Red Chins

My_Eggs

Well, I'm starting to get bored of Runescape, and I have come to realize that I don't have any 99s. I wanted ranged..... I was just wondering how many red chins it would probably take to get from 89-99 ranged. Also, what is the best spot for chinning?

Thanks

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

i think, but dont quote me on it, that itll be roughly 40k chins @ ape atoll

if you have vk range, use it

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

i chin'd 89-99 i bought 38k, but didnt use them all.

and its good to know you need 18 p pots [4] for every 1.2k chins if your 70 prayer + 4 range pots [4]

and its good to use void, goodluck :)

guyz.gif

So if ape atoll is better than the mummies in CT, why do so many people go to CT with chins?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

So if ape atoll is better than the mummies in CT, why do so many people go to CT with chins?

Because they don't realise ape atoll is so much better. I suppose if you die then it's easier to get back and reclaim your gear. They also drop some ok loot but the loss in xp per chinchompa is not made up for by the gain in cash from their drops.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

I believe that chinning in the CT provides a little return in terms of money at the cost of a little exp per hour.

Its not worth it, it has been calculated several times, and the loss of speed does not equal the money saved.

Once again.

DO NOT CHIN IN THE CHAOS TUNNELS.

2Xeo5.png

So I'm standing here in Ape Atoll tunnels, and I'm at the spot that the guide said was the best. In the guide it shows him hitting 9 monkies at once there. I'm where he was, and theres 4, maybe 5 of the skeletons walking around..... Do more get created as you kill them, and eventually there become 9 of them?

So I'm standing here in Ape Atoll tunnels, and I'm at the spot that the guide said was the best. In the guide it shows him hitting 9 monkies at once there. I'm where he was, and theres 4, maybe 5 of the skeletons walking around..... Do more get created as you kill them, and eventually there become 9 of them?

Yes

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I believe that chinning in the CT provides a little return in terms of money at the cost of a little exp per hour.

Its not worth it, it has been calculated several times, and the loss of speed does not equal the money saved.

Once again.

DO NOT CHIN IN THE CHAOS TUNNELS.

True.

Check my guide in siggy, I've calculated it all.