new wasps in euroupe!?

lol000999

ok ive heard theres these new gaint wasps and if its real ahhhhhhhh why i dont like this... i have a phobia over them so im not liking this if its real so heres my questions

1) are they real?

2) if they are real can they hurt you in anyway?

3) how big are they and if possible to post a pic of them thnxs

:? Ive looked around google, and found no deffinit answer. It looks as though there are many types of "giant wasps", and giant wasps are a family on their own.

The biggest i saw was the cacadia killer. Although it dosent look as though its a new species....

IWouldnt want to be in europe with any kind of giant wasp....

(BTW, the one wasp i talked about look to be this long:

------------------------

:shock: :shock: :shock: )

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Well heres an American one

President.George.W.Bush.jpg

Get it? Eh???

:lol: I did.

:roll: nope i didnt, perhaps it would be better to explain thing then rather have people wondering.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Are you sure you dont mean Africanized bees? Commonly referred to as "killer" bees

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

:roll: nope i didnt, perhaps it would be better to explain thing then rather have people wondering.

WASP is an acronym, White Anglo Saxon Protestant. There's a family guy reference out there.

We have africanized bees here in my state in the US, Arizona, and they really aren't that much of a problem. Just don't be an idiot and piss off the things, call the fire department or exterminator, and get the problem taken care of. Also, if you do run into a pissed off swarm, run, don't get in water. The bees stay there longer than you can hold your breath.

WASP is an acronym, White Anglo Saxon Protestant. There's a family guy reference out there.

contrary to popular belief, family guy did not make up that acronym :lol: .

i cant stand wasps. or bees. or bugs for that matter. i think my hatred of them went over board last summer, we had the 17 year cicada come, and it was absolute hell out there in the middle of summer with no shade carrying a weedeater around for hours during the day, and the cicadas were attracted to the sound so they swarmed around you the whole time. keeping them away from your eyes was the worst, they would still try to climb around sunglasses. you had to accept them crawling on your pants and up through your shirt on your back, since you couldnt reach them. they liked right under strap too, so everytime you took off the strap, they would all get up (about 20 of them) and crawl around your back looking for a better place. by the end of the season i was wearing long pants, long sleeve shirt, gloves, and a towel around my neck to keep them out of my shirt. not to comfortable on 80 to 90 degree days :lol:

anyways, wasps sting and hurt, and all bugs suck.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

We have africanized bees here in my state in the US, Arizona, and they really aren't that much of a problem. Just don't be an idiot and piss off the things, call the fire department or exterminator, and get the problem taken care of. Also, if you do run into a pissed off swarm, run, don't get in water. The bees stay there longer than you can hold your breath.

Swimming bees?!?! Argh! :shock:

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

well yesterday i saw a wasp that i thought looked a bit wierd. killed it anyway (which i found out was VERY stupid, they attack in number if one is killed or being attacked :shock: luckly it was indoors and the only one around)

anyway better stock up on this:

T564399.jpg

Breaking news: as i type this ive just seen on South Today (local news around hampshire) that wasp number are down this year :lol:

Good one...swell person. :roll:

I don't dislike Bush at all, he just fits the WASP mold, and hes a recognizable face. There are others, but people would've been like "WhoTF is that??"

Alright, I'll take back my "swell person". Stupid tif censor.