Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Most people are saying marijuana should still be criminalized?

Sure.

I'm lonely. I've spent all day staring at my stupid computer screen and I have no life.

Then do something about it.

You don't really smell bad probably so I don't see why people don't want to be around you... Just hang out, lol.

j0xPu5R.png

*accidentally invite Pepsi to a party by accident*

Me: Ignore that invite.

Pepsi: [wagon].

Me: lol y u mad tho

Pepsi: I'm sorry, I was just joking. I secretly love you.

Me: Yeah well, my love is for Dax and only Dax, sorry.

Pepsi: Go to hell.

nJ85g.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't know of anyone I can just go hang out with. Everyone has already started doing whatever they're doing for the night, except for the people still milling around getting ready to go out and party.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Most people are saying marijuana should still be criminalized?

Sure.

Hm? I was just asking pepsi because he said he wanted to do a paper that wasn't like most other people's.

Usually teachers are like 'DRUGS ARE BAD' so it would be different.

*accidentally invite Pepsi to a party by accident*

Me: Ignore that invite.

Pepsi: [wagon].

Me: lol y u mad tho

Pepsi: I'm sorry, I was just joking. I secretly love you.

Me: Yeah well, my love is for Dax and only Dax, sorry.

Pepsi: Go to hell.

nJ85g.png

INVITE ME THEN.

I don't know of anyone I can just go hang out with. Everyone has already started doing whatever they're doing for the night, except for the people still milling around getting ready to go out and party.

You're a girl. Go meet up with some guys and girls. It's a lot easier when you're female.

Why does everyone assume that finding a significant other is an immediate solution to your problems lol?

Well, humans are social animals. There are obviously problems with relationships, so you shouldn't depend on relationships to solve your problems. It would be like depending on a food bank to survive - it doesn't really work in practice. But if they work well then it's good.

j0xPu5R.png

Yeah, I'm a believer that you need a certain mentality before you enter a relationship if you really want it to be serious. Looking for a relationship as a solution to your problems just makes things worse...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The people around right now are heading out, have their families here, or are too socially awkward like me to have friends. I'm not good at meeting people anyway unless I have one anchor person with me.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

When you're younger it can be sometimes beneficial. It can strengthen your character. Say, you go in a relationship later on in life it will be valuable to have some form of relationship experience so that you're more confident when it comes down to it.

@YGuy, internally, yes, they are the same. If you have the same social awkwardness as a male, it would be the same, but what I've found is that if you're female you tend to be more accepted, and well... I'm not going to go more into that.

j0xPu5R.png

*Halo joins party*

*makes weird ass noises*

*leaves*

My friend was like what the [bleep].

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Oh sure, as a woman you'll get lots of desperate guys hitting on you hopeful for a little action - if that's your idea of meaningful social interaction; then sure - it's easier for women.

polvCwJ.gif

INVITE ME TO THE PARTY.

@YGuy, obviously any relationship would be bad if you have emotional problems, but in order to iron those out you need to be in a relationship in the first place to get over them. You can't just get over them on your own unless you go out and have experiences that tax your ability.

Yeah, but normally a guy makes the first move, so even if it's not a relationship and a friendship, it would be easier in the long run.

j0xPu5R.png

Right, and I'm saying you're wrong. Emotional problems are a largely individual thing - those need to be sorted out on a personal level before you can have a functional relationship.

polvCwJ.gif

We were just sending messages.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I understand that, but as I said you need to tax your ability at some form or another to see if you've managed to get over them. Similar to skills learned in school, once you move onto a test which is a high pressure situation, you'll know whether or not you'll know it or not. Obviously having emotional problems as a whole are a lot different, but if you can see where you went wrong to begin with and then practice them properly, then you'll know what was wrong and what was good instead of guessing at what was wrong in the first place.

I'm not saying immediately jump into some sort of relationship because you need to fix them, but just move slowly until you're ready to move onto each tier of things I guess you can say. There's different degrees of problems, there isn't just one so it depends on person to person.

j0xPu5R.png

And if not completely by yourself personal, with people you already know. Don't drag someone else meaningless into the situation.

Yeah. Like parents or good friends.

But going into a relationship looking for a crutch...well, I've never seen it work.

polvCwJ.gif