Haven't played for a year+, what do i need to know

Greencheeese

Well basically after being hacked and banned last year i finally got another chance appeal, and now i'm unbanned! Thank you so much jagex! The new system is really good!

Anyway, so i haven't played for over a year, and everything's changed so much, what actually do i need to know about that is new?

The graphics are awesome, i have never seen RS look so good before!

Thanks for any help.

P.s i can't wait till jagex sort out the bug that won't let some unbanned people buy membership :(

Greencheeese.png

greencheeese.png

Greencheeese.png

200m.png

For starters it has increased the amount of total inventory space, not sure by how many but it's a fair few. I think the Pack Yak is best for storage.

There's a Bunyip which'll heal every minute if I remember rightly.

Others which'll aid in combat and A LOT which helps you when it comes to skilling, such as the Granite Lobster for Fishing.

libertherme.png

The game is extremely easier then it was 2 years ago. Trust me. TRUST ME!!!!!! *slams desk*

This is something I am now finding out.

Does EVERYTHING have an X now? I mean, I was excited for Cook X, but beyond that... ugh. The game plays itself.

Oh well. For now I'm just enjoying bathing in nostalgia.

Haha, the old 'x' complaint. :wall:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

The game is extremely easier then it was 2 years ago. Trust me. TRUST ME!!!!!! *slams desk*

This is something I am now finding out.

Does EVERYTHING have an X now? I mean, I was excited for Cook X, but beyond that... ugh. The game plays itself.

Oh well. For now I'm just enjoying bathing in nostalgia.

hey you're back! :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Well basically after being hacked and banned last year i finally got another chance appeal, and now i'm unbanned! Thank you so much jagex! The new system is really good!

Anyway, so i haven't played for over a year, and everything's changed so much, what actually do i need to know about that is new?

The graphics are awesome, i have never seen RS look so good before!

Thanks for any help.

P.s i can't wait till jagex sort out the bug that won't let some unbanned people buy membership :(

Log-out timer Increased to 5 mins from 90 secs.

Pvp worlds

Summoning (very useful at higher lvls)

Grandmaster quest. (release of dragon platebody and Dragon claws came with it)

All I remember off the top of my head.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

What was said above me, plus:

- Pray x at altars in houses. (came out a week after I got 70 prayer -.-)

- Distractions and diversions, which are weekly and daily things that are fun: Basicly, you find penguins, mine crashed metiorites, cut down evil trees and go to the circus :thumbup:

- Runescape HD

- Summoning

- Sailing

- Merching clans ruining the economy

- F2P get access to the forums

- Stealing creation (2x exp tools)

- Bounty Hunter

- Bounty hunter being removed

- Bounty hunter comes back to Edgeville and Wilderness only

- Mod MMG (he is awesome)

- Goblin/Zanik storyline finished

- 2009 = Runescape upgrade year

- Mahjarrhat storyline greatly pushed forward

- Elf storyline pushed backward (seemingly)

And there's still plenty more.

2v8sgvs.png

- Distractions and diversions, which are weekly and daily things that are fun: Basicly, you find penguins, mine crashed metiorites, cut down evil trees and go to the circus :thumbup:

- Runescape HD

- Summoning

- Sailing <- Doesn't exist, and never will.

- Bounty Hunter

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

- Runescape HD

- Summoning

- Sailing <- Doesn't exist, and never will.

- Bounty Hunter

Lol, i'm joking. It's only a bit of fun.

2v8sgvs.png

The game has been totally changed thanks to the RWT updates, there have been ALOT of minigames added to try and replicate the 'old wild'.

Summoning (why is it good?)

This skill imo is the best skill ever. Although the process of gaining charms, creating pouches for xp etc is tiresome, some of the familiars themselves are EXTREMELY useful in situations like in the Godwars Dungeon.

At level 99 Summon, you can summon familiar 'Steel Titan', the ultimate of titans and was previously the monster which you can deal most damage to (150 damage with ruby bolts (e), however, this has been surpassed by the Avatars in Soul Wars). The summoner can use the special attack, which deals a ranged attack to hit up to 4 times, which hits a maximum of 4(24), which is 96. This also gives an invisible 15% defence level boost, constantly.

At level 96 Summon, you can summon familiar 'Pack Yak' which is around level 600 and can carry up to 30 items, which is extremely useful.

At level 90 Summon, you can summon familiar Iron Titan, basically a weaker version of the Steel Titan.

At level 88, you can summon familiar Unicorn Stallion, with the special to be healing the summoner. A direct quote from RsWiki: Healing Aura is the special move for the Unicorn stallion, which heal up to 15% of the total hitpoints of the summoner. As the scrolls are stackable, this is a very common healing method used by players who wish to stay in a certain place (usually a boss) for a long period of time.

This can heal up to 42hps every 2 minutes, and the healing is stackable, this would be extremely useful to camp with a team in a dangerous place like Bando's Gwd.

At level 79, you can summon your first Titans, which is the start of good combat familiars. These are also useful for Gwd because these heal you alike the Unicorn Stallion. However, these only heal 8 per special, although it also gives a 15% defence boost also. You can do the special up to 3 times like the Unicorn stallion. This means you can heal up to 24hps every 2 minutes (30 seconds for a quarter of special bar). This is VERY useful for Gwd and Dk's.

At level 68, you can summon a Bunyip, a healing familiar which heals 2hps every 15 seconds, which sounds small, however, this is MORE than enough for common training places where you would not take alot of damage wiith sufficient armour like rune and torag's. This familiar allows myself to camp at armoured zombies for around 4 hours at maximum efficiency, without having to do anything at all.

At level 67, you can summon a Tortoise, a familiar that is an upgraded Terrorbird but cannot give you run energy. It can hold up to 18 items, very nice for Godwars Dungeon.

At level 52, you can summon a Spirit Terrorbird, a extremely useful everyday familiar you use everywhere, it holds up to 12 items and has the special ability to 'heal' run energy equivilent to half your agility level, and only uses 10% of the special bar. Say, if you had 50 agility, you would heal 25% run energy. The scrolls are so extremely cheap that it's virtually free, around 50gp per scroll.

At level 40, you start having the ability to summon useful familiars. The first one which I deem useful is the bullant, a more expensive version of the Spirit Terrorbird, and has a maximum inventory of 8.

At lower levels, summoning can be used as a weak method of moneymaking, such as with the spirit spider specials where you do the special and collect eggs, bank them and repeat. This could make up to around 200k per hour, decent for only 15 summoning requirement.

Rwt related updates

(You might know most of these, depending on how long '1 year+' is

Grand Exchange - The place to buy and sell everything, the prices are set by the average paying prices of players, and changes every day, the prices you may not like but you must abide by them, partially making it annoying when a merchant clan (technically price manipulator clans) buys something out, creating artificial demand and raising prices -.-. The main point of it is to cap a price on everything, literally everything, so you couldn't just sell a bucket for a party hat (Rwting)

Bounty Hunter - Basically it was a rushed update to try and please pkers who wanted their 'old wilderness back', the object of the minigame is to kill your target and loot, whilst you can also be a rogue (one who doesn't kill your assigned target, often not your level and someone has literally 0 chance of winning, like a level 100 ranger verses a level 80 ahrimer, seriously?). The original layout for it was for everything to be multi, and your wealth that you are risking becomes a coloured skull with coins next to it, being that the more you risk, the higher the stack of coins nexted to your coloured skull. This does not take into account that protect item has been activated and the person is only risking 100k or so. THIS IS TAKEN OUT BTW

PvP Worlds - Jagex made worlds where you can pk everywhere, alike RuneScape classic back in the day. The looting system is a bit haywire and is generally disliked for the fact that you can kill someone in full Bando's armour and godsword and only receive 100k loot, which is ridiculous (it has happened alot, there ARE vids to prove it, I just can't be bothered to find some to link for you).

The explanation about the drop system is that 'the hero of the fight (one who wins the fight, and must also have dealt most damage) must be risking 75k's worth in items or coins, assuming protect item is activated, whilst the one who dies must be risking 25k's worth in items or coins, also assuming protect item is activated, and a random yet good drop will be generated by the system'. To gain these good drops, you MUST ALSO have built drop potential, by risking 75k in a PvP world for intervals of 30 minutes. These does not have to be consecutive, but they will be counted in full minutes. There is no way to lose these drop potential points until you gain a drop generated by the system.

The rare/best drops you could gain: Vesta Longsword (7.2m), Dragonfire Shield (14m or so, crashing atm, but will rise back up), Dragon Full Helm (was around 15m, crashed to 8m atm, but will go back up in time), Fury (1.7m, it crashed too...), Dragon Chainbody (around 5m, crashed). Alot of slayer drops and abyssal whips, Fremmenik rings etc are all dropped as a randomly generated drop by the system.

(Just a big update, not sure if it has anything to do with rwt)

RuneScape HD - The name for this has fooled many players into thinking RuneScape will become RuneScape High Definition, but instead, it's an abbrieviation for RuneScape High Detail. In this update, many things got changed, there are major changes to emotes and such and also the ability to play in fullscreen, although not best for every occasion as it's known to be much more laggy in places where it's dangerous.

(New monster tbh, not sure if it has anything to do with rwt)

Corporeal beast - The New strongest monster on RuneScape. It's level 785 and requires 'Summers End' quest completed to reach. It has extremely high defence (moreso than Gwd bosses) and has 2000 hps, literally impossible to fight alone. You may think prayer would work against it, but it only partially blocks damage, which makes it hard to hit him.

You may also think Ruby bolts (e) would take him out quickly, but Jagex has thought of this and has capped the ability to only spec 100's at maximum, and his defence is so high that it would take forever before you spec. He eats your Familiars when they get too close to him, so the summoning skill has limited uses here. Whenever he eats a familiar, he heals some hps for himself, he also summons Dark Cores, little critters that help him restore hitpoints, they only have about 50hps, but you cannot attack it whilst it's jumping, which only happens if you get targetted and run. They drain rapid 5's from your hps and I think it cannot be negated by any prayers, making the beast more dangerous.

The rewards from the beast is amazing though. There are 'sigils' that it drops and are worth either in the 150m region or the 350m region, depending on which sigil. Two shields, the elysian and the devine, are damage reducing shields. The Elysian will reduce 25% of damage dealt to you for no penalties, 75% of the time. Also having no negative mage bonus and has comparable stats to a fully charged Dragonfire Shield, somewhat causing the DragonFire Shield to become 15m, whilst it was originally 25m. The Divine Shield, takes off 30% of all damage dealt to you, 100% of the time, although taking half of the reduced damage from your prayer points. Say, you would of gotten hit for 100, the shield would reduce the damage to 70, but you would lose 15 prayer points. The other shields I know little about and rather not explain about.

Stealing Creation - New combat/skiller focused minigame where the objective is to collect, process and bank most clay. The game is not most fun, however, the rewards are very nice. The games are 20 minutes with 2 minutes waiting time, normally. However, the game also ends when the clay runs out, which is fast in a skill no kill team. Teams that only skill without killing is 'Sc Claymates' (clanchat), and 'Fast Sc' (I think....). The rewards double the normal xp as long as you use the tools, and you can easily convert one tool to another. For example, you struggle to make and keep money yet want alot of construction xp, the best thing to do is to go to a skillnokill team and gain points, 'buy' stealing creation tools and convert it into a hammer and skill with it. These tools would degrade, with a set amount of xp you can gain with them, dependant on tool type you choose.

Killing games takes alot more skill and I have not done enough to give even a brief explanation.

Clanwars, Castlewars, and everything else I can think of right now aren't too significant to know about.

(new) Training Methods

Camp at (relatively) new monster named 'Armoured Zombies (level 85)' for an easy 100k xp per hour, whilst profiting too. The cost for training is mainly for the Super Potions used, only 3 pure sets per hour, which is less than 20k, also, you can actually EARN money whilst training if you are picking up the noted drops (9 normal planks, 4 oak planks, 2 mahogany planks, not sure about the numbers but around 10 pure essences), ranarrs, and blue charms from this monster. You can max 52's on these with a whip, which is pretty sick imo. Oh, and the good thing is these are hardly crowded and it's semi afkable, as in you read forums and talk in clanchat whilst the aggressiveness trains for you (auto retaliate tbh)

This also works for ranged xp, lower numbers (around 60k-70k, I'm not the most efficient ranger in the world), but requires very little attention and great xp for ranged. You still gain the same drops btw, if you want further info about Armoured Zombies, feel free to pm me, I can answer a few questions and ask my friend to pm you also.

New Weapons

Dragon Claws - Basically the rich man's dds. It costs around 25m and has extreme accuracy, speed of a dagger and all it takes for a good KO is two successive 30's, and the rest of the hits will follow, adding up to twice the 30's per attack. Four hits occour simultaneously. (15-30-7-8) Under my knowledge, the max hit is a double 37, which is 74.

Vesta Longsword - The epic weapon that degrades to dust in an hour, costs around 7m and is basically a fast version of a GodSword, with the spec that 'is harder to defend against', maxes around 65 or something, you can spec 4 times before you run out of special energy, and is the speed of a Longsword. To get these yourself you must gain it as a drop from PvP Worlds or the very newest Bounty Worlds.

Zanik's Crossbow - The upgraded versions of a Bone Crossbow rewarded in the 150th quest 'A Chosen Commander', requiring a adamant crossbow to exchange for it. The special attack hits 15 extra damage on one's who pray to gods, which means if you use protect items or Protect melee/magic, you would hit your normal hit + an extra 15 damage. You can max 57's with void.

Morrigan's Throwing Axe - similar to Morrigan's Javelin, with different throwing speeds and special, don't know much about these.

Morrigan's Javelin - THE Ranger's weapon, the best hit I've seen in the high 50's with the special attack. These can be poisoned and is a pvp weapon, degrading in 1 hour. (Tbh, I need to buy one to work out whether it's like barrows and degrades in 1 hour's worth of combat or 1 hour of wielding and whatnot) These cost around 50k each and the special attack would cause continous damage alike poison does, in sets of 5's every 2 seconds and stacks with normal poison damage, the total 'phantom' damage is the initially dealt damage you inflicted with the special attack. For example: You hit a 50 with the special attack - it would be 50-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5.

The Spirit Shields - see the 'Corporeal Beast' section.

Ourg bones from the bando's boss, stabilising around 10k each.

The game has been totally changed thanks to the RWT updates, there have been ALOT of minigames added to try and replicate the 'old wild'.

Summoning (why is it good?)

This skill imo is the best skill ever. Although the process of gaining charms, creating pouches for xp etc is tiresome, some of the familiars themselves are EXTREMELY useful in situations like in the Godwars Dungeon.

At level 99 Summon, you can summon familiar 'Steel Titan', the ultimate of titans and was previously the monster which you can deal most damage to (150 damage with ruby bolts (e), however, this has been surpassed by the Avatars in Soul Wars). The summoner can use the special attack, which deals a ranged attack to hit up to 4 times, which hits a maximum of 4(24), which is 96. This also gives an invisible 15% defence level boost, constantly.

At level 96 Summon, you can summon familiar 'Pack Yak' which is around level 600 and can carry up to 30 items, which is extremely useful.

At level 90 Summon, you can summon familiar Iron Titan, basically a weaker version of the Steel Titan.

At level 88, you can summon familiar Unicorn Stallion, with the special to be healing the summoner. A direct quote from RsWiki: Healing Aura is the special move for the Unicorn stallion, which heal up to 15% of the total hitpoints of the summoner. As the scrolls are stackable, this is a very common healing method used by players who wish to stay in a certain place (usually a boss) for a long period of time.

This can heal up to 42hps every 2 minutes, and the healing is stackable, this would be extremely useful to camp with a team in a dangerous place like Bando's Gwd.

At level 79, you can summon your first Titans, which is the start of good combat familiars. These are also useful for Gwd because these heal you alike the Unicorn Stallion. However, these only heal 8 per special, although it also gives a 15% defence boost also. You can do the special up to 3 times like the Unicorn stallion. This means you can heal up to 24hps every 2 minutes (30 seconds for a quarter of special bar). This is VERY useful for Gwd and Dk's.

At level 68, you can summon a Bunyip, a healing familiar which heals 2hps every 15 seconds, which sounds small, however, this is MORE than enough for common training places where you would not take alot of damage wiith sufficient armour like rune and torag's. This familiar allows myself to camp at armoured zombies for around 4 hours at maximum efficiency, without having to do anything at all.

At level 67, you can summon a Tortoise, a familiar that is an upgraded Terrorbird but cannot give you run energy. It can hold up to 18 items, very nice for Godwars Dungeon.

At level 52, you can summon a Spirit Terrorbird, a extremely useful everyday familiar you use everywhere, it holds up to 12 items and has the special ability to 'heal' run energy equivilent to half your agility level, and only uses 10% of the special bar. Say, if you had 50 agility, you would heal 25% run energy. The scrolls are so extremely cheap that it's virtually free, around 50gp per scroll.

