damis's Lairs Giant Skeletons, but are there any other places. I am not sure how much cash i will have, but i will be able to make a quick mil if it is really needed. I am willing to quest as i am also going for barrows gloves.

Thanks,

Sailor89

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Armoured Zombies from the Defender of Varrock quest. You can pray those and there is an altar near by so you can stay for a long period of time.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

bandits ftw? I got 90-99 str in like 2 weeks theres ( I like it cuz its AFKABLE!).

takes to long to get a spot, also bad xp compared to others.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

bandits ftw? I got 90-99 str in like 2 weeks theres ( I like it cuz its AFKABLE!).

Str

2 weeks

bandits

afkable.

uber fail grind.

:|

Anyway, armoured zombies are decent I reckon, probably the best - all round everything.

Btw, shouldnt you have like 85 str and def before you go for 99 attack?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

AZ's are semi-AFKable as long as you check every x minutes (based on how long it should take your prayer to drain), then pray, pot if needed and every 3 or 4 trip to the altar make a quick dash to make the auto aggressive.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I said i dont like bandits, too crowded, and i like attack and i dont like str (too poor for ss) and def since torags is enough mostly.

so armoured zombies is what it sounds like, but with my combat skills what will the xp/hour be, since all the guides are at maxed stats?

i have a big enough screen (28 inch) so i can watch you-tube or something whilst playing rs. This is what i normally do at spots which dont need maximum attention. anyway, should my setup be the same as the guides, but i dont have a torso, should i get one?

SacredFlam3s.png

About 60 to 70k exp per hour depending on your gear and if your picking up drops.

I get about 48k per 45 minutes (I prefer small bursts of training and to pick up all the good drops) using peity and prosy. So with chivalry and slightly better stats you should be atleast getting the same as me.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

and def since torags is enough mostly.

no.

my defense bonus breaks 290 for everything apart from range and summoning, and mage in melee armour, range would be 300+ if i used a shield, but i use rune defender.

SacredFlam3s.png

So i should get 70 pray, get piety and chivalry and go to armoured zombies. should i get a torso?

SacredFlam3s.png

So i should get 70 pray, get piety and chivalry and go to armoured zombies. should i get a torso?

A torso is a waste of time for this sort of stuff. Just use proselyte/initiate because you'll be using prayer.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

A torso is a waste of time for this sort of stuff. Just use proselyte/initiate because you'll be using prayer.

so proselyte body+legs

helm of neitiznot

salve

rune defender

whip/dds

d boots

my best rfd gloves

obby cape(i dont have fire or any 99's)

bunyip

also, what ring? just a life i was thinking

should my inventory be the same as the guides?

SacredFlam3s.png

i havent done legends

should i?

also, should i use warrior ring till i have cash for berzerker

SacredFlam3s.png

are you sure about v skirt, its only like 40ish defence bonous for 3 prayer

SacredFlam3s.png

well i bought veracs skirt and it is worth it, 1 pray bonous for over 40 def bonous extra, and i am currently qusting now, but how much cash will i get from 99 attack at the zombies?

also, do i really need 70 pray because from my level now that is 4mil, and i barely have 1

SacredFlam3s.png

is 70 pray that much of a difference, cause i only have 800k spare( though i could sell stuff to make that more like 2 mil, but i would lose obby cape

SacredFlam3s.png