Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fastest Thieving Experience?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Our_Moon
[ Display Name History ]

Our_Moon

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I've recently gotten 99 Smithing and 99 Magic (and i will get Prayer this week ^^.) I have decided to get 99 Thieving next. However, i have heard of many different methods to train this skill as fast as possible:

(I have 84 Thieving right now)

-Pyramid Plunder

-Blackjacking

-Summer Squirk Juice

I will be attempting to get the FASTEST experience possible. I will not be checking for Sceptres if i do PP, because it slows you down. However, i would like input on which method YOU think is best, and why. Guides for each would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Posted Image

Tang
[ Display Name History ]

Tang

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 48 posts
blackjacking is defo the fastest, but it requires u finger(dont get it wrong>.>) so meh..

Johannas
[ Display Name History ]

Johannas

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,135 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Johannas

blackjacking is defo the fastest, but it requires u finger(dont get it wrong>.>) so meh..

I've heard that Pyramid plunder is alot faster than anything else once you get to 80

Posted Image

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Our_Moon
[ Display Name History ]

Our_Moon

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
And what about Sorceress' Garden?
Posted Image

chris1216
[ Display Name History ]

chris1216

Smitten with Kittens

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
Blackjacking can be faster than pyramid plunder up to 91, but it requires tons of attention and clicking.

After 91, pyramid plunder is the fastest.

And the Sorcess's garden isn't close to either.

coza_17
[ Display Name History ]

coza_17

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • RSN:coza17
Blackjacking is quicker than Pyramid Plunder until 91 Thieving, but is definately harder and more boring. When you can access the last room of PP then you're better off doing PP instead.
Posted Image

abbydog95
[ Display Name History ]

abbydog95

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,448 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:abbydog95
Blackjacking is the fastest until 91, but most people (including me) get burned very quickly compared to PP, but it is the fastest until 91, good luck!
Posted Image
PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Troacctid
[ Display Name History ]

Troacctid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,419 posts
  • RSN:Troacctid
  • Clan:The Farming Guild
If you can maintain the necessary pace, blackjacking should be faster than plunder. But once you get that high, it gets easier for plunder to match or exceed the experience rates of suboptimal blackjacking.

cowmaster187
[ Display Name History ]

cowmaster187

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,654 posts
  • RSN:legoman187
  • Clan:Serenity Isle
although the other two are faster sorcress garden can be pretty fast too if you get into a good groove.

while it cannot compare to the other two it is a good respite if you get annoyed with the others :thumbsup:

i personally prefer it to the other two :thumbsup:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Meta318
[ Display Name History ]

Meta318

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 103 posts
Do Pyramid Plunder all the way. Black Jacking gets really boring compared to Plunder. I did Plunder from 61-99 In like two months, and I had a break from RS in there but i never really had to take a break from actually doing it. I still go back there sometimes. Plus if you open the chest things, you could get a sceptre.

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users