At level 40, you start having the ability to summon useful familiars. The first one which I deem useful is the bullant, a more expensive version of the Spirit Terrorbird, and has a maximum inventory of 8.

At lower levels, summoning can be used as a weak method of moneymaking, such as with the spirit spider specials where you do the special and collect eggs, bank them and repeat. This could make up to around 200k per hour, decent for only 15 summoning requirement.

Rwt related updates

(You might know most of these, depending on how long '1 year+' is

Grand Exchange - The place to buy and sell everything, the prices are set by the average paying prices of players, and changes every day, the prices you may not like but you must abide by them, partially making it annoying when a merchant clan (technically price manipulator clans) buys something out, creating artificial demand and raising prices -.-. The main point of it is to cap a price on everything, literally everything, so you couldn't just sell a bucket for a party hat (Rwting)

Bounty Hunter - Basically it was a rushed update to try and please pkers who wanted their 'old wilderness back', the object of the minigame is to kill your target and loot, whilst you can also be a rogue (one who doesn't kill your assigned target, often not your level and someone has literally 0 chance of winning, like a level 100 ranger verses a level 80 ahrimer, seriously?). The original layout for it was for everything to be multi, and your wealth that you are risking becomes a coloured skull with coins next to it, being that the more you risk, the higher the stack of coins nexted to your coloured skull. This does not take into account that protect item has been activated and the person is only risking 100k or so. THIS IS TAKEN OUT BTW

PvP Worlds - Jagex made worlds where you can pk everywhere, alike RuneScape classic back in the day. The looting system is a bit haywire and is generally disliked for the fact that you can kill someone in full Bando's armour and godsword and only receive 100k loot, which is ridiculous (it has happened alot, there ARE vids to prove it, I just can't be bothered to find some to link for you).

The explanation about the drop system is that 'the hero of the fight (one who wins the fight, and must also have dealt most damage) must be risking 75k's worth in items or coins, assuming protect item is activated, whilst the one who dies must be risking 25k's worth in items or coins, also assuming protect item is activated, and a random yet good drop will be generated by the system'. To gain these good drops, you MUST ALSO have built drop potential, by risking 75k in a PvP world for intervals of 30 minutes. These does not have to be consecutive, but they will be counted in full minutes. There is no way to lose these drop potential points until you gain a drop generated by the system.

The rare/best drops you could gain: Vesta Longsword (7.2m), Dragonfire Shield (14m or so, crashing atm, but will rise back up), Dragon Full Helm (was around 15m, crashed to 8m atm, but will go back up in time), Fury (1.7m, it crashed too...), Dragon Chainbody (around 5m, crashed). Alot of slayer drops and abyssal whips, Fremmenik rings etc are all dropped as a randomly generated drop by the system.

(Just a big update, not sure if it has anything to do with rwt)

RuneScape HD - The name for this has fooled many players into thinking RuneScape will become RuneScape High Definition, but instead, it's an abbrieviation for RuneScape High Detail. In this update, many things got changed, there are major changes to emotes and such and also the ability to play in fullscreen, although not best for every occasion as it's known to be much more laggy in places where it's dangerous.

(New monster tbh, not sure if it has anything to do with rwt)

Corporeal beast - The New strongest monster on RuneScape. It's level 785 and requires 'Summers End' quest completed to reach. It has extremely high defence (moreso than Gwd bosses) and has 2000 hps, literally impossible to fight alone. You may think prayer would work against it, but it only partially blocks damage, which makes it hard to hit him.

You may also think Ruby bolts (e) would take him out quickly, but Jagex has thought of this and has capped the ability to only spec 100's at maximum, and his defence is so high that it would take forever before you spec. He eats your Familiars when they get too close to him, so the summoning skill has limited uses here. Whenever he eats a familiar, he heals some hps for himself, he also summons Dark Cores, little critters that help him restore hitpoints, they only have about 50hps, but you cannot attack it whilst it's jumping, which only happens if you get targetted and run. They drain rapid 5's from your hps and I think it cannot be negated by any prayers, making the beast more dangerous.

