OMGFGFFFG

Zemus3654

SO I WUS MINDING MY OWN BISNES RITE, SITING AT EDGEVIL WEN DIS NOOB WAS ALL LIEK "I PWNS U LOL" AN I FORT LOLS NO WAY HOZAY NOOBY, I HAV A D LONG SO I FOLOWD HIM OUT TO WILDY AN DEN HE PULD OUT A ABYUSAL WIP, WTF? SO I TRED TO RUN BAC TO SAFTY BUT DEN I SEE A BIG BLOC OF ICE HIT ME AN IT SAYS 'YOU CANT MOVE UR FROZEN' SO I WUS FINKIN OMGFFS AN DEN BEFOR I CULD EVN EAT I DED!!! I LOST MY GRANIT PLATE, RUNE LEGS, OBY CAPE, POWR AMY AN MY RUN DEFENDR! IM SO ANRY FSF

zemus.gif

24th to 2496 Overall   ~  29th to 120 Dungeoneering

~ Wilderness Guardian since November 2007 ~

I think the English language feels worse than you do.

I mean you totally raped, killed and deficated on the remains. Poor guy, never stood a chance.

Amen.

:pray:

Seriously though. It's the wildy, what did you expect to happen?

I think the English language feels worse than you do.

I mean you totally raped, killed and deficated on the remains. Poor guy, never stood a chance.

Amen.

:pray:

Seriously though. it's the wildy, what did you expect to happen?

HAY ITS JUS SUM SPALING MISTAK, DAT DUSN MAIK ME DUMP

zemus.gif

Yeah, it did make you dump. Dump on the remains of the English language.

Sure, I can handle some spelling mistakes, but all caps, you just made an [wagon] of yourself, good sir.

Might I reccomend on letting go of shift, or turning off caps lock? Its very rude to shout, young man.

Oh, and may I also reccomend investing in a dictionary, or using a spell-checker? I dare-say it will help you greatly sir. [/stereotypical English accent]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Yeah, it did make you dump. Dump on the remains of the English language.

Sure, I can handle some spelling mistakes, but all caps, you just made an [wagon] of yourself, good sir.

Might I reccomend on letting go of shift, or turning off caps lock? Its very rude to shout, young man.

Oh, and may I also reccomend investing in a dictionary, or using a spell-checker? I dare-say it will help you greatly sir. [/stereotypical English accent]

WATS DIS CAPS LOCK

PLZ HALP I DNT NO HOW TO COMPYUTR

zemus.gif

SO I WUS MINDING MY OWN BISNES RITE, SITING AT EDGEVIL WEN DIS NOOB WAS ALL LIEK "I PWNS U LOL" AN I FORT LOLS NO WAY HOZAY NOOBY, I HAV A D LONG SO I FOLOWD HIM OUT TO WILDY AN DEN HE PULD OUT A ABYUSAL WIP, WTF? SO I TRED TO RUN BAC TO SAFTY BUT DEN I SEE A BIG BLOC OF ICE HIT ME AN IT SAYS 'YOU CANT MOVE UR FROZEN' SO I WUS FINKIN OMGFFS AN DEN BEFOR I CULD EVN EAT I DED!!! I LOST MY GRANIT PLATE, RUNE LEGS, OBY CAPE, POWR AMY AN MY RUN DEFENDR! IM SO ANRY FSF

Translated:

So I was minding my own business right, sitting at Edgeville when this noob was all like "I pwn you lol". And I reply lol no way noob, I have a dragon longsword. I followed him out to wildy and then he pulled out an abbysal whip. I tried to run back to safety when I see a big block of ice and then it says "You have been frozen." So I started to freak out and before I could eat I was dead. I lost my granite platebody, rune platelegs, obby cape, power amulet, and my rune defender! I'm so angry ffs!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

you go zemus, just cos these other pplz cant spell like a noob, don't pay any attention to them ;)

Off, is the general direction I wish you would [bleep].

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p549/hihi244442/TLoUGIF.gif

[hide=My perception of the Admins in Assistclan:]

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Bandos: Lost count

Zamorak: ^^^^^

Saradomin: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Armadyl: None[/hide]

you go zemus, just cos these other pplz cant spell like a noob, don't pay any attention to them ;)

[hide=]facepalm.jpg[/hide]

I hope you are kidding #-o

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Allow me to put this in terms that might be more to your standards:

OM1G0SH Tl2OLL N00B GTFO MAI FORUMS!!!!11! UR GRAHMER R TEH SUX AND R MAEKIN MAI HED HERT

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

Please do not post spam. If this is a serious rant, than you may repost it in the proper sticky: How I lost my items - by scamming, dying and others. But should you choose to repost it, please first read our Tip.it Forum Rules and pay particular attention to section 1.2 - Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming. You will notice that excessive formatting, such as posting in all caps, is not permitted. Additionally, please make your future posts comprehensible. Using excessive abbreviations like you have make it very difficult to read a post and can therefore be considered spam.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog