Cooking - What am i doing wrong?

Kinosjourney

Hmm, ill pretend like i didnt hear Aviansies either ;)

However, how much cash do i earn each hour when fishing monks, RCing or tanning?

Well, im guessing Blue dhide tanning with Terrorbird is around 400k an hour.

Well my summoning is 16 so thats no option, what about fishing monks and RCing?

Well, you dont really need terrorbird.. You can just run, and walk when your out. Or use Super energy pots.

Fishing monks is like.. 130-170k an hour, i guess.. And Double cosmic crafting WAS around 400k an hour. Idk with todays prices.

Double nat crafting is actually 900k an hour..but does it look like i have 91 RC? :lol:

Is that cooked or raw monks? cause i cook mine :thumbup:

Its a good thing i never said Double nature crafting then :lol: I said cosmic. Now i start wandering if it just is you beeing Weird. You drunk? :(

5th_Base.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, how much cash do i earn each hour when fishing monks, RCing or tanning?

Well, you dont really need terrorbird.. You can just run, and walk when your out. Or use Super energy pots.

Fishing monks is like.. 130-170k an hour, i guess.. And Double cosmic crafting WAS around 400k an hour. Idk with todays prices.

I don't think fishing is that fast. If I were to guess (70 fishing) it would be half that.

Well, yeah.. Im 99 on my main, so i judge by my speed =\

Well, 140-170k arent much with 99 fishing IMO. :thumbsup:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

I don't think fishing is that fast. If I were to guess (70 fishing) it would be half that.

Well, yeah.. Im 99 on my main, so i judge by my speed =\

Well, 140-170k arent much with 99 fishing IMO. :thumbsup:

Not in my opinion either. But i dont got money problem, your the one with those :thumbsup:

5th_Base.png

Not in my opinion either. But i dont got money problem, your the one with those :thumbsup:

Touché ;)

Anyone got any on-topic advice? (seems like all my questions seems to evolve to moneymaking threads :roll: )

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Ontopic:

You just dont got enough Gold for it.

What i meant was any advice how to get some cash fast (in 1-2 days), i just need fast money for 90 cook then ill no-life cash making until i have enough, i wont sell my fury amulet just a skillcape :twss:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Ontopic:

You just dont HAVE enough Gold for it.

Sorry, I just had to edit that. I get really annoyed when I see people type "I don't got ..."

OT:

May I suggest that you do not go for 99 cooking?

I'd rather that you train something which benefits you, instead of wasting all your GP on cooking. It's such a pointless skill and it does not bring you anywhere. Anyhow, if you insist in getting 99 cooking, then here are some ways to earn money:

1) Green Dragons.

2) Tanning hides.

3) Smithing Cannonballs

4) Fishing

5) Farm for herbs

6) Runecraft

GL.

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Ontopic:

You just dont HAVE enough Gold for it.

Sorry, I just had to edit that. I get really annoyed when I see people type "I don't got ..."

OT:

May I suggest that you do not go for 99 cooking?

I'd rather that you train something which benefits you, instead of wasting all your GP on cooking. It's such a pointless skill and it does not bring you anywhere. Anyhow, if you insist in getting 99 cooking, then here are some ways to earn money:

1) Green Dragons.

2) Tanning hides.

3) Smithing Cannonballs

4) Fishing

5) Farm for herbs

6) Runecraft

GL.

Ill look into Cannonballs, tanning hides and fishing, thanks :thumbsup:

ALSO i just calculated and got the following result:

RAW LOBSTER: 304 EA *1.445.399 gp for 81-90 cooking*

LOBSTER: 249 EA

RAW SWORDFISH: 492 EA *1.283.925 gp for 81-90 cooking*

SWORDFISH: 435 EA

Swordies are cheaper to 90 and i will make it to 90 by selling my whip..then its settled, ill sell my whip \'

EDIT: whip have gone up 80k since what it was worth when i bought it, yippie.. :roll:

EDIT2: got 2.3m now, time to do some cooking :lol:

Another EDIT: buying 4801 swordies atm on GE, ill need 21-22k to 90 according to my calculation.

I guess this thread is done since im on my way to 90+ cooking, however if someone got money advice please PM me or leave a reply :thumbup:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Adding pineapple rings to pizzas bought at the warrior's guild is a profitable option. You get a mediocre amount of xp (45 per), while making a sizable amount of profit to fund more efficient methods of raising cooking. I personally put all of my servants for MTK on maxed out fish. They're much cheaper that way.

STOP QUOTING EACH OTHER FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Swordies to 90, monks to 94, sharks to 99. Make cash through your best skill.

We'll try...muhahawhaw.

I guess my best skill is cooking, the pizza thing seemed not so bad. Ill look into it tomorrow after school, bye im going to bedz ;)

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Even cooking do cost money. Its just not alot.

You need atleast 5M coins to BLOW on cooking.

Really? i calculated and 70-99 was gonna be a PROFIT, buying raw sharks, cooking then selling will net me 1-2M according to my calculations, and i think their pretty accurate. However the prices may change if im a really unlucky noob :lol:

@ Mike_Ike111

Ok, i guess im just wierd :roll:

Bottom line on your cost issue, you have to pay attention to price changes, unless you have enough money to throw around.

Prices (at least most) are not set in stone, and as of late raw + cooked have seen a lot of fluctuation.

If you're desperate to continue training cooking without the gold hassle, cook trouts. :?

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Err Kinos, you lose 5m from 65-99 cooking or so if you do it the recommended way. You only profit if you make Pineapple pizzas from premade Pizzas and Pineapples, and some other ways that take ages.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Err Kinos, you lose 5m from 65-99 cooking or so if you do it the recommended way. You only profit if you make Pineapple pizzas from premade Pizzas and Pineapples, and some other ways that take ages.

We'll see, ive calculated and i will lose 1.2m to 90 cooking and i have 2,3m atm.

Also the only problem is how im gonna make money after 90 since i will need some money to buy big quantities of monkfish from 90-94. As long as the money making method arent boring like green drags or aviansies and gives me a nice amount of gold each hour ill no life it for several days.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Everything in runescape is boring once you do it for over an hour OTHER than killing monsters or training your fave skills...

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Everything in runescape is boring once you do it for over an hour OTHER than killing monsters or training your fave skills...

Everything in RS is boring atm with my skills, i only enjoy pvp but my stats arent good enough for it atm.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

We'll see, ive calculated and i will lose 1.2m to 90 cooking and i have 2,3m atm.

Also the only problem is how im gonna make money after 90 since i will need some money to buy big quantities of monkfish from 90-94. As long as the money making method arent boring like green drags or aviansies and gives me a nice amount of gold each hour ill no life it for several days.

Taaaaaaanning Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiides -.-

5th_Base.png

If its so good then why didn't you say how much i earn each hour without a terror bird? #-o

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

If its so good then why didn't you say how much i earn each hour without a terror bird? #-o

Why would i have to tell you everything? :evil: You might earn 10k an hour there if you are [developmentally delayed]ed.

5th_Base.png

Why would i have to tell you everything? :evil: You might earn 10k an hour there if you are [developmentally delayed].

Well this is a Help & Advice thread so you better tell me! :lol:

Nah, but 10k seems pretty much if your developmentally delayed. :thumbsup:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Why would i have to tell you everything? :evil: You might earn 10k an hour there if you are [developmentally delayed].

Well this is a Help & Advice thread so you better tell me! :lol:

Nah, but 10k seems pretty much if your developmentally delayed. :thumbsup:

Yes this is Help & Advice forum, but do you think that if you try to make people tell you things with that attitude, that you will get any help? Maybe you should try it yourself? Not so hard to go and buy 1k hides and tan them and see the profit. That's what they would have to do too... And I think they have their own things to do too. Not only helping you.

Back to the topic..

You could try to find a merchanter guide and try some merchanting? It can make alot money.

Yes this is Help & Advice forum, but do you think that if you try to make people tell you things with that attitude, that you will get any help? Maybe you should try it yourself? Not so hard to go and buy 1k hides and tan them and see the profit. That's what they would have to do too... And I think they have their own things to do too. Not only helping you.

Back to the topic..

You could try to find a merchanter guide and try some merchanting? It can make alot money.

Well, i was joking when i said that he have to tell me but i was joking, also he didn't have to call me [developmentally delayed]ed ;)

Ill try to check the prices in GE and see the profit from tanning, if its enough ill consider it :thumbup:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

With your stats I don't think you can get more than about 400k out of anything. You could go doublenaturerunning. There is a world where there are people assisting you to get exp. That is a good way to make money too. And no, I don't remember the world. Try finding it from runescape.com forums.