Advice on getting a better hacket?

PuppyKing

Hello, I was wondering what is the easiest way to get a mith/addy/rune hatchet? I am using a steel hatchet atm. (level 19 woodcutting)

I have almost no money, and no good skills. Even if I had money, I wouldnt know where to buy it.

Help?...

Woah. Is this 2003?

If it was 2002 you would still be a no name pure that I would run out of graves.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

Woah. Is this 2003?

If it was 2002 you would still be a no name pure that I would run out of graves.

If that ever happened, I'm sure it didn't go on for long. The only person that really ran me out of graveyard was bs arkan when he was in his high 80s combat pure.

OO people running people out of graves bring back good memorys tho. when i wicked i use to run me out of graves was fun. One of the few people I knew would always pk with magic (not weakens) back then. there was a nother guy but just cant remember his name. Grave yard or hob memories , who could ever forget them ::D

I know dsm remembers tag teaming outlaw back then at hobs and taking him out a few times lol. was good times.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

OO people running people out of graves bring back good memorys tho. when i wicked i use to run me out of graves was fun. One of the few people I knew would always pk with magic (not weakens) back then. there was a nother guy but just cant remember his name. Grave yard or hob memories , who could ever forget them ::D

I know dsm remembers tag teaming outlaw back then at hobs and taking him out a few times lol. was good times.

Was it Lucapher? He was round about 80-85 but had about 85+ magic, he was pretty much the exact same stats as me but richer lol, so my fire bolts against his fire waves lmao - He used to pk with Zar when he was still a pure lol.. Just upped and quit at about 85-90 - I remember that guy used to make pking a nightmare for me in the early days lol - he came back temporarily when i was 116+ though and i 2 hit him, one of my favourite pk's lol! Always means more when it's someone that used to have the upper hand on you!

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Was it Lucapher? He was round about 80-85 but had about 85+ magic, he was pretty much the exact same stats as me but richer lol, so my fire bolts against his fire waves lmao - He used to pk with Zar when he was still a pure lol.. Just upped and quit at about 85-90 - I remember that guy used to make pking a nightmare for me in the early days lol - he came back temporarily when i was 116+ though and i 2 hit him, one of my favourite pk's lol! Always means more when it's someone that used to have the upper hand on you!

For some reason that reminded me of when husla got banned and made o husla o or something and trained to level 100 I swear in like 2 weeks and he had hellfire13? Hell something. I don't remember his name but he use to protect him at pirates and hell would make random topics on scape of killing lvl 90s for ammies and say this is what happens when you mess with husla and I went up there and 3 hit husla and chillipeppers 3 hit hellfire. It was hilarious. Chillipeppers was an insane hitter I thought. He always 3 hit people. He literally 3 hit me from full hp (I had to of been 94 hp) one day in like the 2nd round of a fight at axes.

So was lovinkarol, he would just literally 3 hit people all day to the point that I didn't know if he could actually catch. He was something like 92 80 99 I believe, then he got banned because someone else bought his p2p or some [cabbage].

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

Nah with lovinkarol , i bought his p2p the entire time p2p was out and didnt relize it. When i told him he said nah cause he had some one elkse pay for it , i asked him to log on and cancel. he wouldnt , so i gave his recov details to rhl , ended up getting him banned. or maybe it was some one else i gave them to.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

you know who almost always came close to 3 hitting me? ALWAYS. frigging ss killer

Everyone has that one person that seems to get them good.. Mine was Kingpin, there was something about that guy that just no matter what he spanked me.. I cannot explain it - He was 106 and i was like 116.. I even fought him once with full plate, super weakens and earth waves and he still almost had me, i think i managed to make him log with like 1 shark left - FROM FULL! It's not like i let him re-pot or anything lol.. Couldn't explain it other than to say he cheated which obviously just sounds like sour grapes.. He always hit me mad good lol.

The best 3 hitter - Was no doubt Zorro though not in the conventional sense... if you were battering Zorro you'd have to worry because you'd be full food, cruising to the kill and he'd be half hp no food and then he'd just 3 hit ya.. I can't even explain the amount of times Me n Sue ran to ''save'' Zorro and him just go ''it's okay, got him'' just before we got there.

My best stats for 3 hitting were at 116 combate 99-90-99 on p2p with a ruby ammy (superstition?) i couldn't wear anyone down or hit them repeatedly but i knew if i kept catching i'd 3 hit them eventually, it was great lol. My best time pking without doubt was 112 combat though - 92-85-99 f2p pking with ruby ammy again lol - I just hit all the time no matter who i was fighting.. Made the stupid mistake of training and had to keep going cause no other combination worked for me on f2p :(

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Kingpin? Did he cheat? He was just pure from what I know, like old school pure style and he knew how to pk. I used to see him pk all the time when we were both pures, I think simply because we played at roughly the same times back then and there were only like 3 servers...

