Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Hm.. Got Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Ponyo. Any other anime movie suggestions?

5cm/s, Jin roh, Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society.

16185_s.gif

PageGetBlackGuy.gif

I can do a lot of things now.

I can buy my own swords. I wish I had the money to do so.

But swords will cut your [bleep]ing hands off.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hm.. Got Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Ponyo. Any other anime movie suggestions?

Didn't really enjoy 5 cm/s. Haven't heard of Jin roh so I'll look into it. and I haven't watched Ghost in the Shell at all

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Goon, I don't use mods on New Vegas. However, I do know of a few graphic mods that make the game look really purty.

I'll look for them later, since I gotta go. Remind me kay?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Didn't really enjoy 5 cm/s. Haven't heard of Jin roh so I'll look into it. and I haven't watched Ghost in the Shell at all

Jin Roh has some really cool oldschool style, good animation, and a couple of very badass moments, but it can get quite slow. Ghost in the Shell, you'll be fine even if you haven't watched anything else about it. It's independent of the anime and manga.

16185_s.gif

Goon, I don't use mods on New Vegas. However, I do know of a few graphic mods that make the game look really purty.

I'll look for them later, since I gotta go. Remind me kay?

I googled it. But thanks anyway.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I can do a lot of things now.

I can buy my own swords. I wish I had the money to do so.

But swords will cut your [bleep]ing hands off.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Star Wars Battlefront II.

mmmmmmmmm.

That and my arch nemesis is the word "and".