Jagex Confusing Players

Dire_Wolf

With all 99 combat stats its no wonder u didn't notice the difference.

Weapons cap out at a certain damage (Atleast i recall reading somewhere that they do)

So for the most part at all 99s you're not gonna gain higher hits from the double stack as the weps can't hit higher

You still would notice a damage difference, you'd notice a HIGHER difference since it's a percentage boost.

No they don't. Only magic spells have damage cap. Melee can do as much damage as you have strength bonus. Theoretically you can hit 99 with a bronze dagger if you got enough strength bonus.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

If Ring of Wealth works...why have I done over 400 tormented demons with the best drop being a rune square shield? Hmmm....archer ring from now on, I guess....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The ROW doesn't increase the chance of getting a rare drop directly; if you end up getting a rare drop, the ROW makes it more likely to be a better one (to use a previous example, you are more likely to get a Visage than a Dragon Skirt).

If Ring of Wealth works...why have I done over 400 tormented demons with the best drop being a rune square shield? Hmmm....archer ring from now on, I guess....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The ROW doesn't increase the chance of getting a rare drop directly; if you end up getting a rare drop, the ROW makes it more likely to be a better one (to use a previous example, you are more likely to get a Visage than a Dragon Skirt).

I killed 303 Bandos boss with ROW, and ended up with 3 shards and 2 boots.

I don't understand. How is it that Shards and boots are lowest valued drop (The bad ones) and yet with 303 kills and Ring of wealth equipped i did not get a valueable one such as Chestplate,tasset or hilt.

Now 5 items that's not considered the better rares. 5 chances to get a better rare, yet all 5 time i did not get them...

I'm a bit confused by how long brawling gloves last. I'd also like to know if percentage bonuses (20% str boost) work on the basis of our strength level, strength bonus or both. If so I would like to know what bonus a level equals. Is 1 strength level equal to +1 strength boost? Are higher levels equal to a higher boost or the same? If anyone has answers I'd really appreciate it. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I don't understand. How is it that Shards and boots are lowest valued drop (The bad ones) and yet with 303 kills and Ring of wealth equipped i did not get a valueable one such as Chestplate,tasset or hilt.

Now 5 items that's not considered the better rares. 5 chances to get a better rare, yet all 5 time i did not get them...

You didn't get lucky. There's nothing more to it than that :wall:

wl7w9j.png

According to ElvargII the ROW makes you get a better rare (Hilt instead of shard). So there i got 5 rares, and all of them were not better ones.

So let's look at it. I got 5 chances to get a better rare and all of them was the less better rares.

If that's the case, then what's point with ROW then...

According to ElvargII the ROW makes you get a better rare (Hilt instead of shard). So there i got 5 rares, and all of them were not better ones.

So let's look at it. I got 5 chances to get a better rare and all of them was the less better rares.

You had a higher chance to get a better rare. You didn't get lucky, so you didn't. As I said before, the ROW does help but its impossible to test by how much it helps so it's up to you to decide whether it's worth it or not.

wl7w9j.png

From reading the article in the letters to Guthix or whatever, it's clear that he means there are two wheels. The most confusing line in the whole thing is "the ring will make thy chances of gaining an object on that second roulette wheel all the greater." While I assumed that any time you rolled the certain number on the first wheel, you got to the second wheel, possibly you must roll the certain number AND meet another arbitrary variable to make it to the second. The ROW could aid in meeting this arbitrary variable. This might be why there seem to be common, semi-rare, and rare drops. You get the common simply on the first wheel, you get the semi-rare while rolling the number and not meeting the arbitrary variable, and you get rare drops by meeting both. The ROW would simply decrease semi-rare drops and increase rare drops.

Crazy? Probably.

lalalasig2.png

You had a higher chance to get a better rare. You didn't get lucky, so you didn't. As I said before, the ROW does help but its impossible to test by how much it helps so it's up to you to decide whether it's worth it or not.

In other words...we need more info from Jagex. And i know ROW works, but i don't know how well and where and on what. All i can do is do a guess