Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

:mellow:

Haha, how do you know when to stop? I get big money then lose it all because I rage stake after losses.

I realized I could buy a Red H'ween mask for that money and just decided to go with it.

16185_s.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

oh ok.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Yeah it's a pony.

2pzzjb9.jpg

If it's pony related, I don't want to waste my time refreshing the page to see it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It looks like it's wearing grapes or some dumb shit.

2pzzjb9.jpg

>posting outisde of /FG/

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2pzzjb9.jpg

We don't play runescape.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I think you guys can make a positive impact in the RuneScape boards.

the RuneScape boards.

t3K7w.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang