Approximate drop rates

Unknown_Warrior

...Of the following:

DFH from Mithril Dragons

D2H from KQ and Chaos Elemental

Dchain from KQ

And a Draconic Visage from Mithrils Dragons, Iron Dragons, Steel Dragons, Black Dragons and the KBD.

Thanks in advance.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Shameless

Bring

Up

My

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Totally random bro, you can even get a visage in less than 100 kills or 10k+ kills, it really doesn't matters. It's your luck you'll get it quickly or not. And it's same for all of the items you've mentioned. Anyways, Good luck!

defensecapecombined.gif14/07/10

hitcapecombined.gif12/07/10

attackcapecombined.gif13/08/09

strengthcapecombined.gif07/07/09

Nothing is *random* in a computer, much less an RPG.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Then you're not gonna get any replys my bro because there are 10k topics out there like this, and everyone has got bored of them! By the way don't waste your time on some big monsters, you can kill some lower lvl monsters and get twice the value of drops AND save double amount of money. !~PeAcE~!

Then you're not gonna get any replys my bro because there are 10k topics out there like this, and everyone has got bored of them! By the way don't waste your time on some big monsters, you can kill some lower lvl monsters and get twice the value of drops AND save double amount of money. !~PeAcE~!

he's right, there is no way a computer can be random, its all chance and probability.

Also, you've fixed your grammar since I saw you last post. Nice one.

2Xeo5.png

...Of the following:

DFH from Mithril Dragons

D2H from KQ and Chaos Elemental

Dchain from KQ

And a Draconic Visage from Mithrils Dragons, Iron Dragons, Steel Dragons, Black Dragons and the KBD.

Thanks in advance.

I have never seen any data on the DFH Drop rate, or the D2H. The D chain drop rate is about 1/300 accodring to Rune Wiki.

The KQ also drops D2H, and the KQ is arguably easier to kil.

Well, from the solos I've done so far, KQ is much much harder than CE.

Or any boss I've solo'd for that matter.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

he's right, there is no way a computer can be random, its all chance and probability.

Also, you've fixed your grammar since I saw you last post. Nice one.

Thanx sis, ~!PeAcE!~ :mrgreen: