Best place to get Level 2 Clue Scrolls?

Harpie Bug Swarms are good.

+1

They don't drop too bad either, a few teeth halves here and there. Don't forget your lantern!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

People seem to gather around varrock castle to kill guards for CS's, I get several a day from them. I doubt it's the best method, though.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Guards is good, i did them myself but i got bored of them after a while and started killing random monsters like dagannoths, not as good clue drops but atleast i got drops worth saving like runes and such.

Also, I myself have a question (i have no intention of jacking this thread :( ): what monster drops lvl 1 CS most offen?

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

guards are best lvl2 clue droppers, ive had tons of them before

Also, I myself have a question (i have no intention of jacking this thread :( ): what monster drops lvl 1 CS most offen?

personaly i like killing thugs for them, easy fight and they drop it quite often

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

personaly i like killing thugs for them, easy fight and they drop it quite often

OK, thanks alot. I hate lvl 2 and 3 scrolls cause im to [developmentally delayed]ed to do cordinates :wall: :wall:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

OK, thanks alot. I hate lvl 2 and 3 scrolls cause im to [developmentally delayed] to do cordinates :wall: :wall:

You can use tipit's treasure locator, it's easy.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=coordinates_list.htm

For the coordinates.

I tried farming them(level 2 clues) for a while until I got 2 clues in a few hundred kills from harpies.Then I got annoyed and dropped all the items used in level 2 clues, in the party chest.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/List_of ... mote_clues

List of items needed for each level of clues.

Guards is good, i did them myself but i got bored of them after a while and started killing random monsters like dagannoths, not as good clue drops but atleast i got drops worth saving like runes and such.

Answering your question, goblins seem to drop Clue Scrolls quite often (lvl 1, from lvl 2 goblins), or maybe it's just the fact that you can kill hundreds easily. :lol:

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly