Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Let me see your body rock, shaking it from the bottom to top

wut.

lol black eyed peas.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Maybe if halo had better self esteem he wouldnt be so jelly.

lf1Ao.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

no need to be mean pie.

Also halo. That just kinda looks gross. getting all pumped up on roids is stupid, you gotta earn that [cabbage]. Personally i try to keep my muscle mass down to an extent, muscles be heavy.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'm listening to a playlist of sixty pop songs end to end, songs tied to memories of being stupid and happy.

are you 12?

Nono, she listened to this when she was 12, stupid, and happy, and now she's odler and has smartly come to the conclusion that the world actually sucks.

no need to be mean pie.

Also halo. That just kinda looks gross. getting all pumped up on roids is stupid, you gotta earn that [cabbage]. Personally i try to keep my muscle mass down to an extent, muscles be heavy.

I know, that's why I laugh at the kiddies using steroids at my school.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Noo these dumb songs weren't out when I was 12. Really I have better taste but my friend doesn't like those songs/artists and as another friend told me, I'm smart but enjoy "stupid things like ke$ha and Cyndi"

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Twould seem zoe is my age. I hope she's not a chubby. I'm not a fan of chubbys.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Since yesterday I have eaten several salting crackers, some ramen noodles, a granola bar, and a slice of pizza. That accounts for my total caloric intake since I drink water. Ohmygoodness stupid beats filling my ears NOISE :)

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Since yesterday I have eaten several salting crackers, some ramen noodles, a granola bar, and a slice of pizza. That accounts for my total caloric intake since I drink water. Ohmygoodness stupid beats filling my ears NOISE :)

The more she speaks, the more I like. inb4ibegettingtrololololed

2pzzjb9.jpg

Throwing up is not an enjoyable experience, especially after your stomach is empty and your body keeps trying to throw up.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I haven't thrown up in about 5-6 years.

Also:

s3L4U.jpg

i think the last time I threw up was like 3 years ago. i was on a fishing trip (i think when furrlo came about) I was on Lake erie for several hours in some rather rough stuff. Long story short, i saw my pizza again, and felt what it was like to have your body try to pull your stomach inside out.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I don't get seasick, carsick, or airsick.

nyRbN.png