Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Hahaha my friend asked if her roommate and THE BOYFRIEND would go away while she showered so she'd be able to come back and change and such. She gets back from showering and sees THE BOYFRIEND's backpack still sitting in the room, meaning he will be back tonight. The roommate doesn't have class tomorrow until 11, so they'll probably be in there late, and my friend will be asleep. So weird.

you either need to name names or give them nicknames... cause I can't follow who is who anymore.

hahaha I'll make a chart ... hmm when... I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow night, perhaps then. I'll make you a chart. I'll search all my posts with the word "friend" and sort it all out for you.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Oh, today I noticed that my sister removed me, my brother, and my mom from her facebook friends. Don't worry though, she still has my friend Jessie, my friend Sarah, my mom's best friend, my best friend's cousin, and my neighbor's girlfriend.

VR48f.jpg

img

Oh, today I noticed that my sister removed me, my brother, and my mom from her facebook friends. Don't worry though, she still has my friend Jessie, my friend Sarah, my mom's best friend, my best friend's cousin, and my neighbor's girlfriend.

there are ways to block your family out of your facebook without actually removing them as friends.

Yeah, she wouldn't know them. She must have removed me one other time before because she added me back, but she removed me again.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VR48f.jpg

img

Actually woke up to my alarm at 5:30 this morning, but had to leave it on my desk to do so.

That made me have to get out of bed to turn it off.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]