The rewards from the beast is amazing though. There are 'sigils' that it drops and are worth either in the 150m region or the 350m region, depending on which sigil. Two shields, the elysian and the devine, are damage reducing shields. The Elysian will reduce 25% of damage dealt to you for no penalties, 75% of the time. Also having no negative mage bonus and has comparable stats to a fully charged Dragonfire Shield, somewhat causing the DragonFire Shield to become 15m, whilst it was originally 25m. The Divine Shield, takes off 30% of all damage dealt to you, 100% of the time, although taking half of the reduced damage from your prayer points. Say, you would of gotten hit for 100, the shield would reduce the damage to 70, but you would lose 15 prayer points. The other shields I know little about and rather not explain about.

Stealing Creation - New combat/skiller focused minigame where the objective is to collect, process and bank most clay. The game is not most fun, however, the rewards are very nice. The games are 20 minutes with 2 minutes waiting time, normally. However, the game also ends when the clay runs out, which is fast in a skill no kill team. Teams that only skill without killing is 'Sc Claymates' (clanchat), and 'Fast Sc' (I think....). The rewards double the normal xp as long as you use the tools, and you can easily convert one tool to another. For example, you struggle to make and keep money yet want alot of construction xp, the best thing to do is to go to a skillnokill team and gain points, 'buy' stealing creation tools and convert it into a hammer and skill with it. These tools would degrade, with a set amount of xp you can gain with them, dependant on tool type you choose.

Killing games takes alot more skill and I have not done enough to give even a brief explanation.

Clanwars, Castlewars, and everything else I can think of right now aren't too significant to know about.

(new) Training Methods

Camp at (relatively) new monster named 'Armoured Zombies (level 85)' for an easy 100k xp per hour, whilst profiting too. The cost for training is mainly for the Super Potions used, only 3 pure sets per hour, which is less than 20k, also, you can actually EARN money whilst training if you are picking up the noted drops (9 normal planks, 4 oak planks, 2 mahogany planks, not sure about the numbers but around 10 pure essences), ranarrs, and blue charms from this monster. You can max 52's on these with a whip, which is pretty sick imo. Oh, and the good thing is these are hardly crowded and it's semi afkable, as in you read forums and talk in clanchat whilst the aggressiveness trains for you (auto retaliate tbh)

This also works for ranged xp, lower numbers (around 60k-70k, I'm not the most efficient ranger in the world), but requires very little attention and great xp for ranged. You still gain the same drops btw, if you want further info about Armoured Zombies, feel free to pm me, I can answer a few questions and ask my friend to pm you also.

New Weapons

Dragon Claws - Basically the rich man's dds. It costs around 25m and has extreme accuracy, speed of a dagger and all it takes for a good KO is two successive 30's, and the rest of the hits will follow, adding up to twice the 30's per attack. Four hits occour simultaneously. (15-30-7-8) Under my knowledge, the max hit is a double 37, which is 74.

Vesta Longsword - The epic weapon that degrades to dust in an hour, costs around 7m and is basically a fast version of a GodSword, with the spec that 'is harder to defend against', maxes around 65 or something, you can spec 4 times before you run out of special energy, and is the speed of a Longsword. To get these yourself you must gain it as a drop from PvP Worlds or the very newest Bounty Worlds.

Zanik's Crossbow - The upgraded versions of a Bone Crossbow rewarded in the 150th quest 'A Chosen Commander', requiring a adamant crossbow to exchange for it. The special attack hits 15 extra damage on one's who pray to gods, which means if you use protect items or Protect melee/magic, you would hit your normal hit + an extra 15 damage. You can max 57's with void.

Morrigan's Throwing Axe - similar to Morrigan's Javelin, with different throwing speeds and special, don't know much about these.

Morrigan's Javelin - THE Ranger's weapon, the best hit I've seen in the high 50's with the special attack. These can be poisoned and is a pvp weapon, degrading in 1 hour. (Tbh, I need to buy one to work out whether it's like barrows and degrades in 1 hour's worth of combat or 1 hour of wielding and whatnot) These cost around 50k each and the special attack would cause continous damage alike poison does, in sets of 5's every 2 seconds and stacks with normal poison damage, the total 'phantom' damage is the initially dealt damage you inflicted with the special attack. For example: You hit a 50 with the special attack - it would be 50-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5.

The Spirit Shields - see the 'Corporeal Beast' section.

Ourg bones from the bando's boss, stabilising around 10k each.

Wow, thanks for that post, it was awesome, so much has changed!

Also, thanks to everyone else :)

Greencheeese.png

greencheeese.png

Greencheeese.png

200m.png