Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I think I'll slowly get into it. Same thing happened with New Vegas. I had a hard time getting into it at first. Then 72 hours later...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I did manage to get into this one Dungeon area on top of this mountain. Had some big ass frost spider in it. Scared the shit out of me, but the place was neat.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What more do I need to say? It just couldn't hold my attention.

CiyGY.png

>use laptop as a hand warmer

>get cancer

>hear a blood sucker lurking

>bring out my trusty SPAS

>aim and pull the trigger

>*click*

>You have died in the zone.

Such is life.

I played Skyrim for about 70ish hours, I was like WOOHOO FUS RO DAH! And then after the 70 hour mark it hit me like a truck. Woah....this game kinda sucks when I look at it from a gaming perspective. Yep.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png