[TWR] Downfall defeats Alkaedalatin

Uffan5

bannerdf.png

I was approached by an Alk warlord a couple weeks ago for a war which i gladly accepted (see topic here viewtopic.php?f=216&t=791456 ). I first want to thank Alk for adjusting the time of the war slightly because of a time problem we had with our earlier war against TR. Thank you for understanding ;). The war started with a slight edge to DF who held onto most of our members from the war against TR 30 minutes prior. We began the war with a brilliant ko on an Alk member who we saw in robes and we kept rolling from there. Props to Clay More12 for coming up big for the 2nd week in a row with an amazing tank that quickly gave us a commanding lead. Thinking our lowest level wouldn't be able to tank 30+ people, Clay tanked for a solid 5 minutes and suprised many. Our binding was unstoppable, and our fall in leader Amateurnoob led the entire war with ko after ko. Thank you for the exciting war Alk and we hope to see you soon ;).

Downfall's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

Alkaedalatin's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=jeison39

START:

alk2.png

DOWNFALL's START:

alk1.png

ALKAEDALATIN's START:

alk3.png

END:

alk7.png

WAR PICTURES:

alk9.png

alk4.png

alk5.png

alk6.png

alk8.png

Again thank you for understanding our situation Alk and the war was appreciated.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

omg what a beating!!!! first I want to thank all downfall for this great war you guys took the lead early and from there that was nothing for us to do and this guy clay more12 you guys need to send it to the olimpics man!!!! what a great thank (and we picked him because looked like the weak link on ur chain) clay more12 man u deserve all the credit for this one.

It was great figthing downfall you guy are not just good and well comanded by your leader you are also nice that is why you are there on the top 10 all the time.

"it is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice"

good luck and good nite 8-)

hey I'm sorry if this looks kind of funny but I'm posting this from my cellphone

firma1pekenaparaforo.th.png

same goes for alk shack :)... And I'm posting this with my itouch :).. It was a pleasure warring u guys.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Chester you animal <3 GF Alk hope to do it again sometime <3: some pics here :D

09051622.42.32.png

09051622.46.40.png

09051622.56.30.png

09051622.58.20.png

09051623.00.24.png