How do YOU dance?/Dance experiences

snowball

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grinding is kinda... meh. Its sex with cloths on, its just dirty and lame. I mean, if a girl comes up to a guy and they dance and she throws a grind or three in there thats pretty cool. But when guys just go up to complete strangers of women and start rubbing their pelvis on their butts... I don't know, its kinda sleezy.

Dancing to upbeat songs is fun though. To people that are self conscious of dancing: Just keep moving your legs and arms, thats really all there is to it. It might feel like everyone is watching you but they aren't, they're just dancing and doing the same thing you are \' I really didn't start dancing until a year ago or so. Once you get 2 drinks in you its a good time (i'm not saying dance while totally being plastered, thats not advised, lol)

Oh and if Flo Rider's "Right Round" plays, I am totally and completely obligated to dance to it. The first time I went out to dance my friend requested the song to dance to and it was one of the best nights of my life. Now if that song plays in a club, I will drop whatever the crap I was doing and get on the dance floor, like instantly. Its actually quite amusing. Last time it happened I was literally in the middle of ordering drinks (after waiting in line for 10 min) and the song came on. I was like "Ah finally. Yes, I will take three Rum and Co-- I just turned around and left mid sentence and was dancing before I hit the dance floor \'

Flo Ride - Low was the best grinding song last year.

Boots with the furrr

I love [bleep]ing around also IF people don't see it. I remember me and my date were doing some crap disco moves and I look at the side and a table full of people I know were just staring. Embarassing :x

I get drunk to a point where I don't care how stupid my dance looks and just start dancing, hasn't failed me yet.

Me and my friend are pretty damn good at Harstyle Shuffle and Hardjump so we usually make a circle in the middle of wherever we are (Disco, Nightclub etc) and start alternating between the two in sinc with eachother, goes down pretty well as nobody really knows about it in Ireland.

I prefer dancing to songs with actual dance moves that normally go to them. You don't normally hear these in clubs and stuff so it's not particularly useful, but I like dancing when I know exactly what I'm doing. E.g.

[yt]fYTOmEwz2VM[/yt]

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

1:10-1:20, really, but I'm working on some of that other stuff. That is the [cabbage].

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I prefer dancing to songs with actual dance moves that normally go to them. You don't normally hear these in clubs and stuff so it's not particularly useful, but I like dancing when I know exactly what I'm doing. E.g.

[hide=][yt]fYTOmEwz2VM[/yt][/hide]

I never did learn how to do that one...

My friend refuses to dance, but when he does, the ones he knows are from the '20s...'cept he makes it look cool =P

@trapical-I know what you mean... :thumbsup:

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

The only place I even get close to dancing is in a pit.
Indeed :D

Can't dance for my life, in any shape or form, but in a crowded show with one of my favourite bands playing I'll jump around and dance/mosh like crazy.

Personally, I dance like this.

[hide=I´m the guy at the beginning][yt]BulrdbJq2Rc[/yt][/hide]

I love dance offs! Not many people do it today, but I always dream of a empty dancefloor with people cheering and checking us out. <3: :-#

Yeah, random ::' But the American pie movie and Starsky and Hutch one totally got me with it!

Grinding is pretty ok. I always have these butterflies in my stomach whenever I see a girl and think whether go for it or not! :lol:

The contradancing looks cool enough. It sometimes just springs out on the dance floor when hits like Cotton eye joe and similar start to play.

As to what I prefer - Dancing to oldies is what I like a lot. There are always those moments in the songs you await and to which you can shape your style ( Macarena! \' ). I guess techno and DNB is ok, too, but it is too monotonical for me to dance to :/

Classic dancing like waltz, jive or chacha is ok, too.

EDIT:

The only time when I would dance is when I'm mocking someone or a certain type of dance. :?

And that´s pretty much what I hate. Why, man? :(

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

I seizure on the dancefloor.

Only dancing experience I've ever had is at weddings and parties, dancing the Bhangra dance which I was forced to do. Even then I just stood there as women danced around me doing elaborate arm movements whilst I clapped my hands to the beat, a smile plastered to my face.

Other than that there was a spontaneous slow dance thing which was fairly easy. Place your arms around the person's waist as they reprocated by wrapping their arms around your neck and proceed to sway to the music.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I .. can't dance.

The only time when I would dance is when I'm mocking someone or a certain type of dance. :?

Thats me as well, unless I try to imitate what our Runescape characters do for some emotes, whicvh I dont think I'm that bad at :roll: :shock:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Only really dance when i'm drunk. Usually ends up with me doing (Read: attempting) the robot.

Ended up in what can only be described as a massive can can line a couple of times in a nightclub. Pretty sure it was the same song each time as well, dunno if you could call the drunken mess dancing however it was a laugh nontheless.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I only hardcore dance (AKA mosh). If the music isn't heavy and there's no girl involved, I really see no reason to dance.

Although I'm not really loved in the mosh pits. I like to throw in a spin kick or two.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Hardcore dancing is for idiots.

I dance like a 6'4" white dude.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

We prefer slightly less intelligent, thank you very much.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

My RuneScape character dances better than I do.

:lol:

Now that I think of it, my dancing looks like a combination of the RS emotes.

I dance like a 6'4" white dude.

What uncoordinated and awkwardly?

There's a difference in many styles of "Hardcore". There's the simple Chav [cabbage] you'll see most drunken 14 years old doing at discos, then there's the much harder to learn Hardstyle Shuffle and Hardjump, this video demonstrates both pretty well

If you get good at Hardstlye, Hardjump and Breakdancing, you're going to be a pretty sick dancer to watch and amazing see in a dance off as getting good at all 3 styles allows for so many moves and creativity in your dance. Looks a lot better than the typical drunk white guy trying to do a dance off. It's not hard to be a good dancer, just requires practice.

I'm going to learn to breakdance I think, I know a guy who's really good so I'll see if he'll teach me.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp