How do YOU dance?/Dance experiences

snowball

Two parties ago, I discovered I dance well (party-wise, no technical stuff). It's fun too. I kinda go too fast sometimes, 3 minutes into a slow I realized we were going double-time.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BECAUSE IT'S THRILLER... THRILLER NIGHT... *gets shot*

I moonwalk all over the place.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

There's a difference in many styles of "Hardcore". There's the simple Chav [cabbage] you'll see most drunken 14 years old doing at discos, then there's the much harder to learn Hardstyle Shuffle and Hardjump, this video demonstrates both pretty well

Looks like a lot like the 2 step which I must say I have mastered pretty well

its interesting how dances can mix between music styles

song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TaAceHgyFE

dance1 by black people:

dance again:

(50 seconds in)

But to answer the OP most of my dancing now a days is just grinding with random girls at frats, which is the best imo

I went to 5 proms senior year though and danced up a storm then.. from the 2 step to soulja boy (crank that) to birdwalk to leaning like a cholo to the booty pop to shaking it to destinys child to the crip walk....... and then to the robot, ymca and cotton eyed joe.............. and then to the infamous guido fist bump/guido interprative dance

i get passionate

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Hardcore dancing is for idiots.

I dance like a 6'4" white dude.

What uncoordinated and awkwardly?

There's a difference in many styles of "Hardcore". There's the simple Chav [cabbage] you'll see most drunken 14 years old doing at discos, then there's the much harder to learn Hardstyle Shuffle and Hardjump, this video demonstrates both pretty well

If you get good at Hardstlye, Hardjump and Breakdancing, you're going to be a pretty sick dancer to watch and amazing see in a dance off as getting good at all 3 styles allows for so many moves and creativity in your dance. Looks a lot better than the typical drunk white guy trying to do a dance off.

OH COME ON. -.- :(

However, I like all these moves and styles. I know a bit of breakdancing, but I haven't learned anything else than Helicopter and Freeze. And this odd handstand on a bent knee. Huh. Definitely going to learn more one day.

I probably wont use those moves in a dance off if the other guy wouldn't do them, tho. It would be like carrying a bazooka for self-defence purposes.

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

If you get good at Hardstlye, Hardjump and Breakdancing, you're going to be a pretty sick dancer to watch and amazing see in a dance off as getting good at all 3 styles allows for so many moves and creativity in your dance. Looks a lot better than the typical drunk white guy trying to do a dance off.

However, I like all these moves and styles. I know a bit of breakdancing, but I haven't learned anything else than Helicopter and Freeze. And this odd handstand on a bent knee. Huh. Definitely going to learn more one day.

I probably wont use those moves in a dance off if the other guy wouldn't do them, tho. It would be like carrying a bazooka for self-defence purposes.

Dude I'm white, all I'm saying is we're pretty poor dancers in general. The seemingly favorite dance of some people the Robot, it stopped being funny about 10 years ago.

Dude I'm white, all I'm saying is we're pretty poor dancers in general. The seemingly favorite dance of some people the Robot, it stopped being funny about 10 years ago.

That's true. If I compare it to what the africans made up, it's clear that there's no competition.

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

I dance in a little square with four arrows and hit the corresponding arrow as it reaches the target on the screen... other than that... no [bleep] way. :|

This about sums up what I do.