I don't recall the cheating part.

Kingpin? Did he cheat? He was just pure from what I know, like old school pure style and he knew how to pk. I used to see him pk all the time when we were both pures, I think simply because we played at roughly the same times back then and there were only like 3 servers...

Pure with 80+ Magic? ;)

Maybe you're thinking of Kngpin - He was a pretty good ranger if i remember rightly.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Pure with 80+ Magic? ;)

Maybe you're thinking of Kngpin - He was a pretty good ranger if i remember rightly.

No Ad, Kingpin was pure back in the day, like at the same time I was pure. We just became impure later on when p2p came along and mage was updated (and became more worth it!).

It's a pretty normal setup for a pker actually

- when you are low level, better be pure (real 100% pure!)

- midlevel you can get some prayer for harder hitting

- and then when you get high level, magic is good because then everyone your level uses magic *and* by that time you are rich enough to afford all those expensive runes that you wouldn't have been able to afford when you were like level 60. Sue Me was really jealous of me because I even got the chaos gaunts and I could hit fairly high even with chaos in case I ever ran out of bloods (which was quite frequent lol before theiving).

This setup is what a lot of pkers did and probably still do even up to now. :)

Yeah, I do remember Kingpin went impure, so did practically everyone when we realized those blood runes were sooo good. I just can't remember any cheating going on by Kingpin and really I used to see him around a lot.

[hide=]

you know who almost always came close to 3 hitting me? ALWAYS. frigging ss killer

Everyone has that one person that seems to get them good.. Mine was Kingpin, there was something about that guy that just no matter what he spanked me.. I cannot explain it - He was 106 and i was like 116.. I even fought him once with full plate, super weakens and earth waves and he still almost had me, i think i managed to make him log with like 1 shark left - FROM FULL! It's not like i let him re-pot or anything lol.. Couldn't explain it other than to say he cheated which obviously just sounds like sour grapes.. He always hit me mad good lol.

The best 3 hitter - Was no doubt Zorro though not in the conventional sense... if you were battering Zorro you'd have to worry because you'd be full food, cruising to the kill and he'd be half hp no food and then he'd just 3 hit ya.. I can't even explain the amount of times Me n Sue ran to ''save'' Zorro and him just go ''it's okay, got him'' just before we got there.

My best stats for 3 hitting were at 116 combate 99-90-99 on p2p with a ruby ammy (superstition?) i couldn't wear anyone down or hit them repeatedly but i knew if i kept catching i'd 3 hit them eventually, it was great lol. My best time pking without doubt was 112 combat though - 92-85-99 f2p pking with ruby ammy again lol - I just hit all the time no matter who i was fighting.. Made the stupid mistake of training and had to keep going cause no other combination worked for me on f2p :(

[/hide]

lol good times. anyway ss killer was my nemesis in wilderness but before wilderness....... pony girl and her mate aznyumiangel (before i befriended aznyumi hehe) they would stalk be all over the map lol and the only way i could avoid them was going into champs and down the ladder which i did like 25-30 times before they sauntered off :P

oh and killa priest would whoop the crap out of me and make my life miserable on karamja until i finally defeated him in the banana plantation for my first full addy kill w00t ill never forget that.

and about kingpin there was kingpin who meili talk about that became impure around p2p than there was kngpin who was a high lvl ranger pure i think he pked alot with buttrfly.

oh lawd, this thread is filled with memories hahaha. Although I wasn't a pure or even a pk:er.. I did the occasional monks robe, r2h, + protect item; around the dark warriors fortress.

as for the hatchet.. http://www.tip.it/rsc/index.php?page=woodcuting.htm -

Lumbridge axe shop:

Hatchet Price

* Bronze You get this from Tutorial Isle.

* Iron 200 GP

* Black (Uncommon to find) 20-50k GP

* Steel 500 GP

* Mithril 1.5k GP

* Adamantite 3k GP

* Runite 25k GP

-------

(lol, turns out they still have my article back from 2003, http://www.tip.it/rsc/index.php?page=fire_guide.htm - IGNORE the typos.. I was like 11 years old back then, lols. )

good times :lol:

God_Of_End.png

15th to 99 Firemaking - August 2002 RSC Time.

??th to 99 Woodcutting - 2004 RS2 Time.

King Obi

He was always standing there at gobs with his wizard hat.. I just had to attack him. I couldn't resist.

It always took me like 15 food to kill him even though he only had plate, 2h legs and a wizard hat. And some food of course.

Everytime I had to run back to the bank to reload.

I even think he killed me once when he was afk. :lol: