[TWR] DF defeats HP

Uffan5

This was another thrilling war with HP. About a month ago we had another amazing war with them and this one didn't dissapoint. It was amazingly faught both ways and i congratulate HP on the great war, it could have went either way. We accepted the war with HP about a week ago (see topic here: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=792972).

DF's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

HP's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=husaria

War Start:

hpwarstart.png

Downfall's Starting Opts:

hpourstart.png

There was great tanking and binding both ways which made it an intense war. HP started off on fire, eventually evening out the score when we each hit 30 opts. I personally sat watching the whole war because of a great pile and i couldn't even eat half an inventory of food :oops:. But we rebounded with the binding advantage, and smart piling. The war went down to the war and with a lucky DC but one of our members towards the end, it put the war at a 4-4 tie. Luckily we still had our fall in leader alive (all credit to amateurnoob for a brilliantly led war), and a slight levels advantage going into the home stretch. Our lower levels stepped up to the plate with amazing tanks to buy us time. A lot of credit to Kerrigo and Sir Mike991 on brilliant tanks. The war ended in a stunning 3-0 score, which is the closest war i have ever been apart of. I'm looking forward to warring HP soon, and have another amazing war. Good luck HP see you soon :thumbsup:.

P.S.- I know this was limited screen shots but we have vids coming soon, and i will post asap.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Amazing war.... snipers ownted me so when i was like 12th or so last... and i got piled i only had 8 food! Great war hp and an absolute flawless start on your behalf.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

awesome war HP :thumbsup: looking forward to warring u guys again :D

HAHA joe^^... ur tank was absolutely amazing.... and hilarious on skype :P

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

HP you guys fought incredibly. last time we fought, it also came down to 10-10 with you guys winning. But this time , it was are turn. Amazing job you guys did, for us having 10 more opts. Also very nice tanking by all of ur members. And nice sniping by umbro, gave are binders so problems.

Looking forward to another fight vs you guys =D.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

was definitely the best war i participated in for awhile, and even though i didnt war up to my standard (surprised you didnt pile me nooby combat first:P).

we did have 10 more to start then you, but your beggining cb avg was probably higher then ours, and overall, it was probably the closest TWR war in a long time to take place.

we had a flawed start where we had no idea what to do, but we pulled it together. we had you at an 8man difference at 1 point, but you quickly brought that to 3, and the war became a long distance sprint contest.

in the end, the war came down to whoever had binds left, and whoever had more rune energy to spare. fortunately, we had the binds, but you had the energy (since we planned on saving rings for the LGZ war, which didnt take place)

overall, it was an amazing fight, makes me happy to take part in a war where both clans really know what their doing, and both clans fight amazingly well.

GJ HP, next time will be the best of 3 fight :) :pray:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

thank you DF for a very good fight ;)

the ending of the war was so exciting u had 1 person more and bigger combats but we were still fighting it was one of the longest cw war (1h and about 50 minutes)

@edit: have any1 who survived made a vid ?

(i remember when u pilled me and after few seconds "offed" and i cant find that moment to analyse it :/ )

Sorry for my bad English ;)

DF did a fantastic job of what I saw, unlucky HP maybe next time.

But we killed more ppl ;p

Good war, bad our pull. You won because of this 12 more ppl. I hope we will fight again ;p

Thanks H.P. for the longest fight I've been in. To be honest if we didn't have that 12 person lead you would've definitely have won. You out performed us so much you got it to around 30-30 in 7 minutes(considering how long the war was that was short). You had very good tanks and good binds that seemed like they always hit. In the end it came down to who had binders and run energy.

GF HP <3: it was flame-free and very fun :P snipers owned me tbh lol str sprite :D wouldn't leave me along :) gf hope to fight again sometime :thumbsup:

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

• 2 weeks later...