.::.Oh Emm Gee.::. **Slaytanicc's Blog**

HYT!

I am Slaytanicc! Welcome to my Combat Progress Report!

slaytanicc.png

Currently training : Agility

If you are interrested, here is a little something about me:

[hide=The Boy behind Slaytanicc]Well, first of all my real name is Adrian. I'm a South Afrcan currently living in Doha, Qatar. I am passionate about sport. I am one of the fastest 400m Sprinters i know and i play a pretty mean game of Tennis. I am a current Criminal Law/Psychology student. Music is my actuall dream career. I used to be the lead singel in a band in South Africa. I love Metal, real Metal even though my photo might make you think otherwise. If you have anything to ask me feel free to do so. This is me:

2640_56582227701_555252701_1519430_.jpg

Here are some of my current favorite bands:

• Rise Against

The Narrow

Arch Enemy

Beneath the Sky

Job for a Cowboy

Chimaira

Bring me the Horizon

System of a Down

Heaven Shall Burn

Sonic Syndicate

Slayer

[/hide]

Well, I have decided that it is time for me to Max out my F2P Combat Skills. These will include Ranging, Magic and Attack. I've decided to keep a Drop Log of all the vallueable drops (anything 5k+) aswell as common stackable drops (such as Runes, Arrows, etc). I will post the location of training and the drops aquired. First on the list of 99's will be Attack, then Ranged and last i will do Magic. During this time i will also attempt to get to 90 Slayer, somehow. 88 Summoning aswell as 90+ Prayer will also be on the cards once i have enough charms and money. I will train at various locations and i might not get it in one go as i might take a break here and there. I will do Boss hunting every now and then and as this is part of Attack training (Bandos) and Ranged training (Armadyl) the drops aquired there will also be included. I will mention the armour setup i used and i will also try to post some accurate. Screenies will be poster every now and then. So here is a summary of my main goals:

Attack: 94 - 99

Ranged: 94 - 99

Magic: 79 - 99

Prayer: 70 - 90+

Summoning: 69 - 88

Slayer: 78 - 90

**Other random levels will also be posted**

Attack!

10-1.jpg

For attack i will use 4 main methods of training. Tzhaars, Ankou, Slayer and every now and then Bandos Boss Hunting.

[hide=Current Attack Training Outfit]23.jpg[/hide]

Day 1: Tzhaar City.

Targets: TzHaar-Ket (lvl 149)

TzHaar-Xil (lvl 133)

I have been training here since 93 Attack. I am curently just over 500k away from 95 Attack. I am using Void Armour, Amulet of Fury, Ring of Wealth, Whip and a Rune Defender. So far i have managed to collect 193 Onyx Bolt Tips, 4 Obsidian Capes and 76 Obsidian Rings. An update will be issued at the end of my day's game play. I will also post a screeny of the vallue of my current loot.

After Day 1 this is where i stand:

[hide=Day 1 Loot and Exp.]Loot at the end of the day.

2-1.jpg

Exp at the end of the day.

3-1.jpg[/hide]

Day 2: Tzhaar City + Slayer

TzHaar-Xil (lvl 133)

Gargoyles (lvl 111)

Today i still need 377k exp to reach 95 Attack. Should be able to get this. Did some Tzhaars at the start of the morning after which i decided to do some Slayer. Got 2 Gargoyle Tasks which were petty profitable (Sceenshot of both tasks are available). After the 2 Slayer tasks i went back to Tzhaars were i spent the rest of the day. Current status is shown below:

[hide=Day 2 Loot and Exp.]Slayer task 1.

6-1.jpg

Task 2.

9-1.jpg

Level Up!

12-1.jpg

Loot at end of the day along with that of the previous day.

13-1.jpg

14.jpg[/hide]

** Summary of Day 2:

Money Gained: Aprox. 2.1mil

Exp Gained: Aprox. 544k

Day 3: Tzhaar City + Armoured Zombies.

TzHaar-Xil (lvl 133)

Armoured Zombies (lvl 85)

So today, as every other day, i deceided to continue at TzHaar City. After an hour or so i could not stand it anymore and decided to go do a clue that i had lying around in my bank. It turned out to be worth it as the clue gave me a nice loot of about 650k (screeny is available). After this i decided to head G E, sell everything i earned at Tzhaars and then head to Armoured Zombiez. I sold my BGS, bought a DFS and am now training at Armoured Zombies for the next few days. Come say hello if you wish (w99). after selling my BGS (and some other items) and puchasing a DFS i am left with a cashpile of over 12mill. I'm planning to get 99Attack as soon as i can now. Hoping to make another 5mil while doing so as i would like to repurchase by beloved BGS. Anyway, with some decent luck i was able to land myself a Champion Scroll at Armoured Zombies. I'm pretty stoked about it.

**BTW, i never realised just how good Armoured Zombies really are. But i managed to get 75k exp an hour without paying much attention while making a very handsom some of money (screeny available below).

Here is where i stand at the end of Day 3:

[hide=Day 3 Loot and Exp.]Clue.

18.jpg

Champoin Scroll.

19.jpg

Loot after 2 Hours at Armoured Zombies.

21.jpg

Total Cash + Items after Day 3.

22.jpg

20.jpg[/hide]

** Summary of Day 3:

Money Gained: Aprox. 2.9mil

Exp Gained: Aprox. 517k

Day 4: Armoured Zombies.

Targets: Armoured Zombies (lvl 85)

Well today was an overall bad day for Scaping. In the first place we had no power for most of the day due to a schedulled power cut which my whole family forgot to tell me about. In the second place my girlfriend came to visit, so RS was not an option. I did manage to get an hour or so in, and i might get a few more hours in later tonight. Okay so i ended up not playing anymore at all. I'm not even going to post any screenies about my progress because its going to be a waste.

Day 5: Armoured Zombies.

Its all about speed now. I want to get to 99 Attack as fast as i can, without spending money on it though. Armoured Zombies seem to be the best option since i can afk it aswell. Once again i did not get much play in today but i did manage to make atleast some progress. Here is were my current exp stands:

[hide=Day 5 Loot and Exp.]Exp at the end of the day.

25.jpg

Lvl up.

22-1.jpg

16.7mil HP exp.

24.jpg[/hide]

** Summary of Day 2:

Exp Gained: Aprox. 520k

Day 6 - 9: Armoured Zombies + Green Dragons.

Green Dragons (lvl 79)

Okay so the part few days i've been a bit too busy for RS becuase of various reasons. I did manage to come withing 180k of 97 Attack though. I did Armoured Zombies most of the way but then decided on some Green Dragons. 500k Cash an hour just makes my mouth water :P. So i managed to make a good 1.5 Mil money today bringing me ever so closer to getting my BGS back. I guess ill be doing Green Dragons now till i get bored of the. Hopefully ill have made a good 5Mil before i get bored though. Tomorrow my exams end so i'll have some decent time to get working on my goals. Ill post some screenies of my progress soon.

Well at the end of day 9 i managed to buy back my BGS aswell as get 97 Attack and beyond. Also managed to get to 17mil HP Exp. The past few days have been rather dead but i should be able to make better progress each day as of Suday. Hoping to reach 99 Attack at the end of Sunday or Monday.

[hide=Day 9 Loot and Exp.]97 Attack.

27.jpg

17Mil Hp Exp.

28.jpg

Total Value of my Bank.

29.jpg[/hide]

Day 10-17: Green Dragons + Armoured Zombies

Targets: Green Dragon (lvl 79)

Armoured Zombie (lvl 85)

Thanx to the new Run Update Green Dragons just became a whole lot funner for me. I can now easily get 500k cash an hour without having to put too much focus to it. I decided to do a combo of these to till i rwach 99 Attack. This way i can get a decent ammount of exp per hour and still make a very large profit. I plan on getting 99 Attack within the next 5 or 6 days. I will post a final screeny of my bank the day i reach 99 Attack.

**Have not been doing Atk at all the past week or so. Ive been a bit busy with Agility. Recently got 70, i will continue doing Agility untill i have made enough money for a SGS and have some spare cash left over.

Here is my Agility in more detail:

Agility

57.jpg

Doing agility has always been one of my most hated skills. That was until the new PvP system came out. It took me a while to perfect but i now believe i make the best money possible when it comes to training Aglity. I spend 2 hours Skulled wielding a Dragon Scimitar while training Agility in the Wilderness Agility Arena. After getting 90+ EP I would get a freind to do the 26k trick with me till im on 0% EP. Doing this i have managed to mage a very large sum of momey. Here are some of the levels i have gained so far:

[hide=Agility Levels]30.jpg

31.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

42.jpg

44.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

55.jpg[/hide]

**Bank Pic will soon be added.

[hide=Vallueable Drops!]Slayer Task: Gargoyles.

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Tzhaar City:

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Other Random Levels!]Ranged.

1-1.jpg

Farming, thanks to random event Genie Lamp.

11-1.jpg

Construction, thanks to random event Genie Lamp.

26.jpg

Magic, thanks to Brawlers.

52.jpg[/hide]

**Here are some guides that i wrote:

Aviansie Maging Guide - Click!

Green Dragon Slaying Guide - Click!

Ankou Killing Guide - Click!

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

**Reserved**

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

OMFG SECOND POST!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET FIST POST BUT BISCUIT IS A NOOB THANKS FOR LSING WITH ME SO I GOT CAPE LOLOLOLOLLLL :D CAPS R CR00SE CONTROLL 4 KEWL

SMD :twisted:

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

OMFG SECOND POST!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET FIST POST BUT BISCUIT IS A NOOB THANKS FOR LSING WITH ME SO I GOT CAPE LOLOLOLOLLLL :D CAPS R CR00SE CONTROLL 4 KEWL

SMD :twisted:

gotta have one first.

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.

BUMP!

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Nice stats! Around how long does it take you to get all those drops? if it is 4 hours or under im so training there!

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Nice stats! Around how long does it take you to get all those drops? if it is 4 hours or under im so training there!

Try about 10hours a day -.- Yeah, imma no-lifer!

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Try about 10hours a day -.- Yeah, imma no-lifer!

AAAANNDDD i get all the luckey drops :D(is ls ofc i pr0 leech)

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.

Thanx to all of those who take the time to read my Blog. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

BTW...Bump :)

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

WOW! 10hrs is way to much for me... but that must be alot of xp... I could maybe do 10hrs a week

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

WOW! 10hrs is way to much for me... but that must be alot of xp... I could maybe do 10hrs a week

Meh only reason i can fit 10hours a day in is because we have summer now. and were i like it gets upto 55degrees celsius during the day so i pretty much cant go outside without being roasted alive. I prefer to stay indoor and let my brain melt away on RS. And umm tbh its more like 7 - 8 hours.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

**Updated**

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Updated Pl0x

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

can i have some money?

lol

good luck with your goals :thumbsup